Plymslayer Forums
Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favorites  
 Pages:  1  2  3
Author: Subject: The Church
Dru
Watcher
******

Avatar



Posts: 2482
Registered: 4-1-02
Location: Minnesota, USA
Member Is Offline

Mood: Not Set

[*] posted on 15-8-02 at 03:59 AM
The Church


Melissa, Nicole and Glenn had reached the arguably large church with Caleb and his mother safely, it was decided that while Glenn got them a place to sleep set up that the two woman would be lookouts, just to make sure they hadn't been followed.

Nicole and Melissa were sitting on either side of the last pews in the sanctuary, Nicole had been in the middle of filling the other girl in on everything that had happened after they split up in the Plantation yard. Though both were watching the doors every so often, because the wooden doors were not locked and anybody could stray into the church.

~Dru
View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member This user has MSN Messenger
Satine
Miss Sparkling Diamond - OOooo! Handcuffs!
*****

Avatar



Posts: 1233
Registered: 26-5-02
Location: The sweet sunny suburbs of Liverpool
Member Is Offline

Mood: Not Set

[*] posted on 16-8-02 at 08:42 PM


Nicole finished telling Melissa about what had happened with Caleb.

"We definitely need to investigate that woman at the carriage... and her connection with Gabrielle. It could be the start of something fishy round this city," said Nicole thoughtfully, twisting the laces from her corset around her finger as she stared up into the high beams of the church.

"And I need to find out what powers were used on Caleb's mother. We'll let her rest first. Do you agree Melissa?"

-Nicole




GM Dept
Owner of the blatantly longer, thicker, pointier, sharper and pokier stick than slayer_dude's
Junkyard Puppy

I didn't jump to conclusions. I took a tiny step and there the conclusions were

View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member This user has MSN Messenger
TheStickboy
Watcher
******

Avatar

Avatar


Posts: 2483
Registered: 21-2-02
Location: Look Behind You
Member Is Offline

Mood: Plotting Extreme Evil

[*] posted on 16-8-02 at 09:18 PM



Melissa shrugged. "Sure... but it is just vampires we're dealing with here? Right?" She didn't like the idea of getting involved in the lives of other people, especially those who use black magic.




Do you know where your towel is?
Canon Dep
Clueless GM

TheStickboy....
The Lost (Joesph Flynn)... The Faithful (Jonas Blake, Carlisle)
View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member
Satine
Miss Sparkling Diamond - OOooo! Handcuffs!
*****

Avatar



Posts: 1233
Registered: 26-5-02
Location: The sweet sunny suburbs of Liverpool
Member Is Offline

Mood: Not Set

[*] posted on 16-8-02 at 09:43 PM


Nicole looked uncertain.

"Well, I'm really not sure, yes I think magick will be involved in this investigation judging by what happened to Caleb's mother." Nicole caught on to Melissa's worried expression.

"Don't worry - we can sort this out."

-Nicole




GM Dept
Owner of the blatantly longer, thicker, pointier, sharper and pokier stick than slayer_dude's
Junkyard Puppy

I didn't jump to conclusions. I took a tiny step and there the conclusions were

View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member This user has MSN Messenger
TheStickboy
Watcher
******

Avatar

Avatar


Posts: 2483
Registered: 21-2-02
Location: Look Behind You
Member Is Offline

Mood: Plotting Extreme Evil

[*] posted on 16-8-02 at 09:48 PM



Melissa smiled nervously. "I hope so..." She looked down. Vampires and demons she knew how to handle. Magick was something she couldn't see, or shove a stake through.




Do you know where your towel is?
Canon Dep
Clueless GM

TheStickboy....
The Lost (Joesph Flynn)... The Faithful (Jonas Blake, Carlisle)
View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member
DemonKnight
Slayer
******

Avatar



Posts: 3590
Registered: 10-12-01
Location: If only i knew
Member Is Offline

Mood: Discombobulated

[*] posted on 16-8-02 at 10:17 PM


Glenn handed Melssa a brush, "While your here you may as well be useful, the church has been slightly negelected since i began my 'new' duties around here."

While he continued dusting the pews and the walls of the church, he hoped the small family would be safe in the vestry of the church. "Nicole could you check on Caleb and his mother?"

-Fr Glenn




You know i thought about putting something funny in here but it simply doesn\'t work
View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member
Satine
Miss Sparkling Diamond - OOooo! Handcuffs!
*****

Avatar



Posts: 1233
Registered: 26-5-02
Location: The sweet sunny suburbs of Liverpool
Member Is Offline

Mood: Not Set

[*] posted on 16-8-02 at 10:29 PM


Nicole looked up and smiled.

"Certainly. Excuse me." Nicole replied, and made her way accross the church to the vestry. She opened the door and stepped inside where Caleb and his mother lay.





GM Dept
Owner of the blatantly longer, thicker, pointier, sharper and pokier stick than slayer_dude's
Junkyard Puppy

I didn't jump to conclusions. I took a tiny step and there the conclusions were

View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member This user has MSN Messenger
Dru
Watcher
******

Avatar



Posts: 2482
Registered: 4-1-02
Location: Minnesota, USA
Member Is Offline

Mood: Not Set

[*] posted on 17-8-02 at 02:17 AM


Caleb was sound asleep but his mother, Adeena was not quite as peaceful. She looked worried, almost scared and she jumped when Nicole entered the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile Glenn and Melissa were 'tidying' up the church and watching for any activity outside that might need their attention, it seemed fairly quiet though and it was clear that they had not been followed.

