Go To Bottom

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favorites  
 Pages:  1  2
Author: Subject: The Hospital
Dru
Watcher

Mood: Not Set

[*] posted on 5-12-02 at 05:09 PM

"Jauques, d'ya think thaht Lissy would be offended if ah just decahded t'dah?" Stella moaned, "Ah'm feelin' worse than before." She had attempted to curl up into a ball, but she nearly fell off the bed/table. Stella was being a bit over-dramatic, but she couldn't didn't like the fact that she was stranded here without any real answers as to why she felt so horrible.

~Stella

"Oh my god! I'm a hack!" - Joss Whedon

View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member This user has MSN Messenger
Dolph
Has Blue box... Chased by Daleks... Is Timelord!

Mood: hunting oyxgen thieves

[*] posted on 5-12-02 at 06:12 PM

Johnny sat next to Stella's bed, wondering what to do. "She'd be very upset." He replied, even though he wasn't Jaques, "She was very worried about you."

-Johnny

Inept Department Director.
Temptation Muse
Head of special police for the revolution
"I want that one....."
View user's profile Visit user's homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member This user has MSN Messenger
TheStickboy
Watcher

Mood: Plotting Extreme Evil

[*] posted on 5-12-02 at 09:54 PM

Jauques put and hand on Stella's shoulder and smiled reassuringly. "He's right, ya know. And if ya died, I'd a've to explain it to her. An' I think Dal's still upset at me for lett'n those bastards knap ya in de first place." He looked up. "Goddamit where's that doc?"

Do you know where your towel is?
Canon Dep
Clueless GM

TheStickboy....
The Lost (Joesph Flynn)... The Faithful (Jonas Blake, Carlisle)
Dru
Watcher

[*] posted on 5-12-02 at 10:06 PM

"Decahdin' whethah this southern gal is important enough t'see." Stella muttered, in to much pain now to really say much more.

~Stella

View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member This user has MSN Messenger
Micaela
Watcher

[*] posted on 5-12-02 at 11:23 PM

Ten minutes later, a doctor walked in. He was distracted, and Johnny was sure he could see a flashbulb from outside the door.

Without saying anything, the doctor withdrew a syringe, pinned Stella's arm to the table, and withdrew her blood. Stella flinched. "Whatcha feel?" he gruffly demanded.

-GM

One Day I'll Fly Away
And Leave this All to Yesterday...

...What More Can Your Love do for Me?

View user's profile Visit user's homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member This user has MSN Messenger
Dru
Watcher

[*] posted on 6-12-02 at 05:07 PM

"Lahke mah stomachs eatin' itself." Stella snapped back, "What kahnd o'a doctah lets a patient wait more than 20 minutes t'be seen?" She was used to the hospitals down in Georgia, where her family held clout and could get a doctor to see that as soon as they demanded.

~Stella

Sunday
Stuck up!

[*] posted on 8-12-02 at 12:07 AM

"And I'm in terrible pain over here. Not to be rude, sir, but my wounds aren't going to dress themselves." Daisy streched out her arms so the doctor could see.

-Daisy

Vice Prez of the disbandaded WWOTGM Club

SubUrban Princess

"Only the living deserve respect. The dead deserve the truth."
Micaela
Watcher

[*] posted on 21-12-02 at 11:39 PM

"Yes, yes, I understand," he said, looking terribly confused. "There is a lot going on tonight." He jabbed a needle in Stella's arm, and drew blood. He then moved to Daisy and grabbed a roll of gauze, and wound it on her arms, after slathering it with ointement.

-GM

One Day I'll Fly Away
And Leave this All to Yesterday...

...What More Can Your Love do for Me?

Dolph
Has Blue box... Chased by Daleks... Is Timelord!

Mood: hunting oyxgen thieves

[*] posted on 22-12-02 at 12:20 AM

Johnny sat in a corner of the room, watching. He wasn't really worried about the people here, it was a hospital, they would be ok. His thoughts had drifted to Felicity, what she was doing, whether she was ok. He was worried about her. Someone had already tried to snatch her once.

-Johnny

Inept Department Director.
Temptation Muse
Head of special police for the revolution
"I want that one....."
ngaglpai
Jock/cheerleader

[*] posted on 27-5-12 at 09:37 PM

????????????????,abercrombie???6?,maillot de foot??????????????????????14????????
???????????????????????????????????????????????????(???? ??) ????????????????????8???? ???? ???????,ray ban??????????????????????????,jordan outlet?????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????5????????????????,outlet hogan?
??????????????? 5.????7??????1??????????????????????????????,hogan??????????????????,jordan shoes??????????????????? ???? ?????????????2011-09-16 ???? ??????????,maillot foot???????????????????????????????????????????????????
??????????,abercrombie france??26???70?/???????????????????????????????????????????,michael kors outlet???????????????????

???????????????????????

????????A??????????????

Three Gorges ship lock has enabled the temporary navigation equipment to be gates , thus shortening the distance and time of the ship into the gate . New equipment into operation will enhance the efficiency of the Three Gorges ship lock ship gate holes .
 Pages:  1  2

Go To Top