Plymslayer Forums
Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favorites  
Author: Subject: Character Guidelines.
Dolph
Has Blue box... Chased by Daleks... Is Timelord!

Mood: hunting oyxgen thieves

[*] posted on 8-11-01 at 11:53 PM
Character Guidelines.

Well, here are a few basic guidelines for character creation.

Try to be original. Just because plymslayer is buffy based, doesn't mean that you can't have something that's never appeared in buffy. If you have an idea for a character, post it. The only thing liable to get shot down is "Super" characters. (Characters that can do stupid things really easily). One way round this is to give a character with lots of power a weakness to counter-balance it.

If you want to play a human who can go toe-to-toe with vampires, justify it. My character in the original (Dave Lytton) was trained to fight by a slayer. He knows how to handle opponants who are stronger and faster than him. Other humans also need reasons to explain why they can go toe-to-toe with vamps if they are hard enough to do it all the time.

Basically, be creative and give as much info as possible, it helps the game later on.

Post your completed characters in the characters forums with which city you would like to join and the GM will give you a yes or no answer usually.

Dolph
View user's profile Visit user's homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member This user has MSN Messenger
TinyClanger
Having evil thoughts

Mood: terminally confused

[*] posted on 9-11-01 at 12:00 PM

Your character doesn't have to be directly associated with the Slayer. There is scope for Innitiative soldiers etc, at the discretion of the GM. So, let your imaginations run free!!!!

- TinyClanger

'You're going to tell me what I need to know - the only question is how much you want it to hurt' - JB

Canon Director
Chairperson of the 'My Character's A Nutcase Association'.
Destruction Muse
Evilandrea
Lord protector!

Mood: Bitter and Twisted

[*] posted on 8-2-02 at 12:12 PM

In addition we are making the unwritten rule that you don't play the same character type in more than one city a written rule.

for example if you play a watcher in one city you can't play a watcher in another, this way it gives others a chance.

-Evilandrea

"But I don't want to go among mad People" Alice remarked.
"Oh you can't help that," Said the Cat, "We're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad"

GM director
Things are getting weirder at the speed of
Vengence Muse
View user's profile Visit user's homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member This user has MSN Messenger
Dolph
Has Blue box... Chased by Daleks... Is Timelord!

Mood: hunting oyxgen thieves

[*] posted on 8-2-02 at 12:56 PM

Note the above only applies really to slayers and watchers. Everyone is, of course, welcome to play a scooby in more than one city, just try to make them different, Ok. :D

As always, any problems, U2U one of us about it.

Dolph

Inept Department Director.
Temptation Muse
Head of special police for the revolution
"I want that one....."
eiwa159
Unregistered

[*] posted on 19-8-11 at 09:38 AM

Air Jordan 5 High Heels
this.?
Its good as your other blog posts : D nike jordan heels, regards for putting up. ?Too much sensibility creates unhappiness too much insensibility leads to crime.?
it is all he has to believe with.? by Athenus.Some really great posts on this site air jordan heels, regards for contribution. ?Careful. We don?t want to learn from
by Charles Maurice de Talleyrand.Merely a smiling visitor here to share the love (: Air Jordan 6 High Heels, btw outstanding design. ?Treat the other man?s faith gently
74g8j0k8
Unregistered