~Dru
View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member This user has MSN Messenger
Satine
Miss Sparkling Diamond - OOooo! Handcuffs!
*****

Avatar



Posts: 1233
Registered: 26-5-02
Location: The sweet sunny suburbs of Liverpool
Member Is Offline

Mood: Not Set

[*] posted on 17-8-02 at 07:51 AM


"Sorry" whispered Nicole as she tiptoed in and carefully closed the door.

"I didn't mean to frighten you. Don't worry, you're safe here. I just came to check if you were alright." She went and sat herself down next to Caleb's mother.

"My name is Nicole. I just thought maybe you could tell me a bit about what happened? Then me and my friends can start investigating."

-Nicole




GM Dept
Owner of the blatantly longer, thicker, pointier, sharper and pokier stick than slayer_dude's
Junkyard Puppy

I didn't jump to conclusions. I took a tiny step and there the conclusions were

View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member This user has MSN Messenger
Dru
Watcher
******

Avatar



Posts: 2482
Registered: 4-1-02
Location: Minnesota, USA
Member Is Offline

Mood: Not Set

[*] posted on 17-8-02 at 04:57 PM


Adeena nodded, relaxing a bit, "I was just about to put Caleb to bed when the woman -Katherine you were calling her- entered our home. I thought she was a guest that had strayed from the main house." Adeena paused as she saw Caleb roll over and sigh, she lowered her voice a little to keep from waking her son up, "I was about to tell her that she was far from the master's gathering when she impolitely ordered me to give her my son. Saying something about him being the perfect sacrifice for some ritual." Adeena paused again, "I wouldn't let her have him and as I went for my cabinet to find something to fend her off with, flame exploded...not normal flame it was blood red, or possibly even black. It burnt my skin as you can see." Adeena finished, "After that I cannot remember what happened, my mind was clouded to thoroughly with the pain." She looked at Nicole, hoping that her explanation would help them in their search to figure this out.

~Dru
View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member This user has MSN Messenger
TheStickboy
Watcher
******

Avatar

Avatar


Posts: 2483
Registered: 21-2-02
Location: Look Behind You
Member Is Offline

Mood: Plotting Extreme Evil

[*] posted on 17-8-02 at 11:35 PM


Melissa mumbled, annoyed that she be stuck cleaning up the church. She did enough of that at work...

"So, Gle- Father... what was it that brought you to the plantation this evening? You wern't there hunting vampires, or else you'd have at least brought a stake..."




Do you know where your towel is?
Canon Dep
Clueless GM

TheStickboy....
The Lost (Joesph Flynn)... The Faithful (Jonas Blake, Carlisle)
View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member
Dru
Watcher
******

Avatar



Posts: 2482
Registered: 4-1-02
Location: Minnesota, USA
Member Is Offline

Mood: Not Set

[*] posted on 17-8-02 at 11:41 PM


Cain and Louis entered the church quietly, acknowledging their entrance so that Melissa and Glenn knew they were there.

~Dru
View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member This user has MSN Messenger
DemonKnight
Slayer
******

Avatar



Posts: 3590
Registered: 10-12-01
Location: If only i knew
Member Is Offline

Mood: Discombobulated

[*] posted on 17-8-02 at 11:50 PM


Glenn promtly handed them cleaning materials and smiled as they entered. "You can call me Glenn here Melissa, i need to keep up the station in public, to keep up appearances." He said as he smiled a handsome smile. "I was there as a guest, but i dislike carrying any form of weapon, apart from my body, and my crucifix, they are all the weapons i will ever need."

-Fr Glenn




You know i thought about putting something funny in here but it simply doesn\'t work
View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member
Satine
Miss Sparkling Diamond - OOooo! Handcuffs!
*****

Avatar



Posts: 1233
Registered: 26-5-02
Location: The sweet sunny suburbs of Liverpool
Member Is Offline

Mood: Not Set

[*] posted on 19-8-02 at 08:02 PM


Nicole frowned and rubbed her thrumbs together thoughtfully.

"I don't know that much about magick and powers... but I do know that using powers like that is truly evil." Nicole reached out and patted Adeena's hand.

"I'm very sorry about what you went through. But it's over now, and I have plenty of friends to make sure this is sorted out."

-Nicole




GM Dept
Owner of the blatantly longer, thicker, pointier, sharper and pokier stick than slayer_dude's
Junkyard Puppy

I didn't jump to conclusions. I took a tiny step and there the conclusions were

View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member This user has MSN Messenger
Dru
Watcher
******

Avatar



Posts: 2482
Registered: 4-1-02
Location: Minnesota, USA
Member Is Offline

Mood: Not Set

[*] posted on 19-8-02 at 08:33 PM


Adeena smiled, thankful the for solace and comfort this group of people were giving her son and herself.
"That woman was using dark magick, yes. And strong magick, which means she could have done nearly anything to Caleb...but she didn't, did she?" Adeena had not seen any signs of harm to her son, but she had not found Caleb. Nicole had, but even she did not know if Caleb had been harmed. Which gave them both cause to worry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The group in the Sanctuary had fallen silent again, it seemed conversation had fallen greatly among the group. They were all weighing what had happened tonight and trying to come to their own conclusions. The question now was who would voice theirs first?

~Dru
View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member This user has MSN Messenger
 Pages:  1  2  3

  Go To Top

Powered by XMB
Developed By The XMB Group © 2001-2008
[PHP: 77.0% - SQL: 23.0%]