Plymslayer Forums
Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favorites  
 Pages:  1  ..  4  5  6
Author: Subject: Plantation Gathering
Dru
Watcher
******

Avatar



Posts: 2482
Registered: 4-1-02
Location: Minnesota, USA
Member Is Offline

Mood: Not Set

[*] posted on 24-8-02 at 03:39 PM


"For a Watcher you don't seem intelligent, as I said before...I'll tell you when your done here." Gabrielle narrowed her eyes, her voice sounded hostile, "But, we are done for the time being. But a word of advice, watch your Slayer closely." She let the magicks drissipate that her holding the door closed and she motioned for Tammin to leave, "A few of your companions are looking for you anyways, so I don't want to keep you any longer."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Armand looked at the two, "Go ahead, the door is open. Their conversation is over." He moved aside so the door was visible.

~Dru
View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member This user has MSN Messenger
slayer_dude
Ooooh, Sheep! Look at the sheep!
*****

Avatar



Posts: 2419
Registered: 7-1-02
Location: Liverpool, UK
Member Is Offline

Mood: Not Set

[*] posted on 24-8-02 at 04:37 PM


"Thankyou for being so curteous..." William muttered, opening the door for Augustin. "Be careful not to fall over onto a large stick now, that would be a tragedy," He whispered, mostly to himself, but loud enough so that Augustin could hear him too.

-William

View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member This user has MSN Messenger
Liz
Watcher-in-Training
******

Avatar

Avatar


Posts: 1996
Registered: 19-1-02
Location: Albert Lea, Minnesota (USA)
Member Is Offline

Mood: Not Set

[*] posted on 26-8-02 at 12:24 AM


Augustin giggled, "Yes, that would be horrid." She said, smirking slightly while entering the room. When she spotted Tammin she sighed, releaved to have found her. "Tammin, we need to talk to you." Augustin said, walking up to the watcher.

~Augustin
View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member This user has MSN Messenger
Buffy
Slayer
*****

Avatar



Posts: 389
Registered: 13-12-01
Location: Australia, home of the Kangroos and Koalas
Member Is Offline

Mood: Not Set

[*] posted on 26-8-02 at 07:25 AM


Tammin turned to face Augustin, she smiles, " ok...what's wrong?" she knew it wasn't really a watcher thing to say.

- Tammin

Edited: in 1769 english was much more 'proper' whats up would not be used ;)

View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member
Liz
Watcher-in-Training
******

Avatar

Avatar


Posts: 1996
Registered: 19-1-02
Location: Albert Lea, Minnesota (USA)
Member Is Offline

Mood: Not Set

[*] posted on 28-8-02 at 08:00 PM


Augustin sighed, "Nothing really, just thought you'd like to meet William...who appearantly has a long running background in fighting the undead." She said, knowing it sounded rather unimportant, but Augustin really felt that William would be a big help to the group.

"Why were you in this room?" Augustin asked, looking about the place.

~Augustin
View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member This user has MSN Messenger
Buffy
Slayer
*****

Avatar



Posts: 389
Registered: 13-12-01
Location: Australia, home of the Kangroos and Koalas
Member Is Offline

Mood: Not Set

[*] posted on 1-9-02 at 05:54 AM


Tammin smiles at William, " hello William nice to meet you" she then looks back at Augustin, " oh..well, i was just talking to some...lady, nothing interesting really....watcher stuff" she grins

- Tammin




View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member
Dru
Watcher
******

Avatar



Posts: 2482
Registered: 4-1-02
Location: Minnesota, USA
Member Is Offline

Mood: Not Set

[*] posted on 1-9-02 at 04:34 PM


It would be more in Tammin's favor to explain what had happened with Gabrielle, but possibly not until they had found the rest of the group.

