Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favorites  
 Pages:  1  2  3  4
Author: Subject: William & Augustin's Search
Dru
Watcher

Mood: Not Set

[*] posted on 22-7-02 at 08:25 PM
William & Augustin's Search

William and Augustin stepped into Augustin's carriage after she had found her driver.

~Dru
View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member This user has MSN Messenger
slayer_dude
Ooooh, Sheep! Look at the sheep!

[*] posted on 22-7-02 at 08:52 PM

William sat uncomfortably in the carriage, not able to relax. He sat quietly, looking straight ahead for fear of looking rude after this very pretty girl had been so nice to him. He wondered just what year it was, the last time he checked it was August, 1692.

-William

View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member This user has MSN Messenger
Liz
Watcher-in-Training

[*] posted on 22-7-02 at 10:15 PM

Augustin glanced over at William, who seemed to be very tense. "William, there is no reason for you to seem so tense....it's just a carriage ride." She said, smiling softly. For some reason he didn't seem like a threat to her, maybe she'd been wrong about him being a vampire.

"You remember where the old Kurnick home is right?" Augustin asked her driver, still a little fuzzy as to where it was located.

~Augustin
Dru
Watcher

[*] posted on 24-7-02 at 01:25 AM

The driver nodded, "Yes Madame, I do." He replied, heading away from the plantation.

~Dru

Liz
Watcher-in-Training

[*] posted on 25-7-02 at 07:40 PM

"Very well, could you take us there quickly." Augustin asked, she'd never been one to order her servants around. She thought of them as friends, not employee's.

"If you don't mind me asking William, how long have you been away from New Orleans to have forgotten where your family's home is?" She asked, hoping she wasn't being rude or nosey.

~Augustin
Dru
Watcher

[*] posted on 31-7-02 at 05:11 PM

As the carriage progressed, the two talked every so often. Augustin asking him a few more questions. He still seemed a bit out of it, but much less than before.

~Dru

slayer_dude

[*] posted on 6-8-02 at 08:00 PM

"I'm not entirely sure," William started quite gently, wincing as he recieved a throbbing pain from the bite mark on his neck. He rubbed it as gently as possible before he continued "please tell me, what is the date today?"

-William

Liz
Watcher-in-Training

[*] posted on 7-8-02 at 07:42 PM

Augustin gave William a funny look, quickly hiding the fact that she found his question on. "The date today would be the 16th of July, and the year is 1769." She said, looking over at him. "Do you have an injury on your neck?" Augustin asked piletly, noticing he'd winced and touched his neck.

~Augustin
slayer_dude

[*] posted on 7-8-02 at 07:53 PM

William looked amazed as Augustin told him the date, "77 years" he whispered as he worked it out, wide-eyed. He glanced down at the wound on his neck "Yes, I was bitten by a vampire and it's almost healed but it's still hurting a little," he said politely before realising he had spoken of vampire's which he was strictly forbidden to do to anyone outside his family. He became even more uncomfortable than earlier and fidgeted about in his seat, hoping she hadn't noticed what he said.

-William

Liz
Watcher-in-Training

[*] posted on 7-8-02 at 07:57 PM

Augustin sighed, "Those evil monsters, they can't leave anyone alone." She muttered, trying to keep her haterd for vampires in check. "Have you had it clean and such, you don't want the wound to get infected.....and may I ask you aren't a vampire yourself are you?" Augustin shifted further away from William just in case he was a vampire.

~Augustin
slayer_dude

[*] posted on 7-8-02 at 08:03 PM

"You... know about vampires?" William asked in a very hushed tone, astonished as he pushed some of his long hair out of his eyes. "I don't know if it was cleaned... I sort of woke up..." He stopped as he looked out of the carriage at the sky. "No, I'm not a vampire," he said quietly as he gazed up.

-William

Liz
Watcher-in-Training

[*] posted on 7-8-02 at 10:15 PM

"Sadly yes I know about vampires, I wish that I did not...but I do." Augustin said, her tone rather monotone. "And you should have it looked at if you just woke up and it hadn't been cleaned." She added, moving over to look at his neck closer. Her motherly habits taking over.

"That is very good to hear, I would have had to have been very frightened if you were a vampire." Augustin smiled softly, her beautiful features lighting up when she did so.

~Augustin
slayer_dude

[*] posted on 8-8-02 at 12:55 PM

William again touched the scar ever-so-gingerly. "I think it has healed now, it was open before but now it has closed - there's no more blood." He smiled awkwardly at her.

He smiled a very small smile to her and momentarily gazed at her face. He tore himself away and said "How... did you come to find about vampires?"

-William

Liz
Watcher-in-Training

[*] posted on 8-8-02 at 07:29 PM

Augusting smiled back, "As long as your sure the wound is healed, you don't want it re-opening and getting infected at some point in time....especially not around this area wit hall the dieaseas swirling around." She said, refuring to the lower class parts of the city.

"How did I come to find out about vampires? Through my father really, he brought us here when he was working for the council of watchers and while here he ended up dying. And he never told my sisters and myself that he was a watcher, and appearantly he'd been on to something going on around here before he passed away. So about 6 months ago a member of the council came to speak to me about what he'd been on to, and unknowly informed me of the existences of vampires." Augusting paused, realizing she'd just been going on and on. "And that would be how I found out about them."

~Augustin
slayer_dude

[*] posted on 8-8-02 at 08:27 PM

Looking confused, William asked - "Council of watchers?" He knew they must have some relevance to vampires, but having never heard of them he was quite intrigued.

-William

Pages:  1  2  3  4

Go To Top