Go To Bottom

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favorites  
Author: Subject: Buffy 7-4: Help
TheStickboy
Watcher

Mood: Plotting Extreme Evil

[*] posted on 16-10-02 at 08:58 PM
Buffy 7-4: Help

This is the frinkin epitome of depressing. Buffy saves the girl twice, and she still dies... of a heart attack.

And Dawn is still whining.

Do you know where your towel is?
Canon Dep
Clueless GM

TheStickboy....
The Lost (Joesph Flynn)... The Faithful (Jonas Blake, Carlisle)
Sunday
Stuck up!

Mood: Not Set

[*] posted on 17-10-02 at 01:19 AM

Thanks for posting all the esps, TSB.

I know, I thought this season was supposed to be lighter?
I did like this episode a lot though. It was great when the girl said to Spike: "She will tell you." That gave me the chills!

Vice Prez of the disbandaded WWOTGM Club

SubUrban Princess

"Only the living deserve respect. The dead deserve the truth."
TheStickboy
Watcher

Mood: Plotting Extreme Evil

[*] posted on 19-10-02 at 02:53 AM

Well, I can only assume she meant Buffy will tell Spike that she loves him... Someday... Maybe... I don't know.

Do you know where your towel is?
Canon Dep
Clueless GM

TheStickboy....
The Lost (Joesph Flynn)... The Faithful (Jonas Blake, Carlisle)
Dru
Watcher

Mood: Not Set

[*] posted on 22-10-02 at 05:36 PM

Honestly I think when Cassie said that it was angling more towards an 'I forgive you' type of thing with the whole, 'she'll tell you, someday she'll tell you'.

Because as of yet Spike has not gotten an 'I forgive you' for the whole attempted rape thing that seems to be eating at him as of late.

Honestly I don't think Buffy loves him, she has the potential to, but Season 6 kind of proved that a relationship between the two of them is volatile to say the least.

And Spike is in no shape to even pursue anything romantically, he's rivaling his sire in the insanity department.

Overall I did like this episode though, and Dawn is not as whiny as season before, she's acting like any teenager would. As much as I hate to admit it, teenage girls tend to whine a bit.

~Dru
View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member This user has MSN Messenger
Evilandrea
Lord protector!

Mood: Bitter and Twisted

[*] posted on 27-10-02 at 11:30 PM

I actually really enjoyed this episode...but heck I actually like greek myths, of which this episode is based.

-Evilandrea

"But I don't want to go among mad People" Alice remarked.
"Oh you can't help that," Said the Cat, "We're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad"

GM director
Things are getting weirder at the speed of
Vengence Muse
View user's profile Visit user's homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member This user has MSN Messenger
74g8j0k8
Unregistered

[*] posted on 17-7-12 at 10:36 PM

&nbsp ;&nbsp ;more than 10 years ago,ralph lauren pas cher,young ,he hold sticks learned from others ,the results beat people seriously injured .In order to escape punishment ,outlet hogan,people came to Italy ,got married .
&nbsp ;&nbsp ;fertility two sons grew up,abercrombie, but because he is the fugitive ,can not handle a marriage certificate, but can not solve problem of registered permanent residence .Ultimately ,air jordan,he chose to surrender .
&nbsp ;&nbsp ;not long ago ,Ouhai man Cheng in Ouhai was the end of the pile intentional injury case ,he said like from the body to move mountains, a sudden relaxed .? yuanShou Wang Zhuxing &nbsp ;&nbsp ;brawl ,committing injury case &nbsp ;&nbsp ;Cheng, he gave the impression of honest part .
However ,at the age of 17, together to fight the case to let him go on exile .&nbsp ;&nbsp ;it is one summer evening in 1996 ,christian louboutin pas cher,several childhood friends get together to chat ,heard that a beautiful girl in the village on the road by several bully a dalliance village .
All the blood rushes ,polo ralph lauren pas cher,the girl of the village by others bully ,not let them take advantage of .&nbsp ;&nbsp ;so ,both similar to fist who is higher or lower who speak .Cheng also prepared a bar for pivotal moments in emergency .
As expected ,the process of a win each other, will from a young up badly ,louboutin,although the mediation of compensation for a lot of money ,but not to avoid responsibility .From the start ,ralph lauren,process of a fugitive .
&nbsp ;&nbsp ;escape ,Italy &nbsp ;&nbsp ;then ,the process of a father spent 130000 yuan to her son to a nickname of . Cow to get a piece of Cheng Xinjiang nationality identity card ,take it from the Sino-Vietnamese border tramp over mountains and through ravines to vietnam .
With the process of a fake ID ,two or three days later ,traveling to Kampuchea ,unexpectedly, but the false ID card has lost .&nbsp ;&nbsp ;spent 50 days in Kampuchea ,to Thailand and then take a plane to Italy .
Cheng said that suffering is not normal ,can bear .When climbing a mountain ,a fear of the tropical rain forest by venomous serpents and wild beasts ,border patrol police intercepted two fear .
In the forest,abercrombie france, the stowaway only night .In Kampuchea in 50 days,he was kept in a private house ,where more than 100 stowaways,a full house, from across the country are Fujian and Wenzhou ,at most ,christian louboutin,one step also cannot leave this place .
Lasa sleep eat and drink are all here ... ... &nbsp ;&nbsp ;to Italy ,to obtain residence permits before, he also hide oneself from place to place ,with fellow walking the streets, afraid of the police approach without residence permits ,abercrombie paris,working in the local concern that a police raid .
&nbsp ;&nbsp ;until 2003,Italy amnesty to illegal immigration .A way to seize the opportunity to do a residence permit .&nbsp ;&nbsp ;fraud ,do to the residence permit &nbsp ;&nbsp ;obtaining visas must have a passport and proof of innocence .
&nbsp ;&nbsp ;Cheng is smuggled abroad, the public security organ may not open proof of innocence .This process of a father is very clear ,never let the son identity information exposure ,or the public security organ track down sb.
By following clues come .Cheng father hoodwinking in domestic business his identity information is recorded ,and came to Cangnan ,louboutin,spent 2000 yuan,making a proof of innocence ... ... Father to son information and false proof of innocence to Italy cheng .
&nbsp ;&nbsp ;at that time, foreign consulates and the related domestic identity information has not been networked verification .Cheng to practise deception do passport and residence permit .
A resident, Cheng began work in just ways to via commerce industry .However ,his girlfriend together ,get married ,because the passport information was false ,louboutin pas cher,to be married to the unmarried certificate ,louboutin,the consulate can handle a marriage certificate .
Later ,Cheng and cohabiting girlfriend gave birth to two sons .Along with the son grew up,jordan, Cheng began to worry about their escape ,hogan,do not handle ,son can not solve a series of problems would come one after another ,reading .
&nbsp ;&nbsp ;surrender ,but a sin &nbsp ;&nbsp ;surrender can be dealt with leniently ,polo ralph lauren!When Cheng to hear these policy, choose to surrender .&nbsp ;&nbsp ;away from home for several years,louboutin, then escaped or newborn calves ,back is already more than 30 years old .
White-haired father to see his son back to not receive a marriage certificate and two grandchildren ,cried .&nbsp ;&nbsp ;process as a result of economic compensation to victims ,the courts use leniency in meting out punishment ,louboutin pas cher,was suspended for three years .
At the same time ,louboutin pas cher,Cheng and his wife handled a marriage certificate ,their two sons also handled registered permanent residence .&nbsp ;&nbsp ;Cheng is gone again ,but had to return home on time .
????????

At the same time

black swan's stunning or

to &ldquo

Go To Top