Plymslayer Forums

The French Quarter - Jackson Square
Dru - 25-11-02 at 05:44 PM

William had made a quick once over of the French Quarter, getting restless, he had seen nothing of the sort that he could kill and had stopped in Jackson Square, the very center of the Quarter.

Even at this hour it was filled with people, one particular redhead was watching him intently.

~Dru/GM

slayer_dude - 25-11-02 at 06:16 PM

William caught the glance of the woman and rubbed the scar on his neck uneasily, even through Augustin's deceased husband's shirt. He moved over towards her and bit back the urge to demand why she was staring at him. "May I help you, Miss?" He asked as politely as he could manage.

-William

Dru - 25-11-02 at 09:32 PM

She shook her head, still looking at him, "I just lost my bird is all." She replied, "He went in the direction you had come from, I hope I you didn't mistake my gaze." She smiled, "I feel stupid really, I didn't expect Jamison to fly off like that, he usually stays near me." She glanced up at the sky as if looking for something, William noticed the glint of metal just barely peaking from her waistcoat pocket, looked to be a dagger of some sort or he was assuming anyway.

~Dru/GM

slayer_dude - 25-11-02 at 09:41 PM

"Pardon me, you lost your bird?" William asked, prompting the woman for some more information, so he could discover if that was the dagger which Armand had spoken of earlier. Or then, it may have been his over-active imagination and it may simply have been a weapon of self-defence.

-William

Dru - 25-11-02 at 10:04 PM

"A raven." The woman replied, "Isn't really my bird, but I've grown attached to him." She informed William, if the man knew anything about magick he would know that Raven feathers were popular to a point. And his suspicions were correct about the dagger, which the woman quickly realized he was looking at you.
"You like?" She asked, holding it up to show him, "Its for a relative of mine, quite beautiful if you ask me, don't know why she wants it though, seems a bit useless."

~Dru/GM

slayer_dude - 25-11-02 at 10:08 PM

"Forgive me for being a bit forward, but is your relative Armand? Or possibly Gabrielle?" William asked nervously. If he was not, he would look rather foolish right now.

-William

Dru - 25-11-02 at 10:13 PM

The woman shook her head, "Oh no, no. The dagger is my sister, Katherine's." The woman replied, though recognition had crossed her face when William mentioned Gabrielle, "My name is Annabelle De Pointe." She told him, she didn't seem threatening to him, but her connection to Katherine was questioning and she was part of the De Pointe family, which Elijah had mentioned as a strong Magick family.

~Dru/GM

slayer_dude - 25-11-02 at 10:21 PM

"Ah, I see." William said, all these new names becoming rather confusing but he was making slight sense of it all. "May I see it?" He asked, indicating the dagger. "You say you weren't aware if it had any... magickal properties?"

-William

Dru - 26-11-02 at 12:26 AM

Annabelle shook her head, "I'm not certain, really. It may, my sister is a bit of a witch." The young woman let William see the dagger, "I saw it in a book that Katherine had, thought she might like it as she had a few notes scrawled out on parchment."

~Dru/GM

slayer_dude - 26-11-02 at 04:37 PM

William examined the dagger closely, wondering if this was the dagger that Armand was after. Perhaps Katherine would give it to Armand once she had. He was quite tempted to simply run, now that he had it in his grasp, but there were far too many people within the square who would attempt to stop him. "Perhaps it would be best to discover exactly what the dagger does before giving it to your sister. It could do terrible evil in the wrong hands," William pointed out.

-William

Dru - 27-11-02 at 04:27 AM

Annabelle quirked an eyebrow, "Hmm...well, you could be correct." She replied, "I'll have my father look it over, he's much better with these type of things." She informed William.

~Dru/GM

slayer_dude - 27-11-02 at 04:30 PM

"Well, I have some... friends..." William started, the word sounding so strange to him, as he had never had friends before, only himself. "...Who deal with such matters. I could ask them to investigate it before returning it to you..." he suggested.

-William

Dru - 27-11-02 at 05:27 PM

"I'd be much more comfortable if I could come with while they investigate." Annabelle replied, "It is my property and it took a great deal of searching to find it, I'd be perturbed if these friends of yours lost or damaged it." She folded her arms in front of her after taking the dagger back from William.
"If you'll allow me to come along I'd be more than happy to let you look over the dagger."

~Dru/GM

slayer_dude - 27-11-02 at 05:35 PM

"I'm sure that would be fine..." William said, a little uncertainly. He knew the dagger may not have been anything big, maybe have no connection to Armand or Gabrielle but he felt it merited some investigation. "I'm sure they will be more than happy to help you," he added, forcing a smile upon his face.

-William

Dru - 27-11-02 at 05:45 PM

Annabelle gave him a true smile, "Thank you." She replied, "Of course I don't want to feel as if i'm going somewhere where I'm not welcome, your completely certain they won't mind?" William only half-heard her as he was thinking about his lost patrol. He hadn't even gotten out of the Quarter and already it was back to the flat.

