Plymslayer Forums
Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favorites  
 Pages:  1  2  3  4
Author: Subject: The Evenings Patrol
Satine
Miss Sparkling Diamond - OOooo! Handcuffs!
*****

Avatar



Posts: 1233
Registered: 26-5-02
Location: The sweet sunny suburbs of Liverpool
Member Is Offline

Mood: Not Set

[*] posted on 15-10-02 at 05:59 PM


Nicole nodded at Cain to show acknoledgement of his question, but was concentrating on the woman standing before her. She glowered and gripped her stake even tighter, feeling her muscles tense and her body ready to go. She took a step forward, always aware and thinking of others before herself.

"I am sure I will find that out for myself. What's this nonsense about Spaniards?" she asked aggresively, knowing the rest of the group would be shocked at her sudden change in personality.

-Nicole




GM Dept
Owner of the blatantly longer, thicker, pointier, sharper and pokier stick than slayer_dude's
Junkyard Puppy

I didn't jump to conclusions. I took a tiny step and there the conclusions were

View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member This user has MSN Messenger
Dru
Watcher
******

Avatar



Posts: 2482
Registered: 4-1-02
Location: Minnesota, USA
Member Is Offline

Mood: Not Set

[*] posted on 15-10-02 at 08:15 PM


Gabrielle laughed, "As a woman of french decent I'm a bit upset that they've taken over our lovely city is all." She replied simply, "And the stake will not be needed." with a simple, nearly unseen flick of her wrist the stake disintegrated into nothing more than a pile of sawdust.
"Any further questions, Slayer?"

~Dru/GM
View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member This user has MSN Messenger
Satine
Miss Sparkling Diamond - OOooo! Handcuffs!
*****

Avatar



Posts: 1233
Registered: 26-5-02
Location: The sweet sunny suburbs of Liverpool
Member Is Offline

Mood: Not Set

[*] posted on 15-10-02 at 08:55 PM


Nicole whipped her head round and motioned for the rest of the group to stay put. She could feel the spare stakes hidden in the whalebone of her corset move as she breathed quickly, and felt safer in the knowledge they were there.

She advanced on Gabrielle, and sprinkled the sawdust in her hand onto the floor.

"Yes, as a matter of fact there are. I agree, this is a beautiful city... but what exactly are you doing in it ruining its elegance?" she asked sharply, cocking her head and awaiting an answer.

-Nicole




GM Dept
Owner of the blatantly longer, thicker, pointier, sharper and pokier stick than slayer_dude's
Junkyard Puppy

I didn't jump to conclusions. I took a tiny step and there the conclusions were

View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member This user has MSN Messenger
Dru
Watcher
******

Avatar



Posts: 2482
Registered: 4-1-02
Location: Minnesota, USA
Member Is Offline

Mood: Not Set

[*] posted on 15-10-02 at 09:00 PM


"I'm here to preserve it." Gabrielle replied, "I've always been here, since its very beginning." She said in reply, "What are you doing here exactly, girl? Keeping those poor settlers from being eaten but vampire swamp-rats?" She laughed, "Not that I would say that was your biggest predictement." It was almost a warning to the young Slayer, "And if you care to try anything do it now, I have better, more important things to do this night than spend it arguing with a child." She paused, looking over the group behind Nicole, "But one thing, if you don't mind my asking, which one would you miss the most among your 'followers'?" She had a cold and softly malicious tone to her voice as she asked.

~Dru/GM

View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member This user has MSN Messenger
Satine
Miss Sparkling Diamond - OOooo! Handcuffs!
*****

Avatar



Posts: 1233
Registered: 26-5-02
Location: The sweet sunny suburbs of Liverpool
Member Is Offline

Mood: Not Set

[*] posted on 18-10-02 at 02:05 PM


"Child?" Nicole questioned, annoyance showing in her voice. She took a step closer to the other woman. Something inside her prickled at the threat, and she wasn't all that sure it was empty.

"I am here to protect my friends and my city from grievances like you and your kind. Oh... and my friends choose to follow me" she mimicked what Gabrielle had said before.

"I do not have time to stand arguing with insolent women either, so if you'd excuse me" Nicole said firmly through her teeth, as she motioned for the others to follow her and brushed past Gabrielle.

-Nicole




GM Dept
Owner of the blatantly longer, thicker, pointier, sharper and pokier stick than slayer_dude's
Junkyard Puppy

I didn't jump to conclusions. I took a tiny step and there the conclusions were

View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member This user has MSN Messenger
Dru
Watcher
******

Avatar



Posts: 2482
Registered: 4-1-02
Location: Minnesota, USA
Member Is Offline

Mood: Not Set

[*] posted on 18-10-02 at 02:41 PM


Gabrielle laughed, "I think your Watcher has been telling you lies, 'me and my kind'? I've already told you Slayer, I'm not a vampire, nor am I anything your Watcher has ever heard of before." She informed Nicole, halting the group by throwing up a wall of flame 2-3 feet in front of them, it wouldn't hurt them if they attempted to walk through, but to them it looked as real as any fire they'd seen before.

~Dru/GM
View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member This user has MSN Messenger
Satine
Miss Sparkling Diamond - OOooo! Handcuffs!
*****

Avatar



Posts: 1233
Registered: 26-5-02
Location: The sweet sunny suburbs of Liverpool
Member Is Offline

Mood: Not Set

[*] posted on 19-10-02 at 09:53 AM


Nicole jumped back a little as the flames erupted in front of her. She narrowed her eyes.

