Go To Bottom

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favorites  
 Pages:  1  2  3  4
Author: Subject: William & Augustin's Search
Dru
Watcher

Mood: Not Set

[*] posted on 15-8-02 at 04:04 AM

They had searched the lower rooms and found nothing, so it would be in one of the upper chambers most likely.

~Dru

View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member This user has MSN Messenger
Liz
Watcher-in-Training

[*] posted on 15-8-02 at 07:27 PM

"I promise not to tell anyone about your family." Augustin said, smiling softly. "And it appears the sword isn't down here, it might be best if we search upstairs." She said, heading for the massive staircase in the entry way. "And it' is a very big relief to know you are not dead, I was frightened for a second." Augustin said, glancing back over her shoulder at William as she began going up the stairs.

~Augustin
View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member This user has MSN Messenger
slayer_dude
Ooooh, Sheep! Look at the sheep!

[*] posted on 15-8-02 at 07:34 PM

"Thankyou," William said, smiling earnestly. "This house, it's almost exactly how I pictured it..." he said, smiling briefly, before turning his view to the upstairs.

He walked into one of the rooms, indicating to Augustin to look in a different one, that way they could search for the sword more quickly.

-William

Liz
Watcher-in-Training

[*] posted on 15-8-02 at 07:48 PM

Augustin headed into the room acrossed the way from the one William went into, calling "This house is amazing, and you thought it up?" She pushing a loose curl out of her eyes, this house almost compared to her plantation in size, and beauty.

"I have not found any trace of the sword yet, but I'm sure we'll find it." Augustin added, scanning the dusty dank room again.

~Augustin
Dru
Watcher

[*] posted on 15-8-02 at 08:51 PM

The sword was not in any of the rooms, it was leaned against the farthest wall of the hall wrapped within a linen blanket. It seemed their search was over.

~Dru
slayer_dude

[*] posted on 15-8-02 at 09:50 PM

William giggled as he pulled the sword out from the linen. His bright blue eyes were shining so much it only just looked natural. His smile was amazing, even with the scars on his face and wound on his neck he still looked positively angelic.

"Thankyou so much," He beamed, tossing the sword about with highly talented swordsmanship, still grinning. After several minutes he walked closer to Augustin. "Where do you want to go to now Augustin?" He was still grinning like a child who had just found his favourite toy.

-William

Liz
Watcher-in-Training

[*] posted on 16-8-02 at 07:10 PM

Augustin smiled at William's child like behavior. "Your welcome William, and returning to the party might be a wise plan, I should probably find Nicole and the rest of the group." She said, realizing they probably hadn't even known she'd left the plantation party.

~Augustin
slayer_dude

[*] posted on 16-8-02 at 07:28 PM

William nodded and started to walk down the stairs, proudly admiring his sword. A little worried when he thought he found a nick in the blade, he found it only to be a small stain that he simply wiped off. "Who is Nicole, if you don't mind me asking."

-William

Liz
Watcher-in-Training

[*] posted on 16-8-02 at 07:43 PM

"Oh I'm sorry, how rude of me not to mention who she is, Nicole is the present slayer." Augustin said, following William down the stairs. "And would it be all right if we were to stop by my home so I may check on my children? I'm sure their nanny is getting horribly worried that I've not arrived home yet." She said, sounding her proper self again, she often went in and out of her high class upbringing mannerism.

~ Augustin
slayer_dude

[*] posted on 16-8-02 at 07:55 PM

William nodded, quite intrigued to meet a slayer. "You have children?" He asked, quite suprised. "Where is your husband? Was he at the party?" He may have been asking a lot of questions but his up-bringing taught him how to fight, not how to behave and to act properly.

-William

Liz
Watcher-in-Training

[*] posted on 16-8-02 at 08:01 PM

Augustin nodded, "Yes I have twins, Kiefer and Nan, and my husband passed away a little while ago." She said, her voice trailing off softly at the mention of her husband's passing. "You do not mind if we check on them do you?" Augustin asked, pulling her shawl around her shoulders as they started towards the door of the house.

"And I'm sure Nicole will be pleased to meet another person fighting for the safety of man kind." She added, smiling softly.

~Augustin
slayer_dude

[*] posted on 16-8-02 at 08:22 PM

"Oh," Said William, feeling guilty for mentioning her husband after she had been so kind to him. "I'm very sorry," he said, putting the sword in it's sheath and attatching it to his waist. "And no I don't mind at all," he smiled as he held the front door open for her. On occasion he found he did have some manners.

-William

Dru
Watcher

[*] posted on 16-8-02 at 09:04 PM

The two would head to Augustin's plantation to check on the children then return to the party to rejoin with whomever would still be there.

~Dru

Liz
Watcher-in-Training

[*] posted on 17-8-02 at 04:18 AM

Augustin smiled, "Don't be sorry, you didn't know that my husband had passed on, I've learned to cope and deal with his untimely death." She said, walking through the door William held open for her. "And thank you, I'm sure it will not take that long to check on them." Augustin said, walking towards the carriage with William walking behind her.

~Augustin
slayer_dude

[*] posted on 17-8-02 at 09:42 AM

"It does not matter anyway. There's nothing for me to do right now anyway, until we meet your friends of course. Are there many vampires around here now? I should very much like to kill some..." he realised he must have sounded quite psychotic but he needed revenge following what happened to his father. He realised that he was asking a lot of questions too, it seemed as though now someone had finally spoken to him she had opened the floodgates.

-William

Pages:  1  2  3  4

Go To Top