Plymslayer Forums
Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favorites  
 Pages:  1  2  3  ..  8
Author: Subject: Outside on the grounds
Dru
Watcher
******

Avatar



Posts: 2482
Registered: 4-1-02
Location: Minnesota, USA
Member Is Offline

Mood: Not Set

[*] posted on 18-7-02 at 10:36 PM
Outside on the grounds


Nicole, Cain and Melissa had begun combing the grounds behind the large main house, thinking that it would be easiest to start there. Though it would be difficult to stay out of suspicion, since party-goers were coming and going from the house quite frequently.

~Dru
View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member This user has MSN Messenger
Lorisha Fangs
Slayer
*****

Avatar

Avatar


Posts: 1410
Registered: 17-1-02
Location: USA
Member Is Offline

Mood: Deccy-like lol

[*] posted on 19-7-02 at 01:27 AM


As soon as Cain had got outside with the ladies he ran to his carriage to retrieve his sword. Then he accompanied them again. "So how long have you been a slayer?" Cain asked.

*Cain
View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member
Dru
Watcher
******

Avatar



Posts: 2482
Registered: 4-1-02
Location: Minnesota, USA
Member Is Offline

Mood: Not Set

[*] posted on 19-7-02 at 05:20 PM


OOC: A note. The group that started in the 'Plantation Gathering' thread together have known eachother and what Nicole is for about a month.

~Dru
View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member This user has MSN Messenger
Satine
Miss Sparkling Diamond - OOooo! Handcuffs!
*****

Avatar



Posts: 1233
Registered: 26-5-02
Location: The sweet sunny suburbs of Liverpool
Member Is Offline

Mood: Not Set

[*] posted on 19-7-02 at 10:02 PM


Nicole pushed the few strands of hair around her face behind her ears and concentrated on scanning the fields with for vampires.

"Ummm...well I'm 19 now, and I found out when I was 15...so since then really. I'll head out over to that group of bushes, you two go togther towards that tree."

She smiled at Cain while she walked with him.




GM Dept
Owner of the blatantly longer, thicker, pointier, sharper and pokier stick than slayer_dude's
Junkyard Puppy

I didn't jump to conclusions. I took a tiny step and there the conclusions were

View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member This user has MSN Messenger
Dru
Watcher
******

Avatar



Posts: 2482
Registered: 4-1-02
Location: Minnesota, USA
Member Is Offline

Mood: Not Set

[*] posted on 19-7-02 at 11:31 PM


Nicole moved off towards the group of bushes, noticing that there was what seemed to be a figure. And she was straight into Slayer mode.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Melissa and Cain began to check the area around the trees. If they got desperate they might have to check the slave quarters and stables as well.

~Dru
View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member This user has MSN Messenger
Lorisha Fangs
Slayer
*****

Avatar

Avatar


Posts: 1410
Registered: 17-1-02
Location: USA
Member Is Offline

Mood: Deccy-like lol

[*] posted on 20-7-02 at 05:28 AM


"Well Melissa we might have to go to slave quarters. Seems there is nothing here." He said and twirl the sword in his hand. It was times like this when he didn't think about his family. The only time actually.
View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member
TheStickboy
Watcher
******

Avatar

Avatar


Posts: 2483
Registered: 21-2-02
Location: Look Behind You
Member Is Offline

Mood: Plotting Extreme Evil

[*] posted on 20-7-02 at 05:29 AM



Melissa sighed, and turned to Cain. "Why don't we go check over there...?" She gestured to the Stables. "If you can take the smell, that is." She grinned and tramped off in the direction of the building.




Do you know where your towel is?
Canon Dep
Clueless GM

TheStickboy....
The Lost (Joesph Flynn)... The Faithful (Jonas Blake, Carlisle)
View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member
Lorisha Fangs
Slayer
*****

Avatar

Avatar


Posts: 1410
Registered: 17-1-02
Location: USA
Member Is Offline

Mood: Deccy-like lol

[*] posted on 20-7-02 at 05:50 AM


"Yeah I can handle that." He said and followed her towards the stables. "What a way to party don't you think? a couple drinks and some slaying. Always hit the spot" He said with a small chuckle.

