Go To Bottom

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favorites  
 Pages:  1  2  3  4
Author: Subject: William & Augustin's Search
Liz
Watcher-in-Training

Mood: Not Set

[*] posted on 9-8-02 at 02:46 AM

Augustin blushed, realizing she'd not explained the council yet. "They Council of Watchers our who basically run the matters concerning the Slayer. and the Slayer is who has been spent to fight Vampires, demons and anything else that is horribly evil." She said, hoping that was a good enough explonation since she herself was still getting used to the whole idea.

"Watchers also train the slayer to fight vampires, and when one slayer dies another one will always be called." Augustin added, pushing a loose curl away from her face.

~Augustin
View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member This user has MSN Messenger
slayer_dude
Ooooh, Sheep! Look at the sheep!

[*] posted on 9-8-02 at 09:27 AM

"Oh," William said, "My family... we had heard of the slayer, we were trying to track her down but as she was such a close-guarded secret we couldn't find out anything. It's a shame, she would have been a great help..." William's face was now quite sad, he found it so hard to get his mind around the fact that all of his family were gone.

-William

View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member This user has MSN Messenger
Liz
Watcher-in-Training

[*] posted on 9-8-02 at 08:12 PM

Augustin "Yes, the watchers keep her well hidden...for her safety." She said, looking over at William. "Great help? for what reason?" Augustin asked, hoping she wasn't being nosey.

"Have we arrived at the house yet?" She asked, talking to her driver.

~Augustin
Dru
Watcher

[*] posted on 9-8-02 at 08:58 PM

There was a large sprawling plantation to their left and it looked a bit forlorn, like nobody have lived in it for awhile.

~Dru
slayer_dude

[*] posted on 10-8-02 at 01:21 PM

"My family, we..." William started. This girl had been extremely kind to him, he felt he could tell her. Anyway, he was still completely dis-orientated and couldn't honestly be bothered making up any excuses. He saw the plantation and grew very excited - "Is this it?" He said, eyes wide with excitement.

-William

Liz
Watcher-in-Training

[*] posted on 10-8-02 at 08:47 PM

Augustin nodded, "I think this is the old house." She said, looking at her driver to see. "What did your family do?" Augustin asked, noticing he hadn't finished his sentence.

~Augustin
Dru
Watcher

[*] posted on 10-8-02 at 09:04 PM

The carriage halted in front of the gates.

~Dru
slayer_dude

[*] posted on 13-8-02 at 02:45 PM

William's eyes were gleaming with delight as the carriage stopped. He grabbed Augustin's wrist a little more strongly than he intended and opened the door to the carriage. "I've been waiting to see this house for almost a hundred years," he grinned. "I just hope I can find it...." he muttered as he walked quickly towards the house, still holding onto Augustin's arm.

-William

Liz
Watcher-in-Training

[*] posted on 13-8-02 at 05:23 PM

Augustin giggled and allowed herself to be drug along behind William. "Hundred Years? You must age well William...you don't look any older then 30 possibly." She smirked, hidding the confusion that statement just caused.

"I've never seen someone so happy to see a old house before, I've never even seen my Kiefer or Nan so happy to be hom." Augustin said, her mind pausing momentarily to wonder how her little children were doing.

~Augustin
Dru
Watcher

[*] posted on 13-8-02 at 05:52 PM

The duo reached the front door, despite the overgrown grass and shrubbery. The door was unlocked and they headed inside.

~Dru

slayer_dude

[*] posted on 13-8-02 at 06:07 PM

"I planned to build this," William explained "right before I died." He looked into the house in amazement. He didn't realise what he'd just told Augustin. "I need you to help me find my sword," he said, gazing around the house in wonder.

-William

Liz
Watcher-in-Training

[*] posted on 14-8-02 at 05:08 AM

"You died?...but I thought you said you weren't a vampire...." Augustin said, grabbing the hidden stake from her under-skirts. "What does this sword look like? and you won't be planning on killing me with it will you?" She asked, her fears slowly rising as she realized she was in the middle of nowhere with a complete stranger practically.

~Augustin
slayer_dude

[*] posted on 14-8-02 at 09:08 AM

"But I'm not a vampire," William insisted. He sat down on a stool, everything that was happening was making him feel a little dizzy. After a couple of deep breaths the word didn't spin quite so much. He took one final deep breath, he was about to tell Augustin a lot.

"I should probably tell you from the beginning, it will help you to understand fully... Ok, my family were demon hunters. The Kurnick's. From the moment we could crawl we were trained to fight and kill the vampires and demons that were running through the world, to protect the innocent people that lived there." William said, with a distinct tone of pride in his voice.

"I myself was one of the strongest warrior's that there were. My brother on the other hand was not, he was lazy and obsessed with ale and whores. The year was 1669. I had been on the tail of a demon that lead me to these parts, though they were quite different back then..."

William paused, preparing himself for what he was about to say, this was quite possibly the hardest thing to admit - "My father had been t..turned by a vampire. When I saw him I was dumbstruck, I couldn't move." His gaze became fixed on a random object in the room as he re-lived the night in his mind. "He fed off me, killed me.... but when I died, my soul went to... I think it was heaven. I was made an angel because of all the work I'd done on this world. I don't know how long exactly I was there but I saw the Kurnick legacy start to go down. As I had not had a child, my brother was the only one left and he did not care enough to train his child. The last Kurnick died and I pleaded with the God to send me back here, to let the Kurnick legacy continue. Eventually it consented, however I still hold some of my powers as an angel... I just, I didn't know it would be quite so hard...." He swallowed hard as his eyes filled with water.

He stood up abruptly and shook his head. "The sword - the Kurnick. It was passed to the strongest warrior of each generation. It's made of a very strong metal, the hilt is green and silver. The blade, though quite ornate is very strong." William stopped, taking another very deep breath. "I'm sorry if I frightened you earlier."

-William

Liz
Watcher-in-Training

[*] posted on 14-8-02 at 07:26 PM

Augustin stared dumbstruck at him, unable to fathom what William had just said, it sounded to unreal to be true. "So your an ex-angelic being?" She asked softly, she pushed her hair aside and tried composing herself again. "I forgive you, I'm easlily frightened these days..." Augustin stated, smiling softly.

"So your not dead? That is truly a comforting thought." She added, wandering around the entryway of the house. "Where do you think your family would have kept your sword?"

~Augustin
slayer_dude

[*] posted on 14-8-02 at 07:34 PM

He smiled bashfully back at Augustin as he nodded. It really was not like him to talk to anyone all that much, or indeed at all. He often thought that by being closed off from almost all of the 'normal world' it made him a stronger warrior.

"I'm not dead," he said indignantly "I am essentially mortal... except... well you know, certain things harm me more easily and likewise I have certain... powers."

He took a pause as a sudden thought occured to him- "I'm really not supposed to reveal the secret of the legacy to anyone. I trust you will keep it an ut-most confidence?" He asked whilst searching for the sword. "Unfortunately I have no idea where the infidels that lived here would have left the Kurnick, I just hope it is here."

-William

Pages:  1  2  3  4

Go To Top