Go To Bottom

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favorites  
 Pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  ..  8
Author: Subject: Outside on the grounds
David-Thomas Leek
Scooby

Mood: Not Set

[*] posted on 27-7-02 at 04:47 AM

~Ahh, so shes with a group of vampire hunters.~ "I was not aware of an organized group of vampire hunters here in New Orleans." He had been in Europe for several months, and had just gotton back recently. Upon arrival he noticed the vampire population had decreased, but he had figured that was due to rival waring vampire clans.

"So I take you all are responsible for the decreased vampire numbers. You must have very effective fighting techniques. Yes, I shall hut with you. How long have you all been here? How many are in your group?"

~Louis
TheStickboy
Watcher

Mood: Plotting Extreme Evil

[*] posted on 27-7-02 at 06:20 AM

"Well, that's obvious, isn't it...?" Melissa trailed off, seeing what Glenn was doing. She kneeled down beside him to get a look.

"Um...Father Munn..." She muttered, "I don't mean to interrupt but... why exactly are you sniffing the wall?"

Do you know where your towel is?
Canon Dep
Clueless GM

TheStickboy....
The Lost (Joesph Flynn)... The Faithful (Jonas Blake, Carlisle)
Satine
Miss Sparkling Diamond - OOooo! Handcuffs!

[*] posted on 27-7-02 at 08:28 AM

"There's 5 of us - Me, my watcher Theresa, and my friends Augustin, Cain and Melissa. We've all known each other for about a month now. " Nicole replied. She looked at Louis and quickened her pace.

"Come on, come this way with me and I'll tell you about our tactics...maybe you could join our group if you're good enough," she said with a smile.

GM Dept
Owner of the blatantly longer, thicker, pointier, sharper and pokier stick than slayer_dude's
Junkyard Puppy

I didn't jump to conclusions. I took a tiny step and there the conclusions were

View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member This user has MSN Messenger
Dru
Watcher

[*] posted on 27-7-02 at 05:27 PM

Louis and Nicole continued their discussion as they both scanned the rest of the grounds for the undead, they didn't find any. They did however see a figure walking towards a carriage on the outskirts of the cotton fields.

~Dru

View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member This user has MSN Messenger
DemonKnight
Slayer

Mood: Discombobulated

[*] posted on 27-7-02 at 06:05 PM

"Im trying to determine the nature of these burn marks, but to no avail." He stood up and looked around the quarters for any more clues.

-Fr Glenn

You know i thought about putting something funny in here but it simply doesn\'t work
Dru
Watcher

[*] posted on 27-7-02 at 06:08 PM

There was nothing, the house was devoid of anymore clues. A petite woman ventured into the house at that moment, whispering a name and looking about nervously. Looking at the three of them she asked, "Have you seen Caleb?" Her voice was quivering.

~Dru
DemonKnight
Slayer

Mood: Discombobulated

[*] posted on 27-7-02 at 06:42 PM

"Who is Caleb mam?" said Glenn as he turned around to meet the lady.

-Fr Glenn

You know i thought about putting something funny in here but it simply doesn\'t work
Dru
Watcher

[*] posted on 27-7-02 at 10:07 PM

"Caleb is the young boy that lived in this home with his mother." The woman replied, "She's outside hysterical, saying that he is missing, we're searching for him."

~Dru

Satine
Miss Sparkling Diamond - OOooo! Handcuffs!

[*] posted on 28-7-02 at 08:50 AM

Nicole squinted into the distance. She couldn't make out much from where she was, but she had a feeling that this character was ominous. She tugged on Louis' sleeve.

"Look, um, there's someone over there and I get the feeling they're not meant to be..." she whispered.

"I'm awfully sorry, I don't believe I caught your name. I'm Nicole Ellis."

GM Dept
Owner of the blatantly longer, thicker, pointier, sharper and pokier stick than slayer_dude's
Junkyard Puppy

I didn't jump to conclusions. I took a tiny step and there the conclusions were

Dru
Watcher

[*] posted on 29-7-02 at 12:09 AM

Nicole and Louis made there way quietly through the fields, keeping their eyes on the woman with the carriage. She seemed to be talking to somebody that wasn't there.

~Dru

David-Thomas Leek
Scooby

[*] posted on 31-7-02 at 03:52 AM

OOC: Sorry Satine, I'll try to post as soon as possible. I've been busy :(
Lorisha Fangs
Slayer

Mood: Deccy-like lol

[*] posted on 31-7-02 at 04:22 AM

"Ok so we are looking for a boy then huh father? Or do you think that is a lost cause?" Cain said putting the blade of his sword against his shoulder walking outside for fresh air,and to look outside for anything that might be lurking.
Dru
Watcher

[*] posted on 31-7-02 at 05:09 PM

They were not looking for the boy, they were looking for the boys mother to ask her questions. And as there was too much comotion nothing was lurking outside anywhere near.

Caleb's mother was however in the middle of a group of people, or at least the three guessed it was his mother at the way she was sobbing uncontrollably.

~Dru
David-Thomas Leek
Scooby

[*] posted on 31-7-02 at 06:47 PM

"Louis de Vaunt," he said, with a flourishing bow. Louis glanced over to see a figure approaching a carriage. There was a woman with the carriage, and she appeared to be speaking to herself.

"Yes," he said, gripping his walking stick, "lets a look."
Dru
Watcher

[*] posted on 31-7-02 at 08:16 PM

The woman turned in their direction when they were lest than 5 feet away from her.
"Yes, can I help you?" She turned from the carriage, which was presumably empty. The woman was red-haird and very petite in height, she didn't look threatening or suspicious besides the fact that moments before she was talking to herself.

~Dru
 Pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  ..  8

Go To Top