Plymslayer Forums
Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favorites  
 Pages:  1  ..  5  6  7  8
Author: Subject: Outside on the grounds
DemonKnight
Slayer
******

Avatar



Posts: 3590
Registered: 10-12-01
Location: If only i knew
Member Is Offline

Mood: Discombobulated

[*] posted on 7-8-02 at 01:24 PM


Glenn walked up to the crowd and his status as a priest had commanded repect and for people to move aside. Laying a hand on the mother's shoulder he said to her, "My child won't you please tell me what has you so upset?"

-Fr Glenn




You know i thought about putting something funny in here but it simply doesn\'t work
View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member
Dru
Watcher
******

Avatar



Posts: 2482
Registered: 4-1-02
Location: Minnesota, USA
Member Is Offline

Mood: Not Set

[*] posted on 7-8-02 at 05:23 PM


The woman looked at Glenn, "A woman with red hair came in and took Caleb and when I tried to stop her she burnt my hand." The woman brought her hand up to eye-level, it was darker than the rest of her skin and blistered badly.
"She disappeared before I could try anything else, and she has my boy. My poor little son. He's only 7, he doesn't know what happened." She burst into tears again.

~Dru
View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member This user has MSN Messenger
DemonKnight
Slayer
******

Avatar



Posts: 3590
Registered: 10-12-01
Location: If only i knew
Member Is Offline

Mood: Discombobulated

[*] posted on 7-8-02 at 08:49 PM


Glenn took her in his arms, and turned hsi head towards Cain. "Cain could you get this woman some clean water and something to sit down on, i need to clean and bless the wound."

Glenn knew it was brunt by the unholy arts and thus he needed to cleanse it thouroghly or this woman could be in a lot of pain be it in this life or the next.

-Glenn




You know i thought about putting something funny in here but it simply doesn\'t work
View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member
Satine
Miss Sparkling Diamond - OOooo! Handcuffs!
*****

Avatar



Posts: 1233
Registered: 26-5-02
Location: The sweet sunny suburbs of Liverpool
Member Is Offline

Mood: Not Set

[*] posted on 9-8-02 at 09:37 PM


Nicole clutched onto Caleb's hand as she searched for her friends. he spotted Cain, Melissa and Glenn over by an African American woman she suspected to be Caleb's mother.

"Here's my friends...they'll help us find your mother," said Nicole to Caleb, with a reassuring smile and a squeeze on his hand. She headed over to Melissa, Cain and Glenn.

-Nicole




GM Dept
Owner of the blatantly longer, thicker, pointier, sharper and pokier stick than slayer_dude's
Junkyard Puppy

I didn't jump to conclusions. I took a tiny step and there the conclusions were

View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member This user has MSN Messenger
Dru
Watcher
******

Avatar



Posts: 2482
Registered: 4-1-02
Location: Minnesota, USA
Member Is Offline

Mood: Not Set

[*] posted on 9-8-02 at 09:52 PM


Even before they could see the woman clearly Caleb had raced over to her and wrapped his little arms around her waist.

~Dru
View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member This user has MSN Messenger
TheStickboy
Watcher
******

Avatar

Avatar


Posts: 2483
Registered: 21-2-02
Location: Look Behind You
Member Is Offline

Mood: Plotting Extreme Evil

[*] posted on 10-8-02 at 06:22 AM


Melissa looked up and saw Nicole walking towards the slave quarters. Then she saw the boy.

"I guess this is Caleb." She said to Glenn.




Do you know where your towel is?
Canon Dep
Clueless GM

TheStickboy....
The Lost (Joesph Flynn)... The Faithful (Jonas Blake, Carlisle)
View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member
Satine
Miss Sparkling Diamond - OOooo! Handcuffs!
*****

Avatar



Posts: 1233
Registered: 26-5-02
Location: The sweet sunny suburbs of Liverpool
Member Is Offline

Mood: Not Set

[*] posted on 10-8-02 at 07:04 PM


Nicole smiled as the boy and his mother were re-united.

"Melissa, Glenn. This is Caleb, and I see that's his mother? Any idea what happened? When I tried to ask him he just clammed up..."

Nicole lowered her voice and spoke Melissa and Glenn, as the boy and mother lay embracing.

