Plymslayer Forums
Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favorites  
 Pages:  1  2  3  4  ..  8
Author: Subject: Outside on the grounds
Dru
Watcher
******

Avatar



Posts: 2482
Registered: 4-1-02
Location: Minnesota, USA
Member Is Offline

Mood: Not Set

[*] posted on 22-7-02 at 04:10 PM


Patrolling was not getting nearly anywhere to be honest, they hadn't found anything of the undead or paranormal variety since they had arrived at the plantation home.

Although from the looks of it Nicole may have found something where she was patrolling, though one could never tell.

~Dru
View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member This user has MSN Messenger
TheStickboy
Watcher
******

Avatar

Avatar


Posts: 2483
Registered: 21-2-02
Location: Look Behind You
Member Is Offline

Mood: Plotting Extreme Evil

[*] posted on 22-7-02 at 08:17 PM


"Oh, Hi Glenn." Melissa spoke up. "I was just explianing how there's just nothing out here... But now you've showed up, which probably means there is..."



Do you know where your towel is?
Canon Dep
Clueless GM

TheStickboy....
The Lost (Joesph Flynn)... The Faithful (Jonas Blake, Carlisle)
View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member
Dru
Watcher
******

Avatar



Posts: 2482
Registered: 4-1-02
Location: Minnesota, USA
Member Is Offline

Mood: Not Set

[*] posted on 22-7-02 at 08:29 PM


Melissa's assumption was correct, there was something here, but as to where it was was another story.

~Dru
View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member This user has MSN Messenger
DemonKnight
Slayer
******

Avatar



Posts: 3590
Registered: 10-12-01
Location: If only i knew
Member Is Offline

Mood: Discombobulated

[*] posted on 22-7-02 at 08:53 PM


"Please Melissa, i am in formal robes at the moment, i need to be called by my proper title especially infront of party." he pleaded, he usually wasn't too strict about his title, but if was to get any form of repect amongst his "people" he would need people to recognise his authority. "And yes, our meeting is more just circumstance, i too have been following some demon activity about his place and i asume your efforts have been less than successful?."

-Fr Glenn




You know i thought about putting something funny in here but it simply doesn\'t work
View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member
Dru
Watcher
******

Avatar



Posts: 2482
Registered: 4-1-02
Location: Minnesota, USA
Member Is Offline

Mood: Not Set

[*] posted on 22-7-02 at 09:20 PM


Their conversation was cut short by a scream. Which made all three look in the direction of the sound.

A young african-american woman could be seen running from the slave quarters in hysterics.

~Dru
View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member This user has MSN Messenger
DemonKnight
Slayer
******

Avatar



Posts: 3590
Registered: 10-12-01
Location: If only i knew
Member Is Offline

Mood: Discombobulated

[*] posted on 22-7-02 at 09:35 PM


Glenn drew his metalic crucific from around his neck, as a rule it was the only weapon he would carry when not offically on patrol, as well as a small vial of holy water, and tonight he was actually a guest to the party. He was one of the wealthy patron's guests, who wished their daughter be married by a "Proper Christian".

"I assume our search will take us over there." he said as we walked slowly towards the slave quarters, and casually snapping a branch of a tree.

-Fr Glenn




You know i thought about putting something funny in here but it simply doesn\'t work
View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member
TheStickboy
Watcher
******

Avatar

Avatar


Posts: 2483
Registered: 21-2-02
Location: Look Behind You
Member Is Offline

Mood: Plotting Extreme Evil

[*] posted on 22-7-02 at 09:36 PM


Melissa drew a stake from her dress and started off towards the slave quarters. "Coming, Friar Munn?" She asked, turning to Glenn.



Do you know where your towel is?
Canon Dep
Clueless GM

TheStickboy....
The Lost (Joesph Flynn)... The Faithful (Jonas Blake, Carlisle)
View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member
Dru
Watcher
******

Avatar



Posts: 2482
Registered: 4-1-02
Location: Minnesota, USA
Member Is Offline

Mood: Not Set

[*] posted on 22-7-02 at 09:49 PM


The group moved towards the quarters, but were quickly halted by the young woman. She was trying to speak, but was to hysterical to make sense.
"Woman...dead...blood..."She stammered, there was more to the actual sentence but that was what they could make out.

