Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favorites  
 Pages:  1  2  3  4
Author: Subject: The French Quarter - Jackson Square
Dru
Watcher

Mood: Not Set

[*] posted on 25-11-02 at 05:44 PM
The French Quarter - Jackson Square

William had made a quick once over of the French Quarter, getting restless, he had seen nothing of the sort that he could kill and had stopped in Jackson Square, the very center of the Quarter.

Even at this hour it was filled with people, one particular redhead was watching him intently.

~Dru/GM

"Oh my god! I'm a hack!" - Joss Whedon

View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member This user has MSN Messenger
slayer_dude
Ooooh, Sheep! Look at the sheep!

[*] posted on 25-11-02 at 06:16 PM

William caught the glance of the woman and rubbed the scar on his neck uneasily, even through Augustin's deceased husband's shirt. He moved over towards her and bit back the urge to demand why she was staring at him. "May I help you, Miss?" He asked as politely as he could manage.

-William

Owner of the blatantly biggest, pokiest, longest, sharpest stick ever.
The Original Prankster
"Greed is for amateurs. Disorder, chaos, anarchy: now that's fun!"
View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member This user has MSN Messenger
Dru
Watcher

[*] posted on 25-11-02 at 09:32 PM

She shook her head, still looking at him, "I just lost my bird is all." She replied, "He went in the direction you had come from, I hope I you didn't mistake my gaze." She smiled, "I feel stupid really, I didn't expect Jamison to fly off like that, he usually stays near me." She glanced up at the sky as if looking for something, William noticed the glint of metal just barely peaking from her waistcoat pocket, looked to be a dagger of some sort or he was assuming anyway.

~Dru/GM

slayer_dude

[*] posted on 25-11-02 at 09:41 PM

"Pardon me, you lost your bird?" William asked, prompting the woman for some more information, so he could discover if that was the dagger which Armand had spoken of earlier. Or then, it may have been his over-active imagination and it may simply have been a weapon of self-defence.

-William

The Original Prankster
Dru
Watcher

[*] posted on 25-11-02 at 10:04 PM

"A raven." The woman replied, "Isn't really my bird, but I've grown attached to him." She informed William, if the man knew anything about magick he would know that Raven feathers were popular to a point. And his suspicions were correct about the dagger, which the woman quickly realized he was looking at you.
"You like?" She asked, holding it up to show him, "Its for a relative of mine, quite beautiful if you ask me, don't know why she wants it though, seems a bit useless."

~Dru/GM

slayer_dude

[*] posted on 25-11-02 at 10:08 PM

"Forgive me for being a bit forward, but is your relative Armand? Or possibly Gabrielle?" William asked nervously. If he was not, he would look rather foolish right now.

-William

The Original Prankster
Dru
Watcher

[*] posted on 25-11-02 at 10:13 PM

The woman shook her head, "Oh no, no. The dagger is my sister, Katherine's." The woman replied, though recognition had crossed her face when William mentioned Gabrielle, "My name is Annabelle De Pointe." She told him, she didn't seem threatening to him, but her connection to Katherine was questioning and she was part of the De Pointe family, which Elijah had mentioned as a strong Magick family.

~Dru/GM

slayer_dude

[*] posted on 25-11-02 at 10:21 PM

"Ah, I see." William said, all these new names becoming rather confusing but he was making slight sense of it all. "May I see it?" He asked, indicating the dagger. "You say you weren't aware if it had any... magickal properties?"

-William

The Original Prankster
Dru
Watcher

[*] posted on 26-11-02 at 12:26 AM

Annabelle shook her head, "I'm not certain, really. It may, my sister is a bit of a witch." The young woman let William see the dagger, "I saw it in a book that Katherine had, thought she might like it as she had a few notes scrawled out on parchment."

~Dru/GM

slayer_dude

[*] posted on 26-11-02 at 04:37 PM

William examined the dagger closely, wondering if this was the dagger that Armand was after. Perhaps Katherine would give it to Armand once she had. He was quite tempted to simply run, now that he had it in his grasp, but there were far too many people within the square who would attempt to stop him. "Perhaps it would be best to discover exactly what the dagger does before giving it to your sister. It could do terrible evil in the wrong hands," William pointed out.

-William

The Original Prankster
Dru
Watcher

[*] posted on 27-11-02 at 04:27 AM

Annabelle quirked an eyebrow, "Hmm...well, you could be correct." She replied, "I'll have my father look it over, he's much better with these type of things." She informed William.

~Dru/GM

slayer_dude

[*] posted on 27-11-02 at 04:30 PM

"Well, I have some... friends..." William started, the word sounding so strange to him, as he had never had friends before, only himself. "...Who deal with such matters. I could ask them to investigate it before returning it to you..." he suggested.

-William

The Original Prankster
Dru
Watcher

[*] posted on 27-11-02 at 05:27 PM

"I'd be much more comfortable if I could come with while they investigate." Annabelle replied, "It is my property and it took a great deal of searching to find it, I'd be perturbed if these friends of yours lost or damaged it." She folded her arms in front of her after taking the dagger back from William.
"If you'll allow me to come along I'd be more than happy to let you look over the dagger."

~Dru/GM

slayer_dude

[*] posted on 27-11-02 at 05:35 PM

"I'm sure that would be fine..." William said, a little uncertainly. He knew the dagger may not have been anything big, maybe have no connection to Armand or Gabrielle but he felt it merited some investigation. "I'm sure they will be more than happy to help you," he added, forcing a smile upon his face.

-William

The Original Prankster
Dru
Watcher

[*] posted on 27-11-02 at 05:45 PM

Annabelle gave him a true smile, "Thank you." She replied, "Of course I don't want to feel as if i'm going somewhere where I'm not welcome, your completely certain they won't mind?" William only half-heard her as he was thinking about his lost patrol. He hadn't even gotten out of the Quarter and already it was back to the flat.

~Dru/GM

Pages:  1  2  3  4

Go To Top