*Cain
View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member
Dru
Watcher
******

Avatar



Posts: 2482
Registered: 4-1-02
Location: Minnesota, USA
Member Is Offline

Mood: Not Set

[*] posted on 20-7-02 at 05:35 PM


Cain and Melissa had to avoid the guests that were coming from the stables, while they investigated the grounds around it.

~ Dru
View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member This user has MSN Messenger
Satine
Miss Sparkling Diamond - OOooo! Handcuffs!
*****

Avatar



Posts: 1233
Registered: 26-5-02
Location: The sweet sunny suburbs of Liverpool
Member Is Offline

Mood: Not Set

[*] posted on 21-7-02 at 03:21 PM


Nicole pulled out one of her stakes as she inched towards the bushes. She could sense and see a smallish dark figure there. It was dusky, so all she could make out was silhouettes.

She jumped back as the figure moved. Although she was straining her eyes to see, she couldn't make out exactly what it was.




GM Dept
Owner of the blatantly longer, thicker, pointier, sharper and pokier stick than slayer_dude's
Junkyard Puppy

I didn't jump to conclusions. I took a tiny step and there the conclusions were

View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member This user has MSN Messenger
TheStickboy
Watcher
******

Avatar

Avatar


Posts: 2483
Registered: 21-2-02
Location: Look Behind You
Member Is Offline

Mood: Plotting Extreme Evil

[*] posted on 21-7-02 at 07:24 PM


Melissa gave him an funny look. "Personally, I think the whole idea of coming here was a bad idea. We'll find more vampires stalking Bourbon Street than at a boring party like this."



Do you know where your towel is?
Canon Dep
Clueless GM

TheStickboy....
The Lost (Joesph Flynn)... The Faithful (Jonas Blake, Carlisle)
View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member
Dru
Watcher
******

Avatar



Posts: 2482
Registered: 4-1-02
Location: Minnesota, USA
Member Is Offline

Mood: Not Set

[*] posted on 21-7-02 at 08:02 PM


OOC: David, this is Louis's cue ;)

IC:
As Nicole jumped back the figure jumped forward, but not at her. And to her surprise it was a young man not much older than herself.

~Dru
View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member This user has MSN Messenger
Lorisha Fangs
Slayer
*****

Avatar

Avatar


Posts: 1410
Registered: 17-1-02
Location: USA
Member Is Offline

Mood: Deccy-like lol

[*] posted on 22-7-02 at 12:58 AM


"Yes I agree,but people of high class come to these so the aristocrats think they are sociable. Well thats my belief anyway." He said with a smile.

Trying to keep his sword out of sight of the people coming from the stables.
View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member
Dru
Watcher
******

Avatar



Posts: 2482
Registered: 4-1-02
Location: Minnesota, USA
Member Is Offline

Mood: Not Set

[*] posted on 22-7-02 at 01:31 AM


More bodies were actually going missing from these parties than the French Quarter, as Nicole and the others had been keeping the numbers of vampires down in that area.

A familiar figure walked by that they recognized, and were taken aback that he was here.

OOC: DK, your cue.

~Dru
View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member This user has MSN Messenger
DemonKnight
Slayer
******

Avatar



Posts: 3590
Registered: 10-12-01
Location: If only i knew
Member Is Offline

Mood: Discombobulated

[*] posted on 22-7-02 at 12:34 PM


Glenn bowed to the three of them, and in his english accent he spoke, "Cain, Melissa." and looking towards Nicole he smiled, "Nicole..." He wasn't the most stereotypical priest in fact he wasn't like any other priest this side of the hemisphere. He was one of the storm reaver, a vativan endorssed sect of demon hunters.

"How goes the patrolling tonight?" he asked, his voice calm and relaxed.

-Fr Glenn




You know i thought about putting something funny in here but it simply doesn\'t work
View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member
 Pages:  1  2  3  ..  8

  Go To Top

Powered by XMB
Developed By The XMB Group © 2001-2008
[PHP: 49.8% - SQL: 50.2%]