Plymslayer Forums
Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favorites  
 Pages:  1  2  3  4  ..  6
Author: Subject: Tammin's Flat
Liz
Watcher-in-Training
******

Avatar

Avatar


Posts: 1996
Registered: 19-1-02
Location: Albert Lea, Minnesota (USA)
Member Is Offline

Mood: Not Set

[*] posted on 19-11-02 at 05:11 AM


"I'm starting to hate Gabrielle more and more." Augustin muttered, having sat herself on one of the many chairs in Tammin's house.

~Augustin




Nick's (Dolph) Padawan Learner.
View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member This user has MSN Messenger
Satine
Miss Sparkling Diamond - OOooo! Handcuffs!
*****

Avatar



Posts: 1233
Registered: 26-5-02
Location: The sweet sunny suburbs of Liverpool
Member Is Offline

Mood: Not Set

[*] posted on 19-11-02 at 07:52 PM


Nicole shook her head.

"I'm afraid you know as much as I, he was horribly vague. Sorry, I'm Nicole Ellis" she introduced herself, curtseying to Elijah.

-Nicole




GM Dept
Owner of the blatantly longer, thicker, pointier, sharper and pokier stick than slayer_dude's
Junkyard Puppy

I didn't jump to conclusions. I took a tiny step and there the conclusions were

View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member This user has MSN Messenger
slayer_dude
Ooooh, Sheep! Look at the sheep!
*****

Avatar



Posts: 2419
Registered: 7-1-02
Location: Liverpool, UK
Member Is Offline

Mood: Not Set

[*] posted on 19-11-02 at 08:21 PM


"William Kurnick," William said as he pulled up a chair near to Augustin, feeling that she was the only member of the group he actually felt remotely close to. He was extremely pleased to find that she was alright after he left her. He smiled gently as his greeting to her as he sat down.

-William




Owner of the blatantly biggest, pokiest, longest, sharpest stick ever.
The Original Prankster
"Greed is for amateurs. Disorder, chaos, anarchy: now that's fun!"
View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member This user has MSN Messenger
Liz
Watcher-in-Training
******

Avatar

Avatar


Posts: 1996
Registered: 19-1-02
Location: Albert Lea, Minnesota (USA)
Member Is Offline

Mood: Not Set

[*] posted on 19-11-02 at 08:36 PM


Augustin smiled back at William, feeling more at ease now that he was around. "Do you happen to know this man's name that you spoke with?" Augusti asked, looking over towards Nicole.

~Augustin




Nick's (Dolph) Padawan Learner.
View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member This user has MSN Messenger
Dru
Watcher
******

Avatar



Posts: 2482
Registered: 4-1-02
Location: Minnesota, USA
Member Is Offline

Mood: Not Set

[*] posted on 19-11-02 at 09:37 PM


Elijah smiled at Nicole, "So you are the Slayer my dear. I must admit, I'm impressed with what Tammin told me you did gather." He commented, "Now about that vampire, there are a few that harbour themselves in this area. One most noted in Council diaries within the last hundred years is Armand Chasiano. He's for the most part unintelligent, but does have a link to Gabrielle."

~Dru/GM
View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member This user has MSN Messenger
Satine
Miss Sparkling Diamond - OOooo! Handcuffs!
*****

Avatar



Posts: 1233
Registered: 26-5-02
Location: The sweet sunny suburbs of Liverpool
Member Is Offline

Mood: Not Set

[*] posted on 19-11-02 at 10:57 PM


Nicole's face lit up.

"Armand! Yes, Armand!" she cried. "The vampire, he told us his name was Armand... that was him..." she said excitedly, she'd found a lead - a strong one. She settled back into her chair and tried very hard not to look at William and Augustin.

-Nicole




GM Dept
Owner of the blatantly longer, thicker, pointier, sharper and pokier stick than slayer_dude's
Junkyard Puppy

I didn't jump to conclusions. I took a tiny step and there the conclusions were

View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member This user has MSN Messenger
Dru
Watcher
******

Avatar



Posts: 2482
Registered: 4-1-02
Location: Minnesota, USA
Member Is Offline

Mood: Not Set

[*] posted on 20-11-02 at 05:59 AM


"Then it looks like that dagger may hold importance. Armand is known to be an errand runner for Gabrielle, one of the few vampires she harbours. Most of her followers are old magick families, the De Pointe's of this area have been noted to be connected to a few of the deaths of late. Or at least thats what one of our connections have said." Elijah informed them, "I would suggest you search out any ritual that rids things, most likely one that involves a dagger. Didn't he happen to mention what kind of dagger the fledgling was looking for?"

~Dru/GM
View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member This user has MSN Messenger
Satine
Miss Sparkling Diamond - OOooo! Handcuffs!
*****

Avatar



Posts: 1233
Registered: 26-5-02
Location: The sweet sunny suburbs of Liverpool
Member Is Offline

Mood: Not Set

[*] posted on 20-11-02 at 06:52 PM


Nicole shook her head and frowned.

