Plymslayer Forums
Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favorites  
 Pages:  1  2  3
Author: Subject: The Church
TheStickboy
Watcher
******

Avatar

Avatar


Posts: 2483
Registered: 21-2-02
Location: Look Behind You
Member Is Offline

Mood: Plotting Extreme Evil

[*] posted on 24-8-02 at 01:06 AM



The silence was beginning to bother Melissa. She tried ajusting the chords on her corset, but nothing could poissibly make it any less comfortable. All she wanted was to be without the vertebrae of a whale in any article of clothing she owned.

She clear her throat loudly. "...So...are we just going to sit here, or are we going to find out who worked the bad voodoo?"




Do you know where your towel is?
Canon Dep
Clueless GM

TheStickboy....
The Lost (Joesph Flynn)... The Faithful (Jonas Blake, Carlisle)
View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member
Dru
Watcher
******

Avatar



Posts: 2482
Registered: 4-1-02
Location: Minnesota, USA
Member Is Offline

Mood: Not Set

[*] posted on 24-8-02 at 04:14 PM


Melissa had a relevant point. It would help if the group would actually discuss and not just stare blankly at each other.

~Dru
View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member This user has MSN Messenger
DemonKnight
Slayer
******

Avatar



Posts: 3590
Registered: 10-12-01
Location: If only i knew
Member Is Offline

Mood: Discombobulated

[*] posted on 25-8-02 at 01:58 AM


"Our first priority should be making sure our guest are safe for the night." Glenn said as he dusted a statue of the Virgin Mary. "If they still want Caleb, they will have to descrcate this holy place."

-Fr Glenn




You know i thought about putting something funny in here but it simply doesn\'t work
View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member
Satine
Miss Sparkling Diamond - OOooo! Handcuffs!
*****

Avatar



Posts: 1233
Registered: 26-5-02
Location: The sweet sunny suburbs of Liverpool
Member Is Offline

Mood: Not Set

[*] posted on 25-8-02 at 03:25 PM


Nicole smiled at Adeena and the sleeping boy.

"I'll leave you to get some rest now. You know where Father Glenn, Melissa or I am if you need anything." Nicole got up and walked out quietly, slowly shutting the door behind her, and joined Melissa and Glenn in the church.

"They're fine in there. Adeena told me about what happened."

-Nicole




GM Dept
Owner of the blatantly longer, thicker, pointier, sharper and pokier stick than slayer_dude's
Junkyard Puppy

I didn't jump to conclusions. I took a tiny step and there the conclusions were

View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member This user has MSN Messenger
Lorisha Fangs
Slayer
*****

Avatar

Avatar


Posts: 1410
Registered: 17-1-02
Location: USA
Member Is Offline

Mood: Deccy-like lol

[*] posted on 25-8-02 at 11:45 PM


Cain turned and listened to Melissa while he pretended to be dusting a statue of Jesus Christ. "Good point" He siad putting down the rag. " You need a made or some nuns Glenn, I'm not good in the cleaning part of life. Walking to sit in a pew that was by where everyone was talking.
View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member
David-Thomas Leek
Scooby
***

Avatar



Posts: 28
Registered: 8-6-02
Member Is Offline

Mood: Not Set

[*] posted on 1-9-02 at 04:37 PM


Louis fingered the walking stick weapon as they discussed the situation. He wondered why the woman had not gone after them or used her magick when they got in her way. He wondered how much danger they had been in, and how they would deal with the woman if she returned. After a few minutes of thought, he came to the conclusion that magick or no, sticking a stake in her heart would kill her just as dead as any vamp.

"Perhaps we should try to track down that woman."
View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member
DemonKnight
Slayer
******

Avatar



Posts: 3590
Registered: 10-12-01
Location: If only i knew
Member Is Offline

Mood: Discombobulated

[*] posted on 1-9-02 at 08:37 PM


"That may not be advisable just yet, unless any of us are profeciant wielders of the dark arts." Turning to the new comer. "But we cannot stay here all night, if we attack her with a full frontal assault i expect us all not to come of very well."


Turning to Cain chuckling. "Unfortuanlty im the only one posted at this area Cain, due to my exceptional circumstances."

-Fr Glenn




You know i thought about putting something funny in here but it simply doesn\'t work
View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member
Dru
Watcher
******

Avatar



Posts: 2482
Registered: 4-1-02
Location: Minnesota, USA
Member Is Offline

Mood: Not Set

[*] posted on 2-9-02 at 04:42 PM


As the small group discussed their plans and what they should or should not do about Katherine, some opinions seemed to be to opposite and other plans seemed to be to insane to work. And all seemed to preoccupied to realize that the grounds outside the church were not empty.

Ignoring of course the usual drunkards that were in the taverns along the river.


