Plymslayer Forums
Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favorites  
 Pages:  1  2  3  4
Author: Subject: The Evenings Patrol
Dru
Watcher
******

Avatar



Posts: 2482
Registered: 4-1-02
Location: Minnesota, USA
Member Is Offline

Mood: Not Set

[*] posted on 12-10-02 at 06:53 PM
The Evenings Patrol


Nicole, William, Augustin, and Cain had gone for the evenings patrol, keeping their eyes out for much more than vampires. They were had started with the French Quarter, and would move to the outskirts of the city soon.

Tammin had declined coming along, and had stayed at her flat in hopes of finding more about the woman Gabrielle.

~Dru
View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member This user has MSN Messenger
Lorisha Fangs
Slayer
*****

Avatar

Avatar


Posts: 1410
Registered: 17-1-02
Location: USA
Member Is Offline

Mood: Deccy-like lol

[*] posted on 13-10-02 at 01:54 AM


Cain walked along side with the group "Nicole are you picking up anything yet?" He asked watching all around for anything out the ordinary.

~Cain
View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member
slayer_dude
Ooooh, Sheep! Look at the sheep!
*****

Avatar



Posts: 2419
Registered: 7-1-02
Location: Liverpool, UK
Member Is Offline

Mood: Not Set

[*] posted on 13-10-02 at 09:13 AM


William was tense, but strangely quite happy to be back hunting once again. His hand was on the handle of his sword, praying for a vampire to come along - how he would enjoy decapitating a vampire. A thought crossed his mind quite suddenly - is it possible that his father was still one of the undead creatures roaming this Earth? He shuddered, forcing the thought from his mind. He noted he would have to try and remember he was not just looking out for himself in this fight but Augustin, Cain and Nicole too. Although he was sure Nicole could take care of herself, it would still be best to bear them all in mind. He kept his eyes sharp, on the lookout for any sign of a vampire or demon or any such creature.

-William




Owner of the blatantly biggest, pokiest, longest, sharpest stick ever.
The Original Prankster
"Greed is for amateurs. Disorder, chaos, anarchy: now that's fun!"
View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member This user has MSN Messenger
Satine
Miss Sparkling Diamond - OOooo! Handcuffs!
*****

Avatar



Posts: 1233
Registered: 26-5-02
Location: The sweet sunny suburbs of Liverpool
Member Is Offline

Mood: Not Set

[*] posted on 13-10-02 at 03:15 PM


Nicole looked around them and scrunched her nose up in thought. She wasn't detecting anything yet, she didn't feel those hairs prickle on the back of her neck, the rush of blood and adrenaline to her head and the instinctive reaction of her hand clawing for her stake. No, there wasn't anything abnormal near the group.

"I am not sensing anything that could be of danger to us, Cain - thank goodness." Nicole smiled and let her body relax and come off guard for a moment. The evening was chilly, so she shuddered and pulled her shawl around her shoulders more tightly.

"Everything seems to be fairly calm in our dear city tonight... almost abnormally so" she added, a hint of suspicion in her voice.

-Nicole




GM Dept
Owner of the blatantly longer, thicker, pointier, sharper and pokier stick than slayer_dude's
Junkyard Puppy

I didn't jump to conclusions. I took a tiny step and there the conclusions were

View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member This user has MSN Messenger
Dru
Watcher
******

Avatar



Posts: 2482
Registered: 4-1-02
Location: Minnesota, USA
Member Is Offline

Mood: Not Set

[*] posted on 13-10-02 at 06:12 PM


Nicole had the right to feel suspicious, there was nothing of danger near the group but they were being observed.

~Dru
View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member This user has MSN Messenger
Liz
Watcher-in-Training
******

Avatar

Avatar


Posts: 1996
Registered: 19-1-02
Location: Albert Lea, Minnesota (USA)
Member Is Offline

Mood: Not Set

[*] posted on 13-10-02 at 09:36 PM


"Am I the only one feeling as if she is being watched?" Augustin asked, knowing she was probably being paranoid (She alwasy was.). Though it was better to ask then to be attacked.

"I'm probably being silly, you know how my mind plays silly tricks on me." She sighed, wondering why she'd been taken along with them on the patrol, instead of staying back and doing research like usual.

~Augustin




Nick's (Dolph) Padawan Learner.
View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member This user has MSN Messenger
slayer_dude
Ooooh, Sheep! Look at the sheep!
*****

Avatar



Posts: 2419
Registered: 7-1-02
Location: Liverpool, UK
Member Is Offline

Mood: Not Set

[*] posted on 14-10-02 at 05:21 PM


"I can't help but agree, Augustin," William said, looking shiftily around. "I simply cannot abide this sort of predator - the sort that hides and watches, I much prefer the less cowardly type who comes out to fight," William said loudly. He hoped to taunt the person that was watching them out of their hiding.

-William




Owner of the blatantly biggest, pokiest, longest, sharpest stick ever.
The Original Prankster
"Greed is for amateurs. Disorder, chaos, anarchy: now that's fun!"
View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member This user has MSN Messenger
Satine
Miss Sparkling Diamond - OOooo! Handcuffs!
*****

Avatar



Posts: 1233
Registered: 26-5-02
Location: The sweet sunny suburbs of Liverpool
Member Is Offline

Mood: Not Set

[*] posted on 14-10-02 at 09:58 PM


Nicole shook her head confused. "I am getting mixed signals... I can sense an ominous presence, yet my 'Slayer senses', as it were, just aren't kicking in" she said, grasping her stake and scanning every single square inch of land with her sharp eyes.

