Go To Bottom

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favorites  
 Pages:  1  2  3  4
Author: Subject: The Evenings Patrol
Dru
Watcher

Mood: Not Set

[*] posted on 23-10-02 at 11:55 PM

Gabrielle had done nothing of the sort, it was just a quiet night. William returned soon after the two had made their way to the outskirts of the city, near and old cemetery filled with masoleums.

~Dru/GM
View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member This user has MSN Messenger
slayer_dude
Ooooh, Sheep! Look at the sheep!

[*] posted on 24-10-02 at 09:18 AM

On his own, William had again been allowed to drift away into his own thoughts again - of where he was, of what he'd traded it for, of what he'd lost. He had not been looking where he'd been going and barely noticed Cain and Nicole at first. However, when he did he snapped from his thoughts, looking at them both with a gloomy expression on his face. "So... have you come across any vampires or demons?" He asked.

-William

Owner of the blatantly biggest, pokiest, longest, sharpest stick ever.
The Original Prankster
"Greed is for amateurs. Disorder, chaos, anarchy: now that's fun!"
View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member This user has MSN Messenger
Lorisha Fangs
Slayer

Mood: Deccy-like lol

[*] posted on 24-10-02 at 07:24 PM

"No we haven't William, not yet. They just don't seem to be out lurking around tonight. Are you sensing anything yet Nicole?" Cain looking around for anything evil that might be there that Nicoles slayer senses had not picked up on.

-Cain
Satine
Miss Sparkling Diamond - OOooo! Handcuffs!

[*] posted on 25-10-02 at 07:29 PM

Nicole shook her head, still glancing around her every step she took. She was completely on edge and tensed up, ready to take on anything that might leap out from the shady bushes.

"No, alas my senses are not picking up a single thing. Although I did not feel anything before, yet we encountered Gabrielle..." she added pensively, thus adding to her tension.

"Do you both have stakes, just in case?" she asked the two men by her side.

-Nicole

GM Dept
Owner of the blatantly longer, thicker, pointier, sharper and pokier stick than slayer_dude's
Junkyard Puppy

I didn't jump to conclusions. I took a tiny step and there the conclusions were

slayer_dude

[*] posted on 25-10-02 at 09:41 PM

William unsheathed his sword and nodded to Nicole - indicating that he at least had a weapon. "I fight best with swords, it was what I was trained with..." He spun it around and sheathed it again, hand on the handle - just in-case something should appear.

-William

The Original Prankster
Dru
Watcher

[*] posted on 25-10-02 at 11:26 PM

The three did not meet anything on the outskirts, where most everything of supernatural descent lurked, but they did meet quite a few human beings, noen of the which seemed incredibly dangerous to any of them.

But that was shady, the residents of New Orleans barely every strayed that far, especially with Spanish troupes in the city, it was safer to stay within the city and farther away from the outskirts.

~Dru/GM
Satine

[*] posted on 26-10-02 at 07:09 PM

Nicole frowned.

"William, for vampire hunting one always needs something sharp and wooden on hand - a metal sword will not kill a vampire" she said matter of factly, but with a smile so she didn't sound like a schoolteacher.

"Avert your eyes" she said, turning away from him and undoing her corset so she could get him one of hers.

-Nicole

GM Dept
Owner of the blatantly longer, thicker, pointier, sharper and pokier stick than slayer_dude's
Junkyard Puppy

slayer_dude

[*] posted on 27-10-02 at 09:48 AM

"Actually, I've found in my 20 years of vampire hunting a sword works rather well. I would have thought that as a slayer you would have known that decapitation is an effective method of killing vampires." William said rather bluntly - he was not exactly a people-person after all.

However, as Nicole was already half-way through undoing her corset and was only being friendly, he turned so he could not see. "Nicole, it would be advisable to keep your weapon in a more easy-to-reach place, should you need to get it quickly during a fight," he told her gently.

-William

The Original Prankster
Satine

[*] posted on 27-10-02 at 12:55 PM

Nicole blushed a little - she hadn't thought of decapitation. Inside she was taken aback and feeling patronized - after all how could someone else tell a slayer what to do with her weapons? She whipped round and handed William a stake rather roughly, clasping the other one in her hand.

"Yes William, being the chosen one I am aware of that. I carry a stake in my hand ready to attack and two spares in my corset - should anything happen to the one in my hand - at all times. This method has been satisfactory enough in all my years of slaying." Nicole said coolly. Admittedly "all her years" wasn't very many, but she was opposed to being told what to do by someone other than her watcher.

-Nicole

GM Dept
Junkyard Puppy

slayer_dude

[*] posted on 27-10-02 at 02:02 PM

"Thankyou," William said, accepting the stake and putting it in the breast-pocket of his shirt. "I would just like to suggest that you place your stakes in a place that is easier to reach than inside your corset... it might save your life."

-William

The Original Prankster
Satine

[*] posted on 27-10-02 at 02:12 PM

Nicole sighed and nodded, not really paying much attention anymore. She grasped the stake she already had in her hand and scanned their surroundings, watching for every single move and looking round every single corner.

-Nicole

GM Dept
Junkyard Puppy

Dru
Watcher

[*] posted on 28-10-02 at 04:45 AM

The two could not finish their conversation as they actually found something supernatural, what looked to be a newly made vampire, wandering around the empty street, looking kind of lost.

~Dru/GM
slayer_dude

[*] posted on 28-10-02 at 09:21 AM

William glared at the vampire, growling quietly. Looking at it's ridged brow, yellow eyes and elongated fangs he could see his dead father's face... one vampire was very similar to another in that sense. Without waiting for any of the others to react, he darted forward, leapt and aimed a kick at it's stomach.

-William

The Original Prankster
Dru
Watcher

[*] posted on 28-10-02 at 05:18 PM

The disoriented vampire wheeled around in time to be sent backwards a few paces by the kick, he was muttering something about not being able to feed until he found a dagger. He was muttering names as well, ones that none of the trio recognized.

~Dru/GM
Satine

[*] posted on 28-10-02 at 06:25 PM

Nicole stepped forwards and placed her elegant hands on her hips, twisting the stake around in her hand.

"Pray, tell me - just what do you find satisfying in wandering around baring those disgusting uncleaned teeth to poor members of the public?" she asked the vampire coldly.

-Nicole

GM Dept
Junkyard Puppy

Pages:  1  2  3  4

Go To Top