~Dru
View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member This user has MSN Messenger
DemonKnight
Slayer
******

Avatar



Posts: 3590
Registered: 10-12-01
Location: If only i knew
Member Is Offline

Mood: Discombobulated

[*] posted on 22-7-02 at 09:52 PM


"Calm down, mam, please." he told her. "Please what happened?" he asked her holding he gently.

-Fr Glenn




You know i thought about putting something funny in here but it simply doesn\'t work
View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member
Dru
Watcher
******

Avatar



Posts: 2482
Registered: 4-1-02
Location: Minnesota, USA
Member Is Offline

Mood: Not Set

[*] posted on 22-7-02 at 09:54 PM


The woman tried to take a deep breath beginning again.
"A woman, she asked for blood." She replied, "Not to me, to others." She was beginning to calm, but was still very shaken.

~Dru
View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member This user has MSN Messenger
TheStickboy
Watcher
******

Avatar

Avatar


Posts: 2483
Registered: 21-2-02
Location: Look Behind You
Member Is Offline

Mood: Plotting Extreme Evil

[*] posted on 22-7-02 at 09:57 PM



Melissa looked to Glenn. "Vampire?" She asked.




Do you know where your towel is?
Canon Dep
Clueless GM

TheStickboy....
The Lost (Joesph Flynn)... The Faithful (Jonas Blake, Carlisle)
View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member
DemonKnight
Slayer
******

Avatar



Posts: 3590
Registered: 10-12-01
Location: If only i knew
Member Is Offline

Mood: Discombobulated

[*] posted on 22-7-02 at 10:04 PM


"Melissa, be careful, and follow me." he said, he dislike violence, dispite his calling, but his other calling was to protect and he intended to do that.

-Fr Glenn




You know i thought about putting something funny in here but it simply doesn\'t work
View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member
Lorisha Fangs
Slayer
*****

Avatar

Avatar


Posts: 1410
Registered: 17-1-02
Location: USA
Member Is Offline

Mood: Deccy-like lol

[*] posted on 22-7-02 at 10:16 PM


Cain spun hid sword in his hand again and followed the group. "So Friar Munn? what have you been up to of late?" Cain asked. "Same old, I'm guessing"
View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member
DemonKnight
Slayer
******

Avatar



Posts: 3590
Registered: 10-12-01
Location: If only i knew
Member Is Offline

Mood: Discombobulated

[*] posted on 22-7-02 at 10:22 PM


"It's Father Munn, Cain." he said a bit uneasyily, he dislike the formalities that came with his robes, yet his faith meant everything to him. "I've been doing the usually priest thing, but i have been patrolling more than usual, something strange is amiss and i think that whatever it is, that this has something to do with it."

-Fr Glenn





You know i thought about putting something funny in here but it simply doesn\'t work
View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member
David-Thomas Leek
Scooby
***

Avatar



Posts: 28
Registered: 8-6-02
Member Is Offline

Mood: Not Set

[*] posted on 22-7-02 at 11:56 PM


OOC: Doh! Sorry it took me so long :P

IC: Louis walked slowly through the plantation grounds. Word on the street was that this party would not only be entertaining the local aristocrats, but the local undead as well. He held his walking stick in a death grip, an ingenious contraption that allowed a portion of the bottom end to be twisted off, revealing a sharpened stake, and allowing the other end of the walking stick to be used as a bludgeon. The silver wolf on the handle was useful for dealing bashing damage to a vampiric body, softening it up and weakening it for the stake.

Suddenly he heard footsteps not far in back of him. His heart began to beat fast, and he quickly spun around, twirling his stick and pulling the stake out from the shaft, preparing to stake the figure he assumed was a vampire. He narrowed his eyes and he saw a young girl standing there, and in her hand, she too held a wooden stake. Louis looked at her, rather confused.

"Well madam, it looks like we share the same hobby."

OCC: I just assumed that you would have the stake ready in your hand. If not, I can change it ;)

~Louis
View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member
 Pages:  1  2  3  4  ..  8

  Go To Top

Powered by XMB
Developed By The XMB Group © 2001-2008
[PHP: 59.6% - SQL: 40.4%]