Plymslayer Forums
Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favorites  
 Pages:  1  2
Author: Subject: Game 4 - Awakenings - (Dave, Cassie, Hiro, Mark, Cordara & Travis)
DemonKnight
Slayer

Mood: Discombobulated

[*] posted on 12-10-08 at 08:20 PM

It hit her like a bolt out of the sky, the sheering white flash blanketed her entire vision and Cassie saw only what they wanted her to see:

She stood on top of a black mount of what she first thought were rocks, but the cold chill or realisation covered her in but an instant when she discovered it was a mount of bodies that held her up and let her look out over the flaming mass that was the city. A man stood beside her with his arms folded, he was possibly the most beautiful man she had ever laid witness too and the glorious black wings that pertruded from his back. He smiled at her, a sickeningly charming smile that she couldn't help but fall in to but it was the glimpse of those eyes that stopped her. Blood red would have been a weak description of them, if they had have been black she would have described them as black holes but infinately more terrifying. As she stood back the man smiled again, this time more savagely and he pushed her, as he connected Cassie fell back and began to fall among the corpses that she had just stood on.

Picking herself up she took a look around and saw them all; Dave his hand severed from his bloodied wrist, Mark impaled on a terrifying looking trident, Cordara burnt to a cinder holding the hand of her other half, the one she recognised as Joe who held a small crying babe in his cremated hand, Hiro was quite literally in pieces and Travis was no better. She crawled towards the crying child who instantly quieted at her approached, Aiden reached out for begging for the touch of a living being. As she picked him up everything went white again and she stood in a cavern illuminated by an eerie blue glow, from it a knife sat at an alter begging for someone to take it up. She began to take a step forward when she heard one single word coming from the infant, "Salvation."

With that she felt as if she was dragged out of her body and rose through the solid stone of the roof of the cavern, as she rose she realised that the cavern was some where below Plymouth but she had no idea where. She soon came back to the real world with a clanging smash...

-DK

You know i thought about putting something funny in here but it simply doesn\'t work
Cassie
Scooby

[*] posted on 12-10-08 at 08:26 PM

It his Cas like a frieght train and left her just as quick, her head throbbed and she fell to her knees. She looked around the room, and saw the people she had just so recently fought with still in one piece and she began to visably sweat. She'd never experienced anything that real in her vast experience as a seer. She smelt the burning flesh of Cordara and Joe, felt the sickly leathery feel of the dead people that had held that mount up high, and her heart quickened at the though of that black winged man. Then she remembered the child and the knife, she looked at Cordara quizically and then to the babe who didn't seem unnerved at all about what was going on at this moment. She had no idea what part the child played in all of this but she knew it was big, for now though she thought they may have a lead.

"Do any of you know of caverns below Plymouth?" She asked alloud to the whole group hoping one of the could pin point the place she was looking for.

-DK
Cordara Liam
Jock/cheerleader

[*] posted on 13-10-08 at 02:47 AM

"Do any of you know of caverns below Plymouth?"

That was odd and out of the blue. Cordara turned her attention on the new girl, Cassie who kind of seemed as if something had just given her a bigger picture of the situation. She wasn't asking the normal newbie questions anymore " Why do you ask?"

Cordara turned to face the girl, as she waited for an answer. Inwardly she wondered if she could still teleport here? If would cause pain like it had in Gibraltar in the presence of the earth elemental. They were under new circumstances and she needed to know her limitations while they were here.

If she could, she'd teleport back to the shop and take care of Aiden's needs. Before she went on the hunt for someone to care for him while she helped the group out... If not she'd have to put the carrier on, and tote the tot around on her back, and fight carefully against the demons. Watch her back more, as he would be on it.

" If it's demon free... Why don't you all meet me at the shop. There is probably stuff there we could all use anyway... Anyone decent on research, so we can find out what exaclty caused our dimensional limbo?" Cordara asks knowing she was fairly decent. Years of experience still hadn't made her keen to the task though.
Dave Lytton
Slayer

Mood: Sociopathic

[*] posted on 15-10-08 at 02:22 PM

"I'll take your word for it, then. At this point, if even a demon sword could improve our chances, then so long as you can wield it..."