"Refrain from putting words in my mouth, if you please - I never said you were a vampire." Nicole spoke coolly, but anger could be heard in her voice. She knew the fire was magickal, but wasn't taking any heroic risks that might cost her friends' lives.

"Come forth, I have nothing more to say to that witch" she hissed to the rest of them, turning on her heel with a final look of disdain at Gabrielle.

-Nicole




GM Dept
Owner of the blatantly longer, thicker, pointier, sharper and pokier stick than slayer_dude's
Junkyard Puppy

I didn't jump to conclusions. I took a tiny step and there the conclusions were

View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member This user has MSN Messenger
Dru
Watcher
******

Avatar



Posts: 2482
Registered: 4-1-02
Location: Minnesota, USA
Member Is Offline

Mood: Not Set

[*] posted on 19-10-02 at 12:15 PM


"Slayer, I suggest you keep a close eye on yourself and your friends if you want to see them live..." Gabrielle warned, letting the firewall fall and walking in the other direction of the group, "You do not take things or people seriously enough."

~Dru/GM
View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member This user has MSN Messenger
Lorisha Fangs
Slayer
*****

Avatar

Avatar


Posts: 1410
Registered: 17-1-02
Location: USA
Member Is Offline

Mood: Deccy-like lol

[*] posted on 21-10-02 at 12:56 AM


"What is that mad woman? Nicole are we going to continue our patrol or report back to your watcher?" Cain said leaning the blade of his sword on his shoulder walking over towards her.

~Cain
View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member
Liz
Watcher-in-Training
******

Avatar

Avatar


Posts: 1996
Registered: 19-1-02
Location: Albert Lea, Minnesota (USA)
Member Is Offline

Mood: Not Set

[*] posted on 21-10-02 at 03:26 PM


"I would very much like to just go back to Tammin's or the Tavern." Augustin said, she was not up for any more adventures while on partol.

~Augustin




Nick's (Dolph) Padawan Learner.
View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member This user has MSN Messenger
slayer_dude
Ooooh, Sheep! Look at the sheep!
*****

Avatar



Posts: 2419
Registered: 7-1-02
Location: Liverpool, UK
Member Is Offline

Mood: Not Set

[*] posted on 21-10-02 at 07:24 PM


William could detect that Augustin was not keen on patrolling, he could detect the fear that was present in his voice. "Pardon me, but I should very much like to carry on patrolling, perhaps try and rid the town of some of the evil that infests it... Augustin, if you should prefer to go back to the tavern, I should happily escort you, then return to patrolling." He smiled as gently as he could at Augustin, but following the witch, whom had annoyed him severely, he now felt very much like a good fight.

-William




Owner of the blatantly biggest, pokiest, longest, sharpest stick ever.
The Original Prankster
"Greed is for amateurs. Disorder, chaos, anarchy: now that's fun!"
View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member This user has MSN Messenger
Liz
Watcher-in-Training
******

Avatar

Avatar


Posts: 1996
Registered: 19-1-02
Location: Albert Lea, Minnesota (USA)
Member Is Offline

Mood: Not Set

[*] posted on 22-10-02 at 03:37 AM


"I was like that very much, I'm just not in a partolling state of mind this night." Augustin said, she'd really fancy just going home and researching, but she figured she might be of some use at the Tavern, since the watcher from the council was supposed to arrive today.

"Of course, I'll only allow you to escort me if it will not be to much of a hassle William." She added, smiling softly, knowing that partolling and fighting were two things the ex-angel liked.

~Augustin




Nick's (Dolph) Padawan Learner.
View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member This user has MSN Messenger
Dru
Watcher
******

Avatar



Posts: 2482
Registered: 4-1-02
Location: Minnesota, USA
Member Is Offline

Mood: Not Set

[*] posted on 22-10-02 at 04:39 AM


William and Augustin went to the Tavern ((OOC: You guys know where the thread is))

While Nicole and Cain continued their patrol wearily and on they're guard.

~Dru/GM
View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member This user has MSN Messenger
Satine
Miss Sparkling Diamond - OOooo! Handcuffs!
*****

Avatar



Posts: 1233
Registered: 26-5-02
Location: The sweet sunny suburbs of Liverpool
Member Is Offline

Mood: Not Set

[*] posted on 22-10-02 at 07:43 PM


Nicole glared at the floor, and then looked up at Cain, her face void of its normal happiness.

"Yes Cain, we shall carry on. I am not entirely content with the state of the city tonight" she said absently, mulling over Gabrielle's words in her mind.

-Nicole




GM Dept
Owner of the blatantly longer, thicker, pointier, sharper and pokier stick than slayer_dude's
Junkyard Puppy

I didn't jump to conclusions. I took a tiny step and there the conclusions were

View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member This user has MSN Messenger
Lorisha Fangs
Slayer
*****

Avatar

Avatar


Posts: 1410
Registered: 17-1-02
Location: USA
Member Is Offline

Mood: Deccy-like lol

[*] posted on 23-10-02 at 04:23 AM


"I understand Nicole. Her words got to me too. I just wish we knew what she was." He said walking along with his friend. "Maybe she frightened all the evil demons and such out of this area of town." He said relizing there really wasn't that many evil beings around at all.
View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member
 Pages:  1  2  3  4

  Go To Top

Powered by XMB
Developed By The XMB Group © 2001-2008
[PHP: 62.0% - SQL: 38.0%]