~Dru

OOC: Dave, Buffy & Liz...this is your characters cue ^_^
View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member This user has MSN Messenger
Liz
Watcher-in-Training
******

Avatar

Avatar


Posts: 1996
Registered: 19-1-02
Location: Albert Lea, Minnesota (USA)
Member Is Offline

Mood: Not Set

[*] posted on 7-9-02 at 04:55 PM


Augustin looked up at the church, then over to Tammin and William. "Should we check inside?" She asked, waiting for a reply from either William or Tammin.

~Augustin




Nick's (Dolph) Padawan Learner.
View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member This user has MSN Messenger
slayer_dude
Ooooh, Sheep! Look at the sheep!
*****

Avatar



Posts: 2419
Registered: 7-1-02
Location: Liverpool, UK
Member Is Offline

Mood: Not Set

[*] posted on 8-9-02 at 09:10 AM


"Pardon me, but vampires rarely tend to enter places of whorship....." William started, his mind obviously focusing on vampires, not finding Augustin's friends. "Oh yes, I forgot we were looking for your friends," he said, looking down because he felt embarrased. "Perhaps we'd best look inside the church," he said sharply.

He looked up at the looming church and he caught his breath. For a small while he had been distracted from remembering exactly where he had been, how happy he had felt. It came rushing back and it physically hurt him. Taking a deep breath, he hoped that it didn't show too much. He walked boldly up to the church door and pulled it open for Augustin and Tammin.

-William




Owner of the blatantly biggest, pokiest, longest, sharpest stick ever.
The Original Prankster
"Greed is for amateurs. Disorder, chaos, anarchy: now that's fun!"
View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member This user has MSN Messenger
Satine
Miss Sparkling Diamond - OOooo! Handcuffs!
*****

Avatar



Posts: 1233
Registered: 26-5-02
Location: The sweet sunny suburbs of Liverpool
Member Is Offline

Mood: Not Set

[*] posted on 8-9-02 at 03:33 PM


Nicole looked up as she heard the church door open. Her slayer instincts automatically kicked in, as she jumped up and stepped protectively in front of the others. Her msucles tensed up as she took a fighting stance.

"Who's there?" she called.

-Nicole




GM Dept
Owner of the blatantly longer, thicker, pointier, sharper and pokier stick than slayer_dude's
Junkyard Puppy

I didn't jump to conclusions. I took a tiny step and there the conclusions were

View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member This user has MSN Messenger
Liz
Watcher-in-Training
******

Avatar

Avatar


Posts: 1996
Registered: 19-1-02
Location: Albert Lea, Minnesota (USA)
Member Is Offline

Mood: Not Set

[*] posted on 8-9-02 at 09:30 PM


"Nicole?" Augustin said, looking at the Slayer in her attack mode. "What are you doing in here?" She asked, just now realizing that it was pure dumb luck that the group had found them.

~Augustin




Nick's (Dolph) Padawan Learner.
View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member This user has MSN Messenger
Satine
Miss Sparkling Diamond - OOooo! Handcuffs!
*****

Avatar



Posts: 1233
Registered: 26-5-02
Location: The sweet sunny suburbs of Liverpool
Member Is Offline

Mood: Not Set

[*] posted on 8-9-02 at 10:08 PM


"Augustin!" Nicole exclaimed, walking hurriedly towards her friend.

"I'm here protecting a woman called Adeena and her son, Caleb. We've discovered lots of helpful things, I've ever so much to tell you!" She motioned to a pew and invited her to sit down, then spotted William by the doorway.

"By the looks of things, so have you" she said.

-Nicole




GM Dept
Owner of the blatantly longer, thicker, pointier, sharper and pokier stick than slayer_dude's
Junkyard Puppy

I didn't jump to conclusions. I took a tiny step and there the conclusions were

View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member This user has MSN Messenger
Buffy
Slayer
*****

Avatar



Posts: 389
Registered: 13-12-01
Location: Australia, home of the Kangroos and Koalas
Member Is Offline

Mood: Not Set

[*] posted on 9-9-02 at 07:22 AM


Tammin followed Augustin inside, she was glad to see her slayer was ok, she looks over at the lady and young child and decided to tell Nicole about her little chat with Gabrielle soon.

- Tammin

ooc: Adeena and Caleb are hidden away asleep in another room ;)
View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member
Liz
Watcher-in-Training
******

Avatar

Avatar


Posts: 1996
Registered: 19-1-02
Location: Albert Lea, Minnesota (USA)
Member Is Offline

Mood: Not Set

[*] posted on 9-9-02 at 08:26 PM


Augustin smiled taking a seat on the pew, "Yes, I have many things to speak with you about..." She said, trailing off, she glanced over her shoulder to motion William to come in, that everything was okay. "Though, Tammin I'm sure has many things to speak with you about as well....." Augustin added, noting that the watcher still had not told either William or herself what she had been doing locked in that room.

~Augustin





Nick's (Dolph) Padawan Learner.
View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member This user has MSN Messenger
 Pages:  1  2  3

  Go To Top

Powered by XMB
Developed By The XMB Group © 2001-2008
[PHP: 65.2% - SQL: 34.8%]