Dave nodded, "I can wield it, I have done for about three years now." he replied, noting Hiro's concern, "I don't use this sword unless it's necessary, right now, it's necessary."

As the group all declared that they were in, he nodded again, but before they could leave, Cassie dropped to her knees, Dave was quickly there beside her. When they'd met previously, Travis had said something, and it had seemed the other man was right. "What did you see?" he asked Cassie.

"Do any of you know of caverns below Plymouth?"

"There's a few," Dave replied, "especially just outside the city, old mineworkings and the like..." he replied, "Why?"

Cassie
Scooby

[*] posted on 18-10-08 at 01:08 PM

Cas took Dave's hand greatfully and nodded at them all. He eyes were fixated on Aiden, that kid was the key to stopping all this, or at least his parents were but first they had to find whatever that was underneath the city. As she stood it took her a few moments to block out the images of all these people dead and dismembered, she hadn't seen too much worse in her time but now she had to focus on something else. Shaking her head and wiping the sweat that matted it she looked at the others. "There's some caverns underneath city, I don't know exactly where but a knife or a sword or something in there thats could help us."

She kept quiet about the whole kid thing for the moment, she didn't quite understand everything that was going on right now, give it time though. She needed to process it all first. "I think we need to find it."

-Cassie
Dolph
Has Blue box... Chased by Daleks... Is Timelord!

Mood: hunting oyxgen thieves

[*] posted on 19-10-08 at 10:46 PM

Mark watched as the girl fell to her knees, that probably wasn't too comfortable, but then seers rarely had it easy, the midnight society had a few, although they would probably have argued they were prisoners rather than staff.

"There's some caverns underneath city, I don't know exactly where but a knife or a sword or something in there thats could help us."

"Do you have any idea what it looked like?" Mark asked, "There can't be that many powerful or useful weapons that would be expected to be found around here, research might help us narrow down the search."

-Mark

Inept Department Director.
Temptation Muse
Head of special police for the revolution
"I want that one....."
View user's profile Visit user's homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member This user has MSN Messenger
Cordara Liam
Jock/cheerleader

[*] posted on 21-10-08 at 02:14 AM

"There's some caverns underneath city, I don't know exactly where but a knife or a sword or something in there thats could help us."

Cordara listened to the others talking. Cassie had visions of some sort, that was interesting to say the least. She wondered what all the new girl had seen... Didn't really matter though, she couldn't get her head straight right now if she tried. All her thoughts her muddled and covered with a thick layer of guilt and an equal helping of contempt. It was hard to relate with the group's needs, but she knew that they had to stick together.

Her main priority had to come before them though. Thinking about the nursery at the shop, the assassin concentrated on teleporting her and Aiden there " I'll be at the shop" She told them before she went. If teleporting was still an option here.

~Cordara
TheStickboy
Watcher

Mood: Plotting Extreme Evil

[*] posted on 23-10-08 at 01:03 PM

Hiro turned to Cassie, intrigued; had someone mentioned their new acquaintance was a seer? "Benri na giryou, now we have something we didn't before; a destination and an objective. But what makes you believe that this blade, whatever it may be is the key to helping us?" Clearly there was something more she wasn't telling them, and that bothered him.

Do you know where your towel is?
Canon Dep
Clueless GM

TheStickboy....
The Lost (Joesph Flynn)... The Faithful (Jonas Blake, Carlisle)
Cassie
Scooby

[*] posted on 30-10-08 at 10:47 PM

"I could draw it for you." Cassie said as she rubbed her head. "The image is pretty much ingrained in my head." She took a piece of paper from her police pocket book a jotted down what could only be described as an intricatly sketched blade like thing and handed it to Mark.