~Dru

View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member This user has MSN Messenger
Liz
Watcher-in-Training
******

Avatar

Avatar


Posts: 1996
Registered: 19-1-02
Location: Albert Lea, Minnesota (USA)
Member Is Offline

Mood: Not Set

[*] posted on 3-9-02 at 03:09 PM


Augustin sighed, "What do you mean by 'watcher stuff'?" She asked, looking at Tammin with a questionable look on her face. "And I think it would be best to go in search of Nicole, Melissa and the others." Augustin added, walking towards the big front doors of the giant plantation house.

~Augustin




Nick's (Dolph) Padawan Learner.
View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member This user has MSN Messenger
slayer_dude
Ooooh, Sheep! Look at the sheep!
*****

Avatar



Posts: 2419
Registered: 7-1-02
Location: Liverpool, UK
Member Is Offline

Mood: Not Set

[*] posted on 3-9-02 at 05:20 PM


William smiled to Tammin and stood awkwardly, never one for conversation. He waited patiently for the women to decide what they were going to do before he could go and hopefully kill some vampires.

-William





Owner of the blatantly biggest, pokiest, longest, sharpest stick ever.
The Original Prankster
"Greed is for amateurs. Disorder, chaos, anarchy: now that's fun!"
View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member This user has MSN Messenger
Liz
Watcher-in-Training
******

Avatar

Avatar


Posts: 1996
Registered: 19-1-02
Location: Albert Lea, Minnesota (USA)
Member Is Offline

Mood: Not Set

[*] posted on 4-9-02 at 05:10 PM


"Tammin, if you are not willing to make the decision to find the others then I will." Augustin said, getting impatient with the watcher's inability to answer her simple question. "William, what is your opinion on this? Do you think it wise that we meet up with the others or not?"

~Augustin




Nick's (Dolph) Padawan Learner.
View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member This user has MSN Messenger
Buffy
Slayer
*****

Avatar



Posts: 389
Registered: 13-12-01
Location: Australia, home of the Kangroos and Koalas
Member Is Offline

Mood: Not Set

[*] posted on 6-9-02 at 05:54 AM


Tammin thinks for a second, " actually, that would be a good idea...let's go look for the others"

- Tammin
View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member
Liz
Watcher-in-Training
******

Avatar

Avatar


Posts: 1996
Registered: 19-1-02
Location: Albert Lea, Minnesota (USA)
Member Is Offline

Mood: Not Set

[*] posted on 6-9-02 at 04:14 PM


Augustin sighed, relieved. "Okay, It appears they have left, searching for them in the city will be more productive I believe." She said, looking at Tammin and then William. "William, what is your opinion of where we should search?" Augustin asked, wanting to make him apart of the desicion.

~Augustin




Nick's (Dolph) Padawan Learner.
View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member This user has MSN Messenger
slayer_dude
Ooooh, Sheep! Look at the sheep!
*****

Avatar



Posts: 2419
Registered: 7-1-02
Location: Liverpool, UK
Member Is Offline

Mood: Not Set

[*] posted on 6-9-02 at 08:23 PM


William shrugged non-chalantly at first, before remembering his manners - "I'm sorry Augustin, I really don't know them too well... but if I was going hunting I would probably look in the graveyard..." He smiled gently at her, hoping he wasn't sounding totally stupid.

-William




Owner of the blatantly biggest, pokiest, longest, sharpest stick ever.
The Original Prankster
"Greed is for amateurs. Disorder, chaos, anarchy: now that's fun!"
View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member This user has MSN Messenger
Dru
Watcher
******

Avatar



Posts: 2482
Registered: 4-1-02
Location: Minnesota, USA
Member Is Offline

Mood: Not Set

[*] posted on 7-9-02 at 04:18 PM


The three did indeed search many of the few graveyards, but soon gave up...but they did realize they were standing outside The Church

~Dru
View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member This user has MSN Messenger
 Pages:  1  ..  4  5  6

  Go To Top

Powered by XMB
Developed By The XMB Group © 2001-2008
[PHP: 60.1% - SQL: 39.9%]