Go To Bottom

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favorites  
 Pages:  1  2  3  4
Author: Subject: The Evenings Patrol
Dru
Watcher

Mood: Not Set

[*] posted on 28-10-02 at 09:19 PM

The feral yellow eyes were glazed over as he looked at Nicole, "Have to find dagger, can't feed..." He groaned, not answering the Slayer's question very well.

~Dru/GM
View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member This user has MSN Messenger
slayer_dude
Ooooh, Sheep! Look at the sheep!

[*] posted on 28-10-02 at 09:56 PM

William walked calmly around and behind the vampire and grabbed at it's arm, aiming to wrench it into a painful lock. "I believe the lady asked you a question, I suggest you answer it more politely or she will be keen to introduce you to an untimely death..." he warned.

-William

Owner of the blatantly biggest, pokiest, longest, sharpest stick ever.
The Original Prankster
"Greed is for amateurs. Disorder, chaos, anarchy: now that's fun!"
View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member This user has MSN Messenger
Dru
Watcher

[*] posted on 28-10-02 at 10:00 PM

"I can't get the face to go away." The vampire muttered, "Armand had a woman put some sort of...thing on me that prevents me from doing anything of my own will until I bring them back this damned dagger!" obviously not the genius of the bunch if he spills information so easily.

~Dru/GM
slayer_dude
Ooooh, Sheep! Look at the sheep!

[*] posted on 28-10-02 at 10:12 PM

Wrenching on the arm a little tighter, William looked to Nicole to find out what she wanted to do with the vampire... he didn't want to over-step the boundary - she was the leader of the group and he respected that.

-William

Owner of the blatantly biggest, pokiest, longest, sharpest stick ever.
The Original Prankster
"Greed is for amateurs. Disorder, chaos, anarchy: now that's fun!"
Satine
Miss Sparkling Diamond - OOooo! Handcuffs!

[*] posted on 29-10-02 at 07:03 PM

OOC: Dave unless William's undergone a major life changing operation over the last few hours I'd say you put the wrong name at the end of that post...

IC: Nicole sighed and rolled her eyes.

"Tell me who are Armand and this woman you speak of? Explain a little more fully, what dagger?" she asked patronizingly to the obviously slow vampire. There were a few leads here, but it was a matter of digging deep to find them.

-Nicole

GM Dept
Owner of the blatantly longer, thicker, pointier, sharper and pokier stick than slayer_dude's
Junkyard Puppy

I didn't jump to conclusions. I took a tiny step and there the conclusions were

Lorisha Fangs
Slayer

Mood: Deccy-like lol

[*] posted on 30-10-02 at 01:21 AM

Cain stepped up and placed the blade of his sword on the vampire's shoulder and looked over at Nicole."Answer her sir. " He hoped Nicole understood that it was just another intimmidation factor.

-Cain

Dru
Watcher

[*] posted on 30-10-02 at 05:14 AM

The fledgling vampire seethed, "I told you what I know, I'm hexed so I can't hurt you people until I find this damned dagger for my Sire, Armand." He spat, "I don't know any more."

~Dru/GM
Satine
Miss Sparkling Diamond - OOooo! Handcuffs!

[*] posted on 30-10-02 at 08:44 PM

Nicole launched forwards and grabbed the vampire by his neck, scowling and baring her teeth in possibly the most unladylike fashion seen by anyone in that time.

"Take me to this Armand, and I shall soon find out" she hissed through gritted teeth, releasing her grip from the halfbreed and shoving him toward the ground.

-Nicole

GM Dept
Owner of the blatantly longer, thicker, pointier, sharper and pokier stick than slayer_dude's
Junkyard Puppy

I didn't jump to conclusions. I took a tiny step and there the conclusions were

Dru
Watcher

[*] posted on 1-11-02 at 12:27 AM

The vampire attempted to keep his balance, but landed squarely on the wooden planking of the walkway.
"F-fine...I'll take you to Armand, but I'll guarentee you won't get past his guards." the fledgling muttered.

The group went here.

~Dru/GM
 Pages:  1  2  3  4

Go To Top