Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favorites  
 Pages:  1  2
Author: Subject: Tammin's Flat - Evening
Dru
Watcher

Mood: Not Set

[*] posted on 19-1-03 at 08:33 PM
Tammin's Flat - Evening

It was early evening, the sun was just setting and the group was gathered in the sitting room, Nicole, Augustin and Melissa were sitting in a triangle of chairs, speaking in hushed voices to eachother, mostly gossip around the city. Cain, Elijah and Tammin were sifting through any books that might've made more references to the daggers.

They didn't want a complete mess when William came back with Annabelle. He had only left 10 minutes before and should be back within the hour.

~Dru/GM

"Oh my god! I'm a hack!" - Joss Whedon

View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member This user has MSN Messenger
Satine
Miss Sparkling Diamond - OOooo! Handcuffs!

[*] posted on 19-1-03 at 10:50 PM

Nicole joined in with the idle chit-chat, smiling and laughing... but her mind was really elsewhere. She kept glancing out of the window, trying to formulate plans to save herself and protect the rest whilst getting to the bottom of this dagger thing... but it just wasn't happening.

-Nicole

GM Dept
Owner of the blatantly longer, thicker, pointier, sharper and pokier stick than slayer_dude's
Junkyard Puppy

I didn't jump to conclusions. I took a tiny step and there the conclusions were

View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member This user has MSN Messenger
Liz
Watcher-in-Training

[*] posted on 20-1-03 at 04:23 AM

"Nicole, your thinking again...you know that is never good." Augustin said, noticing her friend wasn't truly into the idle chit-chat that was going on between the three of them. "Stop thinking for awhile, we'll get this figured out and nobody will get hurt." She paused, before adding. "I promise, Kiefer and Nan would be lost without their aunt Nicole." Augustin smiled, knowing her two children thought the world of Nicole.

~Augustin

Nick's (Dolph) Padawan Learner.
Dru
Watcher

[*] posted on 25-1-03 at 06:03 PM

The three woman's gossip was abruptly interupted by knocking downstairs on the front door. Those searching through books were to thoroughly engrossed to hear it.

It was of course William and Annabelle at the door, but William did not want to just walk into Tammin's home, so he waited patiently for one of the others to answer the door.

~Dru/GM

Liz
Watcher-in-Training

[*] posted on 28-1-03 at 01:09 AM

Augustin got up from her flace in one of the wing back chairs, noticing that nobody else had rushed to open the door, she thought to make herself useful and do so.

Slowly opening the beautiful oak door, she prayed to god that the person or thing standing before her would not end up being evil.

~Augustin

Lorisha Fangs
Slayer

Mood: Deccy-like lol

[*] posted on 28-1-03 at 03:41 AM

Cain looked at his book again. His eye were started to hurt from reading so much. he closed the book and looked around ther group. "Nothing in that one. My eyes are feel like they more I do myself." He sat the book aside and stood up to stretch.

-Cain
Dru
Watcher

[*] posted on 28-1-03 at 05:42 PM

Elijah closed his book as well, " I don't thin we'll find anything, we've exhausted the library of books we have." He said, leaning back in the chair he was sitting in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Augustin opened the door to find William and a well-dressed redheaded woman who must have been Annabelle.

~Dru/GM

slayer_dude
Ooooh, Sheep! Look at the sheep!

[*] posted on 28-1-03 at 07:23 PM

"Hello Augustin," William smiled to her. "This is Miss Annabelle De Pointe, Annabelle, this is Augustin, a... friend of mine. She will be helping us to investigate the dagger," he said helpfully, informing Anabelle of who was who.

-William

Owner of the blatantly biggest, pokiest, longest, sharpest stick ever.
The Original Prankster
"Greed is for amateurs. Disorder, chaos, anarchy: now that's fun!"
Liz
Watcher-in-Training

[*] posted on 29-1-03 at 12:57 AM

Augustin smiled "Hello William", She said, before turning and giving Annabelle a polite smile and nod of the head. "It's a pleasure meeting you, please both of you come inside." She said, stepping back from the door to allow William and Annabelle into the flat.

~Augustin

slayer_dude
Ooooh, Sheep! Look at the sheep!

[*] posted on 29-1-03 at 04:56 PM

William was about to move straight into the house but remembered his manners just in time and waved Annabelle in in front.

-William

Owner of the blatantly biggest, pokiest, longest, sharpest stick ever.
The Original Prankster
"Greed is for amateurs. Disorder, chaos, anarchy: now that's fun!"
Dru
Watcher

[*] posted on 29-1-03 at 06:38 PM

Annabelle noticed the gesture and stepped inside.
"Thank you, its very nice meeting you Augustin." She said a little nervously, she didn't quite feel comfortable around any of them, but they were helping her, in a way.

The three moved upstairs into the sitting room.

Elijah looked up, "Ah, yes, you must be Mademoiselle De Pointe." He said, standing up to greet her, "The dagger that William told me is in your possession intrigues me greatly. May I see it?"

Annabelle nodded, taking out the dagger, which was not very large at all, but fit the description in the book perfectly.

~Dru/GM

Liz
Watcher-in-Training

[*] posted on 31-1-03 at 06:36 PM

Augustin eyed the dagger with a little bit of fear, never being fond of weapons. "How did you get such a dagger?" She asked, the question to kind of poping out of her head.

~Augustin

Dru
Watcher

[*] posted on 31-1-03 at 08:58 PM

"Its a gift for my sister, I had to find a decent trader who deallt with such things." Annabelle explained, "Simple if you kwow who you need to talk to."

~Dru/GM

Satine
Miss Sparkling Diamond - OOooo! Handcuffs!

[*] posted on 31-1-03 at 10:05 PM

Nicole eyed Anabelle suspiciously. She slowly rose from her seat and offered her hand.

"Nicole Ellis..." she said, forcing a smile. She wasnt particularly inclined to trust anyone at the moment.

-Nicole

GM Dept
Owner of the blatantly longer, thicker, pointier, sharper and pokier stick than slayer_dude's
Junkyard Puppy

I didn't jump to conclusions. I took a tiny step and there the conclusions were

Dru
Watcher

[*] posted on 1-2-03 at 05:48 AM

Annabelle smiled, "Annabelle De Pointe." She replied, taking no notice of the possible hostility. She set the dagger down on the table for Elijah and sat down in one of the chairs.

~Dru/GM

Pages:  1  2

Go To Top