Plymslayer Forums
Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favorites  
 Pages:  1  ..  5  6  7
Author: Subject: Augustin's Home
Satine
Miss Sparkling Diamond - OOooo! Handcuffs!

Mood: Not Set

[*] posted on 4-10-02 at 05:24 PM

Nicole frowned. People were now on the lookout for her... splendid. This probably meant the elderly residents of the town gossiping on market day, the children laughing and pointing as she walked past, people watching her every move. She sighed.

"I shall have to be careful wherever I go - as I am sure you all know the village gossips will be having a field day. I suggest everybody watch their steps as of now." she said seriously, addressing the whole group. She took out a hairpin and replaced a stray blonde lock thoughtfully.

"Gabrielle sounds dangerous. My feelings are that we should keep a close watch on her... preferably accompianied with a stake."

-Nicole

GM Dept
Owner of the blatantly longer, thicker, pointier, sharper and pokier stick than slayer_dude's
Junkyard Puppy

I didn't jump to conclusions. I took a tiny step and there the conclusions were

View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member This user has MSN Messenger
Liz
Watcher-in-Training

[*] posted on 5-10-02 at 09:34 PM

Augustin nodded, "Yes, watching our steps will be a very wise plan. Though I think Gabrielle has many eyes in this city." She said, remembering the incounter William and herself had with one of her goons.

"She has vampires working for her, and magick on her side." Augustin added, wondering if Tammin was going to say anymore of it that was all the information they would get.

~Augustin

Nick's (Dolph) Padawan Learner.
View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member This user has MSN Messenger
slayer_dude
Ooooh, Sheep! Look at the sheep!

[*] posted on 6-10-02 at 09:55 AM

William was trying desperately hard to stay focused on what Tammin was saying but he was finding it extremely difficult. His mind was constantly drifting back to thoughts of heaven, and when he shook himself from them, it hit him like a hammer to the face and he took a sharp breath.

He finally brought himself back to the conversation - "Augustin, that vampire who we confronted, he was one that worked for Gabrielle, was he not?" He wondered.

-William

Owner of the blatantly biggest, pokiest, longest, sharpest stick ever.
The Original Prankster
"Greed is for amateurs. Disorder, chaos, anarchy: now that's fun!"
Liz
Watcher-in-Training

[*] posted on 7-10-02 at 05:20 PM

"Yes, I believe he worked for her." Augustin said, remembering the frightening and rude vampire. "I think many of the people who work for her were there." She added, remembering the party from that night.

"I find this all very frightening." Augustin said, her fear of vampires and demons still very strong.

~Augustin

slayer_dude
Ooooh, Sheep! Look at the sheep!

[*] posted on 7-10-02 at 06:21 PM

"You have nothing to fear, Augustin," William told her. "I'm sure Nicole and I would be more than capable of slaying any vampires or demons that should try to bring you harm," he told her earnestly. He looked around the group, feeling uneasy, like they were all staring at him, so he sank back in his chair, allowing the arm to partially cover his face.

-William

Owner of the blatantly biggest, pokiest, longest, sharpest stick ever.
The Original Prankster
"Greed is for amateurs. Disorder, chaos, anarchy: now that's fun!"
Liz
Watcher-in-Training

[*] posted on 7-10-02 at 06:31 PM

Augustin smiled, finding William's words comforting. "Thank you, those words give my mind little peace." She said, laughing slightly at the way William was hiding himself from the rest of the group. "What are we to do now?" Augustin asked, finding it rather annoying that Tammin did not give them more information.

~Augustin

Dru
Watcher

[*] posted on 8-10-02 at 04:27 PM

OOC: Okay guys, theres gonna be a bit of a time jump soon...I need to re-construct parts of my storyline to better fit and I need to speak to some very not active players and the ones I answer to (AKA Nick & Andrea). So it might be tomorrow that I get the threads back together.

~Dru
 Pages:  1  ..  5  6  7

Go To Top