Go To Bottom

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favorites  
 Pages:  1  2  3  4
Author: Subject: The French Quarter - Jackson Square
Dru
Watcher

Mood: Not Set

[*] posted on 5-12-02 at 04:57 PM

Gabrielle just gave him a look, "I've have more than magick on my side." She told him, "Besides, I've already told you i'm not taking you, your far to difficult. I will however warn you that you might not want to leave any of your friends alone..."

~Dru/GM

"Oh my god! I'm a hack!" - Joss Whedon

View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member This user has MSN Messenger
slayer_dude
Ooooh, Sheep! Look at the sheep!

[*] posted on 5-12-02 at 05:03 PM

William's tone turned suddenly threatening - "you stay away from my friends." He warned. In truth there was one person he had actually grown close to - Augustin, she was the only person he had ever grown close to and if Gabrielle so much as touched her, he would decapitate her. Of course, there was no-one he would wish to be taken captive by the woman.

-William

Owner of the blatantly biggest, pokiest, longest, sharpest stick ever.
The Original Prankster
"Greed is for amateurs. Disorder, chaos, anarchy: now that's fun!"
View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member This user has MSN Messenger
Dru
Watcher

[*] posted on 5-12-02 at 06:16 PM

Gabrielle raised an eyebrow, "I hit a nerve, how cute." She brushed her hair behind her shoulders, "You can't be around to watch over your friends all the time, at one point you'll slip and i'll have my fun. Maybe i'll take the Slayer, make things much easier on myself." She gave William a mischievious look.

~Dru/GM

slayer_dude

[*] posted on 5-12-02 at 06:43 PM

William began to chuckle - "I see you're not capable of doing anything whilst I am there!" He laughed, enjoying how strong it made him feel. "I think you'd have trouble catching a slayer too, but I warn you - you lay a finger on any of their heads and I will have yours on a platter." His voice was more of a growl than anything right now.

-William

The Original Prankster
Dru
Watcher

[*] posted on 5-12-02 at 09:19 PM

Gabrielle looked indifferent to the threat, "Don't worry, I won't be hurting them...soon." She assured William, "You still have some time, noble one. So don't fret that pretty little head."

~Dru/GM

slayer_dude

[*] posted on 6-12-02 at 04:28 PM

William snarled - the woman was trying to wind him up and was succeeding. He brought the sword around in a strong, swift arc that aimed to decapitate her head - it was his way of dealing with problems.

-William

The Original Prankster
Dru
Watcher

[*] posted on 6-12-02 at 05:00 PM

Without even reacting to the attack Gabrielle sent the weapon careening the opposite direction.
"Now, now." She mock-scolded, "I thought you were intelligent." She let out a laugh as William attempted to regain his balance and control over his sword.
"I've already told you, decapitation will not work, I am not a vampire, nor am I human."

~Dru/GM

slayer_dude

[*] posted on 6-12-02 at 05:11 PM

"Then what are you?!" William snapped, annoyed at the woman. "And whatever you are there will be some way to kill you, and as soon as I discover it, you will be dead." It was a promise, not a threat.

-William

The Original Prankster
Dru
Watcher

[*] posted on 8-12-02 at 04:47 AM

"I'm an Immortal, I was human at one point but I rose above that." Gabrielle replied coolly, "As many times as people have tried they have never killed me, I'm not entirely sure they can, for the word Immortal means to live forever."

~Dru/GM

slayer_dude

[*] posted on 8-12-02 at 10:38 AM

William stood, feeling quite shocked - there was a time when he thought that he himself was an immortal he was that powerful, his father put an end to that theory. "If you touch any of my friends I will find a way to kill you..." he warned again. "And if you are as you say - an immortal, then why are you bothering with them? Surely you must have better things to do?"

-William

The Original Prankster
Dru
Watcher

[*] posted on 10-12-02 at 04:20 AM

"I need them, or at least of few of them." Gabrielle snapped, "When you have eternity to reckon with you get a bit bored, if I do say so myself. See, I have a plan, and some your 'friends' are quite important to my plan."

~Dru/GM

slayer_dude

[*] posted on 10-12-02 at 05:26 PM

"Well it's no fun to have such an intelligent plan and keep it hidden, at least tell me what you're trying to achieve, if not how!" William said, getting annoyed with the woman.

-William

The Original Prankster
Dru
Watcher

[*] posted on 10-12-02 at 06:00 PM

"I don't keep it hidden, half this city knows what I am going to do." Gabrielle replied, "I just choose to keep it from you and your Slayer friend."

~Dru/GM

slayer_dude

[*] posted on 10-12-02 at 06:03 PM

"Well I'm sure you'd prefer I heard from you what you want me to hear rather than the entire plan from someone else in the city." William said, getting rather tetchy, wanting answers. "Come on Gabrielle, what is the dagger and what does it do?" His tone showed his annoyance.

-William

The Original Prankster
Dru
Watcher

[*] posted on 11-12-02 at 05:18 PM

Gabrielle threw out what little pleasantry she had left and took a tone much worse than William's annoyance, "That dagger little boy, is what I need to bleed out that Slayer of yours. Oh, and I know that you found innocent and lovely Annabelle with it, of course even if she gives you that one, there are 3 more in New Orleans alone." Gabrielle's expression looked almost feral, "Oh, and to calm whatever worry you have about if what I intend to do is a direct attack on you and yours, its not. I simply need you to do what I wish to do." She paused, "Which is return this City to the decadence of its early years, rid it of the vermin thats come to rest." She gave William a very meaningful look, annoyed with him and herself. She hadn't intended upon telling him anything, but he had gotten her to her breaking point.
One can only avoid a subject so long.

~Dru/GM

Pages:  1  2  3  4

Go To Top