"William, dear - I'm not quite sure taunting them is quite the best approach" she said gently. "If they wish to face me and fight me they can make that descision themselves... but I generally find the fight harder if they have been taunted" she explained, smiling so she didn't offend William.

-Nicole




GM Dept
Owner of the blatantly longer, thicker, pointier, sharper and pokier stick than slayer_dude's
Junkyard Puppy

I didn't jump to conclusions. I took a tiny step and there the conclusions were

View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member This user has MSN Messenger
Liz
Watcher-in-Training
******

Avatar

Avatar


Posts: 1996
Registered: 19-1-02
Location: Albert Lea, Minnesota (USA)
Member Is Offline

Mood: Not Set

[*] posted on 15-10-02 at 04:07 AM


Augustin covered her mouth so as to hide the laugh, "I do believe that Nicole is right, I do not want whoever it is showing their face or faces at this very moment, for I'm not skilled and do not wish to be here when a fight breaks out." She said, glancing around her nervously. Augustin moved inbetween Nicole and William, her thinking was that if she was between the two best fighters on this little partol she'd be safe.

~Augustin




Nick's (Dolph) Padawan Learner.
View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member This user has MSN Messenger
Lorisha Fangs
Slayer
*****

Avatar

Avatar


Posts: 1410
Registered: 17-1-02
Location: USA
Member Is Offline

Mood: Deccy-like lol

[*] posted on 15-10-02 at 11:11 AM


Cain looked around for few seconds. " Well if it doesn't want to face us. I say we should be on our way then. There has to be a vampire out there tonight just waiting to attack an innocent being, and we need to stop him" He said walking up more towards the group. "Wouldn't you agree Nicole?"
View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member
Dru
Watcher
******

Avatar



Posts: 2482
Registered: 4-1-02
Location: Minnesota, USA
Member Is Offline

Mood: Not Set

[*] posted on 15-10-02 at 03:06 PM


From the shadows of the buildings on the left of the group a woman stepped out, laughter echoing.
"Well, it seems you can rally yourselves together...I apologize if you think I'm cowardly for watching, I simply wanted to know who I would be expected to fight." The woman informed them, coming within 5 feet of them.

This woman seemed to be unafraid of the group, even though they carried weapons and she did not.

~Dru
View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member This user has MSN Messenger
slayer_dude
Ooooh, Sheep! Look at the sheep!
*****

Avatar



Posts: 2419
Registered: 7-1-02
Location: Liverpool, UK
Member Is Offline

Mood: Not Set

[*] posted on 15-10-02 at 03:50 PM


William took a protective step in front of Augustin, although he had a strong sense that Nicole was the leader of the group, so he gave her the respect of leading them. He drew his sword discretely and nodded to Augustin, indicating that she would be fine.

-William




Owner of the blatantly biggest, pokiest, longest, sharpest stick ever.
The Original Prankster
"Greed is for amateurs. Disorder, chaos, anarchy: now that's fun!"
View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member This user has MSN Messenger
Dru
Watcher
******

Avatar



Posts: 2482
Registered: 4-1-02
Location: Minnesota, USA
Member Is Offline

Mood: Not Set

[*] posted on 15-10-02 at 04:48 PM


"You are expecting a physical fight, eh fallen one?" Gabrielle commented, amused, "Then I'm sorry to dissapoint, I came here for a fight of words and to give you a warning." She told them.

~Dru/GM

View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member This user has MSN Messenger
slayer_dude
Ooooh, Sheep! Look at the sheep!
*****

Avatar



Posts: 2419
Registered: 7-1-02
Location: Liverpool, UK
Member Is Offline

Mood: Not Set

[*] posted on 15-10-02 at 04:59 PM


William stood flabbergasted. How could Gabrielle possibly have known about his coming back? The only person he had told was Augustin. He sheathed his sword, glaring at the woman. "I simply drew my sword in order that I might protect myself. Your minions were quite aggresive, I thought if you were the same it may be best to defend myself."

-William




Owner of the blatantly biggest, pokiest, longest, sharpest stick ever.
The Original Prankster
"Greed is for amateurs. Disorder, chaos, anarchy: now that's fun!"
View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member This user has MSN Messenger
Dru
Watcher
******

Avatar



Posts: 2482
Registered: 4-1-02
Location: Minnesota, USA
Member Is Offline

Mood: Not Set

[*] posted on 15-10-02 at 05:23 PM


"They are not my minions, they can follow me if they please. And yes, I will admit they protect when it is unneeded." Gabrielle replied, lazily crossing her arms, "But when dealing with the council and their Slayer you must admit that one must be on their guard." She moved closer to the group, "And really with these Spaniards invading my--this city must cannot help but be extra careful." She then looked at Nicole, "You can put the stake away, girl. It will do no good with me."

~Gabrielle
View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member This user has MSN Messenger
 Pages:  1  2  3  4

  Go To Top

Powered by XMB
Developed By The XMB Group © 2001-2008
[PHP: 67.2% - SQL: 32.8%]