Plymslayer Forums
Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favorites  
Author: Subject: The following morning - Cecil Jones high (Beverly)
Dolph
Has Blue box... Chased by Daleks... Is Timelord!

Mood: hunting oyxgen thieves

[*] posted on 18-10-09 at 11:12 PM
The following morning - Cecil Jones high (Beverly)

The confusion and chaos of the night before had eventually settled down, with Marissa, Lilly, Connor, Henry, and Beverley heading to their respective homes. Georgia, having no place to stay of her own, had asked if she could stay with Walter, and the watcher had agreed.

Beverly had made his way home, and slept soundly, not surprising given that he had changed several times the previous day. He woke up feeling famished, and after polishing off most of the food in his parent's kitchen, he had made his way to school.

The school was buzzing with the news that a 15 year old girl had been found dead at the pier the night before, the girl was from another of the local schools, but there were a few people who had known her, and there was the usual combination of shock, morbid curiosity and rampant speculation.

There had been an announcement made that first lesson would be postponed, and that all pupils should make their way to the main hall for an emergency assembly...

-Dolph

Inept Department Director.
Temptation Muse
Head of special police for the revolution
"I want that one....."
View user's profile Visit user's homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member This user has MSN Messenger
Woody
Vampire

Mood: Confused (Permanently)

[*] posted on 20-10-09 at 11:28 AM

Hearing about the girl dead at the pier brought back memories of last night in a fresh wave. Beverly kept his head down and tried to feign surprise when he was first told.

He headed towards the main hall looking out for Marissa and Lilly.

-Beverly

Scape Goat, for when the revolution comes! (At least its a job)

-NEVER WAS OR WILL BE, JUST ALWAYS IS-

Go To Top