~Dru/GM

slayer_dude - 27-11-02 at 05:49 PM

"Well, on second thought..." William started, preparing to make an excuse so that he might begin his patrol. "I have some duties to perform right now, perhaps if I were to meet you here tomorrow around this hour? I might check that it is alright and then I could bring you there." He suggested.

-William

Dru - 27-11-02 at 05:52 PM

Annabelle nodded, "Very well. Wasn't prepared to spend the wee hours of the night in a stranger's flat." She told him, "I'll make sure to keep the dagger hidden, so as not to lose it." She gave him a smile, turning about to leave, "Of course I would appreciate a name." She added, half-turning to look at William.

~Dru/GM

slayer_dude - 27-11-02 at 06:01 PM

William hesitated for a moment before answering. He had never revealed his name to complete strangers before, he had always been warned not to. "William..." he replied, rather bluntly, deciding he would definately not reveal his last name. "Take care," he said with a half-smile.

Dru - 30-11-02 at 06:42 AM

Mick continued on his Patrol, dusting a few vampires and evening unintentionally walking into a VooDoo ritual, which he quickly left. Though he had admirable taken out alot of his pent up aggression, there was still some to be had. And a familiar figure was back in the streets, watching him.
"So you do go outside without your Slayer." Came that annoyingly sappy voice connected to Gabrielle, "And I see you've been working hard at ridding the city of evil." She laughed, crossing her arms.

~Dru/GM

slayer_dude - 30-11-02 at 11:38 AM

William whirled around to face Gabrielle, recognoising her voice immediately. "Gabrielle." He addressed her with mock-politeness, "may I ask why you find it amusing that I have slain several vampires this night?" As an afterthought he also added: "And I merely help out the slayer, I do not rely on her, nor her on me. I do not work for her."

-William

Dru - 30-11-02 at 09:52 PM

"Nevertheless." Gabrielle replied, "I simply find it amusing that you don't seem to be worried at all about what might actually be happening, you just want to take your male frustrations out on something." She commented.

~Dru/GM

slayer_dude - 1-12-02 at 09:48 AM

"What, exactly might actually be happening?" William questioned, mimicking Gabrielle's point. "And pray explain what you mean by 'male frustrations',"

-William

Dru - 1-12-02 at 01:29 PM

"Well, you gentleman always seem to have to hurt something when your upset, its a trend I noticed throughout the years." Gabrielle replied simply, "Haven't you heard? I've got quite the little plan, a plan that involves your Slayer." She gave him the tiniest of smiles.

~Dru/GM

slayer_dude - 1-12-02 at 03:35 PM

William scowled as Gabrielle made her point but stopped when she began to reveal her plan - "I'm afraid I've not known the slayer for very long, perhaps you might explain your plan in a little more detail?"

-William

Dru - 2-12-02 at 04:27 AM

"Thats cheating." Gabrielle commented, "Wasn't planning on telling you."

~Dru/GM

slayer_dude - 2-12-02 at 03:57 PM

"Then why bother me with your whining, woman?" William asked, hand grasping for his sword.

-William

Dru - 2-12-02 at 10:35 PM

"Whining?" Gabrielle laughed, "I just came to see which one of you would be best to take as bait, obviously not you as your a bit hostile. Of course the sword wouldn't actually do any good against me."

~Dru/GM

slayer_dude - 3-12-02 at 05:37 PM

William laughed - "I would like to see you attempt to take me against my will!" He said, though he was honestly a little afraid, especially as she was so care-free about the sword. It was a comfort for him, so he still gripped the handle tightly.

-William

Dru - 4-12-02 at 04:39 AM

"I could take you easily." She waved her hand in a lazy gesture, and William couldn't move his limbs, "Doesn't take that much power, and power is one thing I possess." She waved it again, letting William free, "Honestly, If I had wanted it to be, my whole idea, plan would be finished."

~Dru/GM

slayer_dude - 4-12-02 at 04:34 PM

William raised his chin defiantly, though he truly was quite afraid of the woman. "It would take more than a few little magick tricks to take me!" He protested.

-William

Dru - 5-12-02 at 04:57 PM

Gabrielle just gave him a look, "I've have more than magick on my side." She told him, "Besides, I've already told you i'm not taking you, your far to difficult. I will however warn you that you might not want to leave any of your friends alone..."

~Dru/GM

slayer_dude - 5-12-02 at 05:03 PM

William's tone turned suddenly threatening - "you stay away from my friends." He warned. In truth there was one person he had actually grown close to - Augustin, she was the only person he had ever grown close to and if Gabrielle so much as touched her, he would decapitate her. Of course, there was no-one he would wish to be taken captive by the woman.