-Cassie
DemonKnight
Slayer

Mood: Discombobulated

[*] posted on 30-10-08 at 10:56 PM

As Cassie handed Mark the note he saw the intricately sketched note, what he saw wasn't exactly a knife or a dagger as the young woman had called it but a spear head. The Runes that were carved in it he had seen a number of times, more snce he started working with Avalon. Gabriel had shown him a number of texts in his on language and he understand exactly whatCassie had just drawn. It was the head of the Spear of Destiny...

-DK

You know i thought about putting something funny in here but it simply doesn\'t work
Dolph

[*] posted on 1-11-08 at 10:21 PM

Mark took the drawing, looking at it. He recognised it instantly, it had become somewhat of a research project of his, sort of at any rate, there were very few artifacts as powerful, or as legendary, as what he was looking at right now. He would have considered it a mistake if the drawing hadn't been so good, there was no error.

"Holy fuck..." he said quietly. "The spear of destiny..."

-Mark

Temptation Muse
"I want that one....."
View user's profile Visit user's homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member This user has MSN Messenger
Dave Lytton
Slayer

Mood: Sociopathic

[*] posted on 1-11-08 at 10:49 PM

Dave had helped Cassie to her feet and watched the conversation with interest as the questions came thick and fast, although it was Mark's reaction to the drawing that raised his eyebrow.

"Holy fuck... The spear of destiny..."

"You can't be serious..." Dave replied, "The spear of destiny... In Plymouth? What would an ancient and long lost holy relic be doing in this crap hole? Well, unless Gabriel brought it with him..." he paused for a moment, looking around the room, "Why do I have a horrible feeling we're about to go on some damn fool idealistic crusade to save the world again?" He asked, "We don't have time for that shit, we've got to find Alice and the others."

-Dave
Dolph

[*] posted on 11-11-08 at 01:01 PM

Mark shrugged, "That's what she's drawn..." he replied, "it would make sense, it's one of the few relics that might have enough power to fix this..." he added, "I mean, the power in genuine divine artifacts isn't well understood, even among those who are scholars of this sort of thing, I've been studying it since I found out who and what Gabriel was, he provided much of the sources in fact..." he explained, "but if it is here, if it is what we need to solve this, it's not likely to be somewhere easy to obtain, we might be able to locate it with a spell...."

"We don't have time for that shit, we've got to find Alice and the others."

Mark nodded, "That too, we ought to split into groups, and see what we can do. We need to find the spear, and we need to try and find Alex, Alice, Ash, Joe and Gabriel, these must be our aims." He said, "I will try and find the spear magically, but I need someone to help me research in case it's protected against scrying or divination..." he explained, "other than that, we need to get out there and get searching. We know wherever the others are is being protected, I can also try and work to bring that protection down so I can locate them, but that may take time, unless we can find the spear and I can use that..."

-Mark

Temptation Muse
"I want that one....."
Cassie
Scooby

[*] posted on 3-12-08 at 06:01 PM

"The spear of destiny?" Cassie asked, postively confused, "As in the spear that, well speared Jesus?" She was slowly coming to terms with the madness of her new world and this in itself wasn't a complete surprise to her any more. "I might be able to find it, I've already seen where it is, maybe you can too... You know with your mojo."

-Cassie
Dolph

[*] posted on 2-1-09 at 08:22 PM

Mark nodded, "Yes, that spear of Destiny." he replied, still sounding somewhat shocked and awed, "and yes, we should be able to find it, there are spells that can enhance natural psychic abilities, and channel them, focus them, into something carefully harnessed and controlled." he explained, getting up to his feet and taking a piece of chalk from his pocket, he started drawing runes on the floor, "If you sit here, concentrate on what you saw," he began, indicating an area between two runes, "and we'll need a map.." he added, rummaging through a drawer until he found one, and setting it down in a different area of the increasingly intricate chalk drawing.

"So, are you ready?" he asked, "I will warn you, this might not be the most... pleasant experience you've ever had..."

-Mark

Temptation Muse
"I want that one....."
 Pages:  1  2

Go To Top