Plymslayer Forums
Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favorites  
 Pages:  1  2  3
Author: Subject: Armand's Plantation
Satine
Miss Sparkling Diamond - OOooo! Handcuffs!

Mood: Not Set

[*] posted on 12-11-02 at 07:46 PM

Nicole rolled her eyes and stepped forwards, toward Armand challengingly.

"I simply sought you out to find out exactly what you want with this so called dagger" she snarled, her face right up close to his.

-Nicole

GM Dept
Owner of the blatantly longer, thicker, pointier, sharper and pokier stick than slayer_dude's
Junkyard Puppy

I didn't jump to conclusions. I took a tiny step and there the conclusions were

View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member This user has MSN Messenger
Dru
Watcher

[*] posted on 12-11-02 at 11:36 PM

Armand smirked, "I like you Slayer, you have a fire that some Slayer's lack." He commented, then his face went serious again, "The only thing I wanted to do with the dagger was give it as a gift to a friend of mine, sort of as an apology." He told her, pressing his fingers on Nicole's shoulder and moving her back a few steps.

~Armand.
View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member This user has MSN Messenger
slayer_dude
Ooooh, Sheep! Look at the sheep!

[*] posted on 13-11-02 at 11:27 AM

"I am not a follower," William protested in a low voice. "I simply offer my help where and when it is needed..." He did not trust the vampire one ounce, and was having to resist the urge to slice of its head, difficult as it was.

-William

Owner of the blatantly biggest, pokiest, longest, sharpest stick ever.
The Original Prankster
"Greed is for amateurs. Disorder, chaos, anarchy: now that's fun!"
Dru
Watcher

[*] posted on 13-11-02 at 05:40 PM

Armand laughed again, "The simple fact that you take orders from the Slayer here proves that you are a follower." He replied, moving closer to William, "And believe me, you wouldn't get that sword halfway to my neck before I had every follower of mine on you." He threatened, turning his attention back to the Slayer.

~Dru/GM

Satine

[*] posted on 13-11-02 at 07:19 PM

Nicole's face hardened as she was forced back. She grabbed his hand and thrust it downwards in the blink of an eye.

"I patrol this city hunting out savages like you. I don't like disharmony in my city, and this seems to be what you are causing. Pray tell me of this friend, maybe we can keep this rendevouz a little more... friendly" she said a little too sweetly, almost threateningly.

-Nicole

GM Dept
Owner of the blatantly longer, thicker, pointier, sharper and pokier stick than slayer_dude's
Junkyard Puppy

Dru
Watcher

[*] posted on 13-11-02 at 09:24 PM

Armand's eyes blazed for a moment as he fought to keep his calm, "Your city? This city belongs to somebody far older an wiser than you, Slayer." He growled, "And as for keeping things friendly, I'm not a very friendly person, nor do I appreciate young women and their companions busting through my doors ordering me to answer their questions." His face changed into the feral appearance of his demon.

With a snarl he turned his attention to the small group within the room, "Go, tell her it seems we'll have to find that dagger another night." He growled to his 'minions' as he turned back towards Nicole, "Now Slayer, do you care to actually fight, or shall I just order you and your friend off my property?" He questioned her, "Seeing as all you've got on you is a couple stakes and your friend as that brutish sword." He took a step towards her.

~Dru/GM
Satine

[*] posted on 13-11-02 at 09:55 PM

Nicole grasped her stake and held it to the demon's face.

"I do not wish to fight. I simply want some information, and then I shall leave you. I have other places to be, we could get this over with sooner rather than later."

-Nicole

GM Dept
Junkyard Puppy

Dru
Watcher

[*] posted on 13-11-02 at 11:27 PM

"Well, maybe you should stop with the idle threats and start with the questioning." Armand replied, batting the stake out of his vision.

~Dru/GM

Lorisha Fangs
Slayer

Mood: Deccy-like lol

[*] posted on 14-11-02 at 12:44 AM

Cain stood still and silent the whole time. Listening to what this obviously elder vampire was saying. 'Did he read William's mind. Can they actually do that? Have that much power to enter your mind and draw out your own thoughts?' He thought to himself keeping his hands on his sword hilt ready for anything that might attack.

-Cain
Dru
Watcher

[*] posted on 14-11-02 at 04:48 AM

Armand looked to Cain and William, "My business is with the Slayer, so if the both of you would be so kind as to remove your hands from your hilts." He gave them both a threatening look, William was truly the one he was wary of, Cain was nothing more than a mortal.

~Dru/GM
slayer_dude

[*] posted on 14-11-02 at 05:59 PM

William looked from Armand, to his hand which grasped the hilt of his sword, and back to Armand, then sniggered loudly. "I must say, that was amusing, that's the first time I've laughed since... I mean, for a very long time!" He said, standing his ground, narrowed eyes locked on Armand.

-William

The Original Prankster
Lorisha Fangs
Slayer

Mood: Deccy-like lol

[*] posted on 15-11-02 at 12:20 AM

Cain looked down at his hand then back up to Armand. "It's habit really. Hard to break." Cain said keeping his hand on his on the hilt of his sword. Still looking for anything that looks suspicious or moving inthe shadows, either one.

-Cain
Satine

[*] posted on 15-11-02 at 10:48 PM

Nicole raised her eyebrows.

"Pardon my short term memory, but I'm sure I came here on amicable terms asking nothing but questions." she said sarcastically.

"What is this business with this dagger? What do you want it for?" she asked impatiently.

-Nicole

GM Dept
Junkyard Puppy

Dru
Watcher

[*] posted on 15-11-02 at 11:53 PM

Armand decided to stretch the truth a bit, "The dagger? Its a gift for a friend, throws it at vermin for sport...Since rats abound here in New Orleans, she just walks the street throwing the little dagger at them." He laughed, but there was a gem of truth to that, the dagger would be used to rid the city of a few less than wanted things.

~Dru/GM
slayer_dude

[*] posted on 15-11-02 at 11:55 PM

"He's lying," William said in a low voice, keeping his gaze fixed on Armand. "Tell the truth you murderous fiend!"

-William

The Original Prankster
 Pages:  1  2  3

Go To Top