-William

Dru - 5-12-02 at 06:16 PM

Gabrielle raised an eyebrow, "I hit a nerve, how cute." She brushed her hair behind her shoulders, "You can't be around to watch over your friends all the time, at one point you'll slip and i'll have my fun. Maybe i'll take the Slayer, make things much easier on myself." She gave William a mischievious look.

~Dru/GM

slayer_dude - 5-12-02 at 06:43 PM

William began to chuckle - "I see you're not capable of doing anything whilst I am there!" He laughed, enjoying how strong it made him feel. "I think you'd have trouble catching a slayer too, but I warn you - you lay a finger on any of their heads and I will have yours on a platter." His voice was more of a growl than anything right now.

-William

Dru - 5-12-02 at 09:19 PM

Gabrielle looked indifferent to the threat, "Don't worry, I won't be hurting them...soon." She assured William, "You still have some time, noble one. So don't fret that pretty little head."

~Dru/GM

slayer_dude - 6-12-02 at 04:28 PM

William snarled - the woman was trying to wind him up and was succeeding. He brought the sword around in a strong, swift arc that aimed to decapitate her head - it was his way of dealing with problems.

-William

Dru - 6-12-02 at 05:00 PM

Without even reacting to the attack Gabrielle sent the weapon careening the opposite direction.
"Now, now." She mock-scolded, "I thought you were intelligent." She let out a laugh as William attempted to regain his balance and control over his sword.
"I've already told you, decapitation will not work, I am not a vampire, nor am I human."

~Dru/GM

slayer_dude - 6-12-02 at 05:11 PM

"Then what are you?!" William snapped, annoyed at the woman. "And whatever you are there will be some way to kill you, and as soon as I discover it, you will be dead." It was a promise, not a threat.

-William

Dru - 8-12-02 at 04:47 AM

"I'm an Immortal, I was human at one point but I rose above that." Gabrielle replied coolly, "As many times as people have tried they have never killed me, I'm not entirely sure they can, for the word Immortal means to live forever."

~Dru/GM

slayer_dude - 8-12-02 at 10:38 AM

William stood, feeling quite shocked - there was a time when he thought that he himself was an immortal he was that powerful, his father put an end to that theory. "If you touch any of my friends I will find a way to kill you..." he warned again. "And if you are as you say - an immortal, then why are you bothering with them? Surely you must have better things to do?"

-William

Dru - 10-12-02 at 04:20 AM

"I need them, or at least of few of them." Gabrielle snapped, "When you have eternity to reckon with you get a bit bored, if I do say so myself. See, I have a plan, and some your 'friends' are quite important to my plan."

~Dru/GM

slayer_dude - 10-12-02 at 05:26 PM

"Well it's no fun to have such an intelligent plan and keep it hidden, at least tell me what you're trying to achieve, if not how!" William said, getting annoyed with the woman.

-William

Dru - 10-12-02 at 06:00 PM

"I don't keep it hidden, half this city knows what I am going to do." Gabrielle replied, "I just choose to keep it from you and your Slayer friend."

~Dru/GM

slayer_dude - 10-12-02 at 06:03 PM

"Well I'm sure you'd prefer I heard from you what you want me to hear rather than the entire plan from someone else in the city." William said, getting rather tetchy, wanting answers. "Come on Gabrielle, what is the dagger and what does it do?" His tone showed his annoyance.

-William

Dru - 11-12-02 at 05:18 PM

Gabrielle threw out what little pleasantry she had left and took a tone much worse than William's annoyance, "That dagger little boy, is what I need to bleed out that Slayer of yours. Oh, and I know that you found innocent and lovely Annabelle with it, of course even if she gives you that one, there are 3 more in New Orleans alone." Gabrielle's expression looked almost feral, "Oh, and to calm whatever worry you have about if what I intend to do is a direct attack on you and yours, its not. I simply need you to do what I wish to do." She paused, "Which is return this City to the decadence of its early years, rid it of the vermin thats come to rest." She gave William a very meaningful look, annoyed with him and herself. She hadn't intended upon telling him anything, but he had gotten her to her breaking point.
One can only avoid a subject so long.

~Dru/GM

slayer_dude - 11-12-02 at 05:23 PM

William smiled smugly, shocked as he was at the womans outburst. "Although I'm sure you wont attack the slayer when you bleed her," he started sarcastically, "I suppose I'd best just take your word for it." His voice now patronising, more than anything.

"Well, I suppose I'd best run along now, I wish I could say it has been nice talking to you." William said, feeling extremely pleased with himself for finding out so much information and making an effort to walk away.

-William

Dru - 11-12-02 at 05:29 PM

Gabrielle growled, fighting the urge to do something impulsive, "Farewell." She replied shortly, watching William leave.

William went back to Tammin's Flat

~Dru/GM

OOC: apologies, hyperlink is being a pain.