Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favorites  
 Pages:  1  2  3
Author: Subject: Armand's Plantation
Dru
Watcher

Mood: Not Set

[*] posted on 1-11-02 at 12:26 AM
Armand's Plantation

The Plantation was battered and barely livable, but Nicole could sense immediately the ammount of activity from this place. As the fledgling led the three towards the doors.

~Dru/GM
View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member This user has MSN Messenger
Satine
Miss Sparkling Diamond - OOooo! Handcuffs!

[*] posted on 2-11-02 at 07:52 PM

Nicole stiffened, she could sense the danger around here. She turned to her friends.

"Understand this: Nobody ventures anywhere or does anything untoward unless I tell them. And keep behind me at all times. I hate to sound overruling, but you all know it is for our safety" Nicole whispered to the group with a small reassuring smile.

-Nicole

GM Dept
Owner of the blatantly longer, thicker, pointier, sharper and pokier stick than slayer_dude's
Junkyard Puppy

I didn't jump to conclusions. I took a tiny step and there the conclusions were

View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member This user has MSN Messenger
slayer_dude
Ooooh, Sheep! Look at the sheep!

[*] posted on 3-11-02 at 01:06 PM

Although he nodded to Nicole, William was aware that he was very used to doing things his way, during combat. He promised himself to try and do as she instructed, hard as it may be. "Nicole, what is your plan?" He asked gently.

-William

Owner of the blatantly biggest, pokiest, longest, sharpest stick ever.
The Original Prankster
"Greed is for amateurs. Disorder, chaos, anarchy: now that's fun!"
Satine

[*] posted on 3-11-02 at 09:54 PM

"I plan to find this Armand and ask him why he wants this dagger. If we are dealing with a ruffian, which I highly suspect we are, a fight is likely to ensue." Nicole said, not taking her eyes off the landscape around her.

-Satine

GM Dept
Owner of the blatantly longer, thicker, pointier, sharper and pokier stick than slayer_dude's
Junkyard Puppy

slayer_dude

[*] posted on 4-11-02 at 04:38 PM

William nodded. "Do you plan for a charging attack or a discrete entrance?" He questioned, realising the amount of vampires that could be occupying the plantation. William was on edge, looking forward to a good attack, to rid the world of the evils that lurked in it.

-William

The Original Prankster
Dru
Watcher

[*] posted on 4-11-02 at 11:55 PM

They noticed after they got past the few vampires roaming the grounds around the Plantation House that it would be fairly easy to get inside.
"Madame, Armand is no ruffian...He will deal with you accordingly I suppose, but I'm sure they'll be fighting." The fledgling interjected, immediately pulling away like Nicole would back-hand him.

~Dru/GM
Satine

[*] posted on 5-11-02 at 08:07 PM

"Simply entering and making our presence known, William - so neither" she responded hurriedly before turning to the fledgling.

"My dear, I strongly suggest you keep your opinions to yourself and leave us to do our jobs" she warned, gripping her stake and showing it to him.

-Nicole

GM Dept
Junkyard Puppy

Dru
Watcher

[*] posted on 5-11-02 at 11:53 PM

"Wave the pointy stick all you want Slayer, I'm as good as dead anyways." The fledgling muttered as they entered the hall of the plantation home. Voices could be heard in the parlor.

~Dru/GM

slayer_dude

[*] posted on 6-11-02 at 05:03 PM

William was very tense as they entered the plantation, his hands clamped on the handle of his sword, he would be ready to whip it out, should he need to.

-William

The Original Prankster
Satine

[*] posted on 6-11-02 at 09:01 PM

Nicole took a deep breath and steeled herself.

"My plan is to enter and politely ask for information about the sword. Do not mention i am the slayer unless provoked to, it could ruin everything. Ready?" Nicole asked, looking around and checking she could go in.

-Nicole

GM Dept
Junkyard Puppy

Dru
Watcher

[*] posted on 6-11-02 at 09:49 PM

Before either William or Nicole could open the parlor door, it was opened for them.
"Well, how nice." A dark haired man, which the two presumed to be Armand commented.
"I see you've brought back my childe, minus the dagger." He looke the two of them over, and gave the fledgling a look that clearly spelt out unhappiness.

~Dru/GM
Satine

[*] posted on 10-11-02 at 11:37 AM

Nicole curtsied politely. If he didn't already know, she wanted to hide the fact she was a slayer.

"Pleasure to meet you, sir" she said.

"We found this poor soul wandering the streets, he said something about you. SO we thought it best to find you immediately" she said softly, smiling.

-Nicole

GM Dept
Junkyard Puppy

Dru
Watcher

[*] posted on 10-11-02 at 06:56 PM

"A Slayer with manners, how novel." Armand commented, taking the fledgling from Nicole's grasp, "Will you be bidding me ado if you attempt to stake me?" His dark eyes were locked on Nicole and William.

"And what exactly does bring the Slayer and a Follower to my plantation with one of my fledglings that knew he had a job to do?"

~Dru/GM
slayer_dude

[*] posted on 11-11-02 at 04:19 PM

"Perhaps not stake..." William muttered very quietly, under his breath as his hand found the comfort of the handle of his sword. He had such an urge to un-sheath it and decapitate the vampire. He stood firm, glaring at it as he waited for Nicole to or give him some sort of instruction.

-William

The Original Prankster
Dru
Watcher

[*] posted on 12-11-02 at 06:06 PM

"You again?" Armand questioned, "Why is it when I saw you last night I just knew you were one of the Slayer's followers." the dark-haired vampire did not look happy, "And I suppose that Jacob here has told you about his duties, which is what brought yourself, the Slayer and the other male here."

~Dru/GM
 Pages:  1  2  3

Go To Top