-Nicole




GM Dept
Owner of the blatantly longer, thicker, pointier, sharper and pokier stick than slayer_dude's
Junkyard Puppy

I didn't jump to conclusions. I took a tiny step and there the conclusions were

View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member This user has MSN Messenger
DemonKnight
Slayer
******

Avatar



Posts: 3590
Registered: 10-12-01
Location: If only i knew
Member Is Offline

Mood: Discombobulated

[*] posted on 10-8-02 at 07:49 PM


"Sorcerery of the darkest form," Glenn said as he smiled to the Slaeyer. As Cain was else where he got a stool for the mother to sit on and cleansed the wound and blessed it.

"Where did you find Caleb?" He asked to Nicole as he stepped to the side with her.

-Glenn




You know i thought about putting something funny in here but it simply doesn\'t work
View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member
Satine
Miss Sparkling Diamond - OOooo! Handcuffs!
*****

Avatar



Posts: 1233
Registered: 26-5-02
Location: The sweet sunny suburbs of Liverpool
Member Is Offline

Mood: Not Set

[*] posted on 11-8-02 at 09:24 AM


"Well, I'd met up with someone else in the trade. Freelance slayer I think, Louis was his name. Anyway, I spotted a rather ominous carriage in the distance, so we went to investigate." Nicole lowered her voice again.

"I managed to talk my way past a rather obnoxious woman standing by it, and I got myself into the carriage. Caleb was in there, and not in too good a state either. Louis distracted the woman, whilst i got Caleb out and away as quickly as possible."

Nicole glanced over to the mother and son.

"I'm worried about them."

-Nicole




GM Dept
Owner of the blatantly longer, thicker, pointier, sharper and pokier stick than slayer_dude's
Junkyard Puppy

I didn't jump to conclusions. I took a tiny step and there the conclusions were

View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member This user has MSN Messenger
DemonKnight
Slayer
******

Avatar



Posts: 3590
Registered: 10-12-01
Location: If only i knew
Member Is Offline

Mood: Discombobulated

[*] posted on 11-8-02 at 02:14 PM


"You should be, i think who ever did this has magic of great power." He said, "I think we should investigate, but i think we should keep an eye on Caleb and his mother, i should take them back to the church i can set some beds up there for them in the vestry, i should be able to protec themif the time calls."

-Fr Glenn




You know i thought about putting something funny in here but it simply doesn\'t work
View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member
Dru
Watcher
******

Avatar



Posts: 2482
Registered: 4-1-02
Location: Minnesota, USA
Member Is Offline

Mood: Not Set

[*] posted on 11-8-02 at 06:43 PM


That was the best course of action, especially since it was not likely that Katherine would search for the mother and son in such a place.

~Dru
View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member This user has MSN Messenger
DemonKnight
Slayer
******

Avatar



Posts: 3590
Registered: 10-12-01
Location: If only i knew
Member Is Offline

Mood: Discombobulated

[*] posted on 14-8-02 at 10:20 PM


"Nicole, Melissa could you accompany me to the Church, or do you have to report back to your watcher, Nicole." He ushered the Mother and Caleb to follow him, and left, hoping the two girls would follow.

-Fr Glenn




You know i thought about putting something funny in here but it simply doesn\'t work
View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member
Lorisha Fangs
Slayer
*****

Avatar

Avatar


Posts: 1410
Registered: 17-1-02
Location: USA
Member Is Offline

Mood: Deccy-like lol

[*] posted on 15-8-02 at 01:37 AM


Cain walked up intime to hear father Glenn ask Nicole to go with him to his church. "I'll go with you Nicole. If you want me to" he said to his friend.
View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member
Dru
Watcher
******

Avatar



Posts: 2482
Registered: 4-1-02
Location: Minnesota, USA
Member Is Offline

Mood: Not Set

[*] posted on 15-8-02 at 04:00 AM


Melissa, Glenn and Nicole headed here

Cain would stay behind with a physical description of Louis and wait for the other man, Cain had agreed to meet at the church once he found Louis.

~Dru
View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member This user has MSN Messenger
Lorisha Fangs
Slayer
*****

Avatar

Avatar


Posts: 1410
Registered: 17-1-02
Location: USA
Member Is Offline

Mood: Deccy-like lol

[*] posted on 16-8-02 at 08:50 PM


Cain walked around looking for the man that Nicole had described to him. "Who is this guy anyway?" He starting to talking to himself because he was getting incredibly bored not being able to find this man.
View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member
 Pages:  1  ..  5  6  7  8

  Go To Top

Powered by XMB
Developed By The XMB Group © 2001-2008
[PHP: 59.7% - SQL: 40.3%]