Go To Bottom

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favorites  
Author: Subject: Underground Base [Deccy, Alex & Kali]
TheStickboy
Watcher

Mood: Plotting Extreme Evil

[*] posted on 15-7-09 at 02:40 PM
Underground Base [Deccy, Alex & Kali]

After returning to the base Deccy and the others got Kali settled so Alex could take a look at the wound. It wasn't serious, but it would probably be prudent to at least clean it.

Do you know where your towel is?
Canon Dep
Clueless GM

TheStickboy....
The Lost (Joesph Flynn)... The Faithful (Jonas Blake, Carlisle)
Lorisha Fangs
Slayer

Mood: Deccy-like lol

[*] posted on 16-7-09 at 09:53 PM

Deccy looked over the three, still holding her reservations about bringing Kali back to the base, without knowing if she was bugged like Max had been... Maybe if she kept distance from the girl, if Calith had indeed done same as he had to Max on the shapeshifter. Then he would think she had abandoned them and they would be safe?

Looking around the room for a second " I'm going to go get cleaned up, and find some clean clothes." rifling through one of the food bags she sccoped out what Alex had ordered for her and plastic utensils and headed to the showers

~Deccy
Alex Grantham
Vampire

[*] posted on 19-7-09 at 01:01 PM

Once they had put Kali down, Alex checked her over again, and then reached inside himself, relaxing the control on his power and reaching out, letting it flow from him and in to Kali. He could check if there was any other damage, and repair the damage there was from here.

He looked up to Deccy, knowing his eyes would be pure white as she spoke, and nodded, "bring some clothes for Kali as well..."

-Alex
Lorisha Fangs
Slayer

[*] posted on 25-7-09 at 01:40 AM

Looking down at Alex as he spoke, she nodded and turned away from the potential danger that was Kali. Finding her way to the shower she washed the muck off her from the lake, and went searching through the old vampires stuff looking for more clothes. Hers had been burned to a crisps in the hotel, and Max had yet to replace the loss.

Finding some baggy clothes, and pulling them on she pulls her hair back in a braid and looks at the medallion draped around her neck in the mirror. A lot was riding on the trinket, and she'd find more than way one to skin a cat if he had played her for a fool.

Taking the elevator back up, she sits a pair set of fatigues down on the table. " They may be a bit big, hopefull she has a belt... I'm going to go find myself and area to train. Let me know what she says, if she found out anything that is"

~Deccy
Dolph
Has Blue box... Chased by Daleks... Is Timelord!

Mood: hunting oyxgen thieves

[*] posted on 3-8-09 at 10:13 AM

Kali was feeling pretty ropey, if she was honest, her side burned, she was wet, and well, she wasn't sure exactly what the hell had just happened. She knew she'd been pulled out of the water, and as she looked around she realised she was back at the mansion, although she wasn't sure quite how she had got there.

She tried to sit up, even as Alex checked her over, "I... I didn't find Max, but I found something else... Someone was following me... I managed to turn the tables on him, but then someone with him attacked me... Tried to follow, had to escape quickly..."

-Kali

Inept Department Director.
Temptation Muse
Head of special police for the revolution
"I want that one....."
View user's profile Visit user's homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member This user has MSN Messenger
Lorisha Fangs
Slayer

[*] posted on 5-8-09 at 06:56 AM

"I... I didn't find Max, but I found something else... Someone was following me... I managed to turn the tables on him, but then someone with him attacked me... Tried to follow, had to escape quickly..."

Deccy's brow quirked hearing this. Sounded like it could Gio, and Janus, but Kali had seen Gio and Janus briefly, and more than likely would have said they're names had they been the ones who subdued her.

She was sure max was fine, he'd been a live a lot longer than most people she'd ever met, save for Alex. " Was it Gio, or Janus? Kali."

~Deccy
Wererat
Jock/cheerleader

[*] posted on 5-8-09 at 07:17 AM

After helping Kali back inside Agatha listened to Kali's story, and it did sound like she'd had a run-in with Giovanni, and if so she was probably lucky to have gotten away with just a scratch, and unless she had been taken directly to their master she was relatively certain there was no danger of Kali being bugged.

"Do you remember if he say anything, or if there was anything unusual about him...? Aside from the randomly attacking you bit of course..." she asked, starting from the basics. If they could figure out the pursuer's motive they might get a better idea of who they were dealing with. "And did you get a look at whoever was with him?"
Lorisha Fangs
Slayer

[*] posted on 23-8-09 at 09:06 PM

Deccy listened to the questions Agatha asked Kali, and leaned back against the wall crossing her arms over her chest and waited for the answer. Maybe Kali hadn't ran into Janus, or Gio at all. Perhaps there was another player in sweet little Arlington? She wouldn't be surprised in the least if that was Kali confirmed

~Deccy

Go To Top