Go To Bottom

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favorites  
 Pages:  1  ..  4  5  6
Author: Subject: Tammin's Flat
Dru
Watcher

Mood: Not Set

[*] posted on 11-1-03 at 04:38 AM

"When one has to protect herself and friends in any given battle it is always more dangerous for her." Elijah explained.

~Dru/GM

"Oh my god! I'm a hack!" - Joss Whedon

View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member This user has MSN Messenger
Satine
Miss Sparkling Diamond - OOooo! Handcuffs!

[*] posted on 12-1-03 at 09:50 PM

Nicole frowned.

"Elijah is right in saying this - Nothing frustrates me more than not being able to protect my friends and my city. I can't stand the thought of being the one succeptable to most attack when i should be the one to defend you all!" she blurted out, wishing she hadn't said her true feelings.

-Nicole

GM Dept
Owner of the blatantly longer, thicker, pointier, sharper and pokier stick than slayer_dude's
Junkyard Puppy

I didn't jump to conclusions. I took a tiny step and there the conclusions were

View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member This user has MSN Messenger
slayer_dude
Ooooh, Sheep! Look at the sheep!

[*] posted on 13-1-03 at 12:59 PM

"I know how you feel, Nicole. I've been in a very similar position myself in the past and it's very frustrating. However, my f... my father," William struggled to even say the word father. "Told me that it is a true hero who knows when he is the one who needs protecting, rather than protecting others," He hoped his words would offer some form of encouragement for the poor girl.

-William

Owner of the blatantly biggest, pokiest, longest, sharpest stick ever.
The Original Prankster
"Greed is for amateurs. Disorder, chaos, anarchy: now that's fun!"
Satine

[*] posted on 13-1-03 at 11:06 PM

Nicole looked up, watery eyed. She had not been a slayer long, six months in fact - and even though she knew she had to be strong against these things, this was the first time she'd known she was wanted dead. She smiled weakly and rubbed William's arm to show her appreciation.

-Nicole

GM Dept
Owner of the blatantly longer, thicker, pointier, sharper and pokier stick than slayer_dude's
Junkyard Puppy

slayer_dude
Ooooh, Sheep! Look at the sheep!

[*] posted on 14-1-03 at 11:30 AM

"Nicole, I'm truley sorry, I... I didn't mean to upset you, but I thought it best you knew..." He looked around at the others for some sort of support for the slayer, he really wasnt used to being around people and helping them out through situations such as this.

-William

Owner of the blatantly biggest, pokiest, longest, sharpest stick ever.
The Original Prankster
"Greed is for amateurs. Disorder, chaos, anarchy: now that's fun!"
Liz
Watcher-in-Training

[*] posted on 14-1-03 at 06:11 PM

Augustin got up from her spot and moved over towards Nicole, placing a comforting hand on her friend's shoulder. "Everything will turn out just fine, and Gabrielle won't be able to get near you." She said, knowing that whatever it took she wasn't going to let Gabrielle get Nicole.

~Augustin

Nick's (Dolph) Padawan Learner.
Dru
Watcher

[*] posted on 15-1-03 at 06:42 PM

Elijah felt more than a little awkward amongst the group, he lightly cleared his throat.
"Well, I suggest we think up some sort of plan as to what we'll be doing when Annabelle comes tomorrow. I take it William is the one meeting her, seeing as he was the one who has met her before. As for the rest of us, we cannot let her leave this flat with that dagger."

~Dru/GM

Satine

[*] posted on 19-1-03 at 05:36 PM

Nicole nodded firmly.

"I will do everything I can to sort this mess out without getting myself killed..." she said, half joking.

-Nicole

GM Dept
Junkyard Puppy

Dru
Watcher

[*] posted on 19-1-03 at 08:30 PM

"Well, I suggest we go about our business for the rest of the day and return here when William brings Annabelle here with the daggers."

~Dru/GM

Pages:  1  ..  4  5  6

Go To Top