[*] posted on 1-8-12 at 11:20 AM

When chatting on the net, a Ji'nan woman received &ldquo husband; ? the transmitted information, and her video chat.Woman on video, &ldquo ? husband; in video, said a friend in need of money,lancel pas cher, asked her to help him 3000 yuan remittances.
Woman remits money to call her husband,sac lancel, the husband said had no Internet connection, the woman know hoodwinked.
August 29th morning 9 when make, the sun in the three weft road in the vicinity of a company office QQ chat, received the husband Liu QQ number message.
Ms. sun and husband ? ? a few,louboutin, Liu sent her to video chat request.Ms. sun on camera, video appeared on the people who really is the husband liu.Husband ? ? said to her,abercrombie paris, a friend in need of money, let the sun to remit money 3000 yuan, and to the sun a bank account number and name for a username.
Good MS sun for gospel truth,www.sacelancelsoldes.com, she left the office to a nearby bank for the account remit money 3000 yuan.Later, when the sun's husband to call Liu,jordan, Liu went just no internet access,burberry soldes, but did not let her money.
Aware be deceived, Ms. sun to the local police station, the police on the case under investigation.
Police remind a netizen,louis vuitton, in Internet chat not easily to video chat with strangers,burberry, to avoid being intercepted video data to bilk.
Chat on the net appeared acquaintance borrow situation, should first call to verify.
When chatting online with ? &rdquo,longchamp pas cher, ? brother-in-law brother-in-law; ? ask ? ?
Mr. Wan Ma Department of 1000 yuan check, the original brother-in-law QQ number is stolen
When chatting online with ? &rdquo, ? brother-in-law brother-in-law; ? ask, Mr.
Wan Ma Department of over 1000 yuan.But the money gone,ralph lauren, ? brother-in-law ? said did not receive requests,lancel, and to collect 1000 yuan again.This,abercrombie, Mr. Wan confused, ? my brother-in-law how so kind with me!?
At noon today, hero hill road a inside the unit, Mr.
Wan before noon does not work space, open the computer to chat on the internet.Just on the QQ,sac lancel, ? brother-in-law ? just greet, ? Hello, my Jiangxi friend had an accident,www.sacalongchamp.com, now in urgent need of 1000 yuan,sac louis vuitton, you can first send to him??
Hear ? brother-in-law ? so, Mr.
Wan said nothing, want to transfer account,air jordan, through Internet banking to collect over 1000 yuan.? money received?? remits money after Mr. Wan again with ? brother-in-law ? contact, did not think of ? brother-in-law ? he did not receive the money, pleaded with Mr.
wan to the counter at the bank to collect 1000 yuan, ? you go to the bank counter remits money, trouble you!? see the other side of this sentence, Mr. Wan immediately suspicious.
? my brother-in-law how so kind with me!? then, Mr.
Wan call brother-in-law brother-in-law, but the mobile phone shutdown.Subsequently,ray ban, Mr. Wan through sister's phone, from the sister heard brother-in-law QQ number was stolen.
This small million, understand, he is a liar when,louboutin pas cher, he immediately reported to the police.
This kind of fraud newspaper has reported for several times, but there are still people.Here, to remind the general public,www.franklinmarshalllmagasin.com, through the Internet chat relate to money problems, must call to verify, do not easily remittance.
????????

the implementation of good

I also just before the game will do.

short version

Thomas Heatherwick's design of the Olympic Cauldron has been one of the most closely guarded secrets of the whole ceremony.
74g8j0k8
Unregistered

[*] posted on 3-8-12 at 03:47 PM

???(???),burberry
???1?1??? 12?31??????2011?????????????????5???????????????????????????????2012???????????????????15??????????????????????,louboutin pas cher?????????????????????????????????????????????
????? ?????????
??,sac longchamp???????????????????1918??????????????????????????8????????????????????1918??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????,polo ralph lauren??????
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????9?????????????????????,longchamp pas cher?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????,sac lancel???????????????????????????????????????????,sac longchamp pas cher???????????????????????????????????????????????
?????????????
????????????????,burberry soldes??????????????????2012???????????????????????????????????????,www.sacelancelsoldes.com?????????????????????????
?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????,sac louis vuitton?????????????????????????????????????,sac lancel???????????????????????????????????????????????,www.sacalongchamp.com?
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????,lancel pas cher???????
??????????????
?2012?1?1????????????????????,ray ban????????????,abercrombie??????????????????????????????????????????????????,www.franklinmarshalllmagasin.com??????????????????,ralph lauren?????????????????????????????????????????????????
??,louboutin??????????15????????????????????????????????7?????9???????????15????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???,louis vuitton????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????,sac lancel pas cher??????????????????????????????????????????????
????????

?????????????????????

the intelligent mobile phone sales obvious.

????????????????

Thomas Heatherwick's design of the Olympic Cauldron has been one of the most closely guarded secrets of the whole ceremony.

Go To Top