Go To Bottom

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favorites  
 Pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6
Author: Subject: Tammin's Flat
slayer_dude
Ooooh, Sheep! Look at the sheep!

Mood: Not Set

[*] posted on 25-11-02 at 05:32 PM

"I shall venture out alone, then" William informed the group, eager to go out and kill something. Truth be told, he was slightly pleased that Nicole would not be joining him as it meant he could approach the situation his way.

-William

Owner of the blatantly biggest, pokiest, longest, sharpest stick ever.
The Original Prankster
"Greed is for amateurs. Disorder, chaos, anarchy: now that's fun!"
View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member This user has MSN Messenger
Dru
Watcher

[*] posted on 25-11-02 at 05:44 PM

Elijah and Tammin could not stop William from doing what he wanted, he was afterall an adult.

William went here

While the rest of them continued to discuss what to do.

~Dru/GM

"Oh my god! I'm a hack!" - Joss Whedon

View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member This user has MSN Messenger
Liz
Watcher-in-Training

[*] posted on 25-11-02 at 08:47 PM

Augustin smirked at Nicole, "A break? what's that?" She joked, the gang was usually busy non-stop. And if they did get a break it was short. "Maybe we should use this time we've got to sleep, your minds would think clearer after some sleep." Augustin stated, truly having no idea what sort of research they should be doing at this point in time.

~Augustin

Nick's (Dolph) Padawan Learner.
Satine
Miss Sparkling Diamond - OOooo! Handcuffs!

[*] posted on 25-11-02 at 09:59 PM

Nicole nodded. She was tired after pacing around after insane half breeds all night, so she pulled her large skirt around her so as not to reveal anything uncouth, and rested her head on the back pad of the chair she was in.

"Yes Augustin, what a good idea. I for one am feeling quite fatigued."

-Nicole

GM Dept
Owner of the blatantly longer, thicker, pointier, sharper and pokier stick than slayer_dude's
Junkyard Puppy

I didn't jump to conclusions. I took a tiny step and there the conclusions were

Dru
Watcher

[*] posted on 25-11-02 at 10:06 PM

Melissa, Nicole, Cain and Augustin took some much needed rest, while the two Watchers stayed awake to read through more of the books.

~Dru/GM

Dru
Watcher

[*] posted on 30-11-02 at 06:44 AM

Elijah held a book up, "I think I've found something, a re-telling of a woman who taunted one of the 15th century Slayer's for quite a time, eventually making her witness her family's death." He read, making a disgusted face, "I expect that would be Gabrielle, for somebody that the Council has no proof of document on she has gotten herself written about quite often, though they never name her specificially."

~Dru/GM

Liz
Watcher-in-Training

[*] posted on 4-12-02 at 02:48 PM

(OOC: Mandy, hope you don't mind me waking up Augustin....)

IC:

Augustin woke up hearing the last end of Elijah's discovery. "You have informantion on Gabrielle?" She asked, taking a seat and opening one of the books. "If you need help researching I'm sure you could wake up Cain and Nicole." Augustin paused, her eyes scanning the room. "William hasn't arrived back yet?" worry evident in her voice.

~Augustin

Dru
Watcher

[*] posted on 4-12-02 at 04:24 PM

"Uh, er, yes I have found some information." Elijah confirmed, "If you wish to wake up Cain and Nicole go ahead, they can help or they can relax." She gave a bit of a smile, "And no, William has not arrived back yet."

~Dru/GM

Liz
Watcher-in-Training

[*] posted on 11-12-02 at 04:28 AM

Augustin smiled, before moving back into one of Tammin's bedrooms. Smiling softly at both the sleeping forms of Nicole and Cain, depating weather or not she should wake the two of them up or not. "Cain...Nicole, do you want to wake up?" Augustin asked softly, leaning over the bed. She figured they could make up their own minds, that is if they heard her or not.

~Augustin

Dru
Watcher

[*] posted on 11-12-02 at 05:20 PM

"Could you wake Melissa as well?" Elijah called after the younger woman, scribbling quickly on a piece of parchment.

~Dru/GM

slayer_dude

[*] posted on 11-12-02 at 07:03 PM

When William reached the flat he walked up to the door, knocking quietly on it.

-William

The Original Prankster
Liz
Watcher-in-Training

[*] posted on 12-12-02 at 04:17 AM

"Of course, would you like me to also get the door Elijah?" Augustin asked, having come back out of the bedrooms, deciding that if Nicole and Cain wanted to be awake they'd wake themselves up.

~Augustin

Dru
Watcher

[*] posted on 12-12-02 at 04:22 PM

"Yes please." Elijah replied absently, having really gotten involved in his frenzied scribbling.

~Dru/GM
Liz
Watcher-in-Training

[*] posted on 12-12-02 at 06:34 PM

Augustin moved over to the door first, she'd wake Melissa in a moment. Opening the door slowly, she broke into a relieved grin when she saw William standing acrossed from her. "William, you've made it back safe." Augustin said, ushering him into the house.

"Did you find anything useful on your partol?" She asked, pushing red curls out of her eyes. "Excuse me, I must look a fright. I haven't even looked in a mirror to check my appearance ofter waking up." Augustin added, trying to tame her curls a bit.

~Augustin

slayer_dude

[*] posted on 12-12-02 at 06:40 PM

William beamed as he saw Augustin. "Of course I'm fine," he told her confidently. "And you look positively beautiful," he told her truthfully, she was the most beautiful woman he had ever met.

"I ran into Gabrielle on my patrol," he informed her. "And another woman who claims to have one of three of the dagger's that Armand was trying to steal. Perhaps I should tell everybody together rather than repeating this information several times?" He asked, not usually the type to want to talk alone in front of such a group but he much less wanted to repeat it several times.

-William

The Original Prankster
 Pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6

Go To Top