"No, he was one of those rude ones that refuses to converse with you and tell you a single thing."

-Nicole




GM Dept
Owner of the blatantly longer, thicker, pointier, sharper and pokier stick than slayer_dude's
Junkyard Puppy

I didn't jump to conclusions. I took a tiny step and there the conclusions were

View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member This user has MSN Messenger
Dru
Watcher
******

Avatar



Posts: 2482
Registered: 4-1-02
Location: Minnesota, USA
Member Is Offline

Mood: Not Set

[*] posted on 20-11-02 at 07:00 PM


Elijah looked deep in thought, "I'll go through my books, I suspect there may be something in there." He muttered, more to himself than anybody else.
"I suggest you keep your eyes out for strange occurances, more so than usual. And watch the cemeteries closely."

~Dru/GM
View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member This user has MSN Messenger
slayer_dude
Ooooh, Sheep! Look at the sheep!
*****

Avatar



Posts: 2419
Registered: 7-1-02
Location: Liverpool, UK
Member Is Offline

Mood: Not Set

[*] posted on 20-11-02 at 07:11 PM


"Should we do some more patrolling?" William asked, eagerly. He was a little dissapointed that he hadn't managed to kill anything that night.

-William




Owner of the blatantly biggest, pokiest, longest, sharpest stick ever.
The Original Prankster
"Greed is for amateurs. Disorder, chaos, anarchy: now that's fun!"
View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member This user has MSN Messenger
Dru
Watcher
******

Avatar



Posts: 2482
Registered: 4-1-02
Location: Minnesota, USA
Member Is Offline

Mood: Not Set

[*] posted on 20-11-02 at 08:57 PM


"Mmm...Check the cemeteries, I suggest you check inside the maseleoums as well." Elijah replied, looking at Tammin for back up, he was not Nicole's Watcher, he was just here to help.
"Of course that is just what I would think you would want them to do Ms. Barker."

~Dru/GM
View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member This user has MSN Messenger
slayer_dude
Ooooh, Sheep! Look at the sheep!
*****

Avatar



Posts: 2419
Registered: 7-1-02
Location: Liverpool, UK
Member Is Offline

Mood: Not Set

[*] posted on 22-11-02 at 07:09 PM


"Shall we away then?" William asked, rather brightly for him, standing up. He was looking at Nicole and Cain mostly and shot Augustin a questioning look, which was to say that even though she did not like patrolling much, she was welcome to come as-well.

-William




Owner of the blatantly biggest, pokiest, longest, sharpest stick ever.
The Original Prankster
"Greed is for amateurs. Disorder, chaos, anarchy: now that's fun!"
View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member This user has MSN Messenger
Satine
Miss Sparkling Diamond - OOooo! Handcuffs!
*****

Avatar



Posts: 1233
Registered: 26-5-02
Location: The sweet sunny suburbs of Liverpool
Member Is Offline

Mood: Not Set

[*] posted on 23-11-02 at 10:23 AM


Nicole sighed and nodded. It got too much sometimes, she'd not been inside long and now it was time to go out again. She also didn't want to patrol if Augustin and William were going to be acting coy around each other the whole time.

"Yes, I suppose so" she said airily, rising from her seat.

-Nicole




GM Dept
Owner of the blatantly longer, thicker, pointier, sharper and pokier stick than slayer_dude's
Junkyard Puppy

I didn't jump to conclusions. I took a tiny step and there the conclusions were

View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member This user has MSN Messenger
Dru
Watcher
******

Avatar



Posts: 2482
Registered: 4-1-02
Location: Minnesota, USA
Member Is Offline

Mood: Not Set

[*] posted on 23-11-02 at 01:23 PM


"Hold on a moment, what good will a patrol do if you've already gone?" Elijah questioned, wondering why Tammin was being so quiet about this all. He was not halting the Slayer really, if she wanted to go on patrol on take a couple of her companions he had no problem with it, but perhaps at least a couple should stay to help with research.

~Dru/GM
View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member This user has MSN Messenger
Satine
Miss Sparkling Diamond - OOooo! Handcuffs!
*****

Avatar



Posts: 1233
Registered: 26-5-02
Location: The sweet sunny suburbs of Liverpool
Member Is Offline

Mood: Not Set

[*] posted on 24-11-02 at 10:07 AM


Nicole nodded, relieved Elijah had said that.

"Yes, exactly my thoughts" she said, sitting back down in her chair. She really really did not feel like traipsing round the city again, once a night was fine enough for her.

"I'm more than willing to assist in research, even heroes have to have a break some time" she added jokingly, smiling.

-Nicole




GM Dept
Owner of the blatantly longer, thicker, pointier, sharper and pokier stick than slayer_dude's
Junkyard Puppy

I didn't jump to conclusions. I took a tiny step and there the conclusions were

View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member This user has MSN Messenger
 Pages:  1  2  3  4  ..  6

  Go To Top

Powered by XMB
Developed By The XMB Group © 2001-2008
[PHP: 66.5% - SQL: 33.5%]