Go To Bottom

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favorites  
 Pages:  1  2  3  4
Author: Subject: The French Quarter - Jackson Square
slayer_dude
Ooooh, Sheep! Look at the sheep!

Mood: Not Set

[*] posted on 27-11-02 at 05:49 PM

"Well, on second thought..." William started, preparing to make an excuse so that he might begin his patrol. "I have some duties to perform right now, perhaps if I were to meet you here tomorrow around this hour? I might check that it is alright and then I could bring you there." He suggested.

-William

Owner of the blatantly biggest, pokiest, longest, sharpest stick ever.
The Original Prankster
"Greed is for amateurs. Disorder, chaos, anarchy: now that's fun!"
View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member This user has MSN Messenger
Dru
Watcher

[*] posted on 27-11-02 at 05:52 PM

Annabelle nodded, "Very well. Wasn't prepared to spend the wee hours of the night in a stranger's flat." She told him, "I'll make sure to keep the dagger hidden, so as not to lose it." She gave him a smile, turning about to leave, "Of course I would appreciate a name." She added, half-turning to look at William.

~Dru/GM

"Oh my god! I'm a hack!" - Joss Whedon

View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member This user has MSN Messenger
slayer_dude

[*] posted on 27-11-02 at 06:01 PM

William hesitated for a moment before answering. He had never revealed his name to complete strangers before, he had always been warned not to. "William..." he replied, rather bluntly, deciding he would definately not reveal his last name. "Take care," he said with a half-smile.

The Original Prankster
Dru
Watcher

[*] posted on 30-11-02 at 06:42 AM

Mick continued on his Patrol, dusting a few vampires and evening unintentionally walking into a VooDoo ritual, which he quickly left. Though he had admirable taken out alot of his pent up aggression, there was still some to be had. And a familiar figure was back in the streets, watching him.
"So you do go outside without your Slayer." Came that annoyingly sappy voice connected to Gabrielle, "And I see you've been working hard at ridding the city of evil." She laughed, crossing her arms.

~Dru/GM

slayer_dude

[*] posted on 30-11-02 at 11:38 AM

William whirled around to face Gabrielle, recognoising her voice immediately. "Gabrielle." He addressed her with mock-politeness, "may I ask why you find it amusing that I have slain several vampires this night?" As an afterthought he also added: "And I merely help out the slayer, I do not rely on her, nor her on me. I do not work for her."

-William

The Original Prankster
Dru
Watcher

[*] posted on 30-11-02 at 09:52 PM

"Nevertheless." Gabrielle replied, "I simply find it amusing that you don't seem to be worried at all about what might actually be happening, you just want to take your male frustrations out on something." She commented.

~Dru/GM

slayer_dude

[*] posted on 1-12-02 at 09:48 AM

"What, exactly might actually be happening?" William questioned, mimicking Gabrielle's point. "And pray explain what you mean by 'male frustrations',"

-William

The Original Prankster
Dru
Watcher

[*] posted on 1-12-02 at 01:29 PM

"Well, you gentleman always seem to have to hurt something when your upset, its a trend I noticed throughout the years." Gabrielle replied simply, "Haven't you heard? I've got quite the little plan, a plan that involves your Slayer." She gave him the tiniest of smiles.

~Dru/GM

slayer_dude

[*] posted on 1-12-02 at 03:35 PM

William scowled as Gabrielle made her point but stopped when she began to reveal her plan - "I'm afraid I've not known the slayer for very long, perhaps you might explain your plan in a little more detail?"

-William

The Original Prankster
Dru
Watcher

[*] posted on 2-12-02 at 04:27 AM

"Thats cheating." Gabrielle commented, "Wasn't planning on telling you."

~Dru/GM

slayer_dude

[*] posted on 2-12-02 at 03:57 PM

"Then why bother me with your whining, woman?" William asked, hand grasping for his sword.

-William

The Original Prankster
Dru
Watcher

[*] posted on 2-12-02 at 10:35 PM

"Whining?" Gabrielle laughed, "I just came to see which one of you would be best to take as bait, obviously not you as your a bit hostile. Of course the sword wouldn't actually do any good against me."

~Dru/GM

slayer_dude

[*] posted on 3-12-02 at 05:37 PM

William laughed - "I would like to see you attempt to take me against my will!" He said, though he was honestly a little afraid, especially as she was so care-free about the sword. It was a comfort for him, so he still gripped the handle tightly.

-William

The Original Prankster
Dru
Watcher

[*] posted on 4-12-02 at 04:39 AM

"I could take you easily." She waved her hand in a lazy gesture, and William couldn't move his limbs, "Doesn't take that much power, and power is one thing I possess." She waved it again, letting William free, "Honestly, If I had wanted it to be, my whole idea, plan would be finished."

~Dru/GM

slayer_dude

[*] posted on 4-12-02 at 04:34 PM

William raised his chin defiantly, though he truly was quite afraid of the woman. "It would take more than a few little magick tricks to take me!" He protested.

-William

The Original Prankster
 Pages:  1  2  3  4

Go To Top