Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favorites  
 Pages:  1  2  3  4
Author: Subject: Walking
Dru
Watcher

Mood: Not Set

[*] posted on 17-2-03 at 03:18 PM
Walking

Augustin and Nicole were slowly making their way through the mildly crowded streets of the French Quarter. The two of them were talking in hushed voices so no passerby's could hear what they were saying.

~Dru/GM

"Oh my god! I'm a hack!" - Joss Whedon

View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member This user has MSN Messenger
Satine
Miss Sparkling Diamond - OOooo! Handcuffs!

[*] posted on 17-2-03 at 07:21 PM

"I hope you don't have too many objections to being dragged away from your darling William..." started Nicole, glancing sidelong at Augustin and grinning.

-Nicole

GM Dept
Owner of the blatantly longer, thicker, pointier, sharper and pokier stick than slayer_dude's
Junkyard Puppy

I didn't jump to conclusions. I took a tiny step and there the conclusions were

View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member This user has MSN Messenger
Liz
Watcher-in-Training

[*] posted on 20-2-03 at 02:32 AM

"Nicole, is this what our conversation is going to be about?" Augustin asked, slightly offended by what Nicole had said. "You know as well as I do that it would be inproper for for me to take any sort of interest in William so soon after my husband's death." She added, falling into her proper and slightly snotty way of speaking. "Now that is not to say that I don't find him attractive, and yes I do have feelings for him....but none that I would act on at this very moment."

~Augustin

Nick's (Dolph) Padawan Learner.
Satine

[*] posted on 21-2-03 at 10:42 PM

"It was not my reason for coming out here, no" Nicole raised her eyebrows. "I just came for a breather from all the thought and deep conversations in that room... Augustin, it is perfectly normal for you to feel for another man, and if you feel for him, let nothing stand in your way." she said reassuringly, taking her friend's hand in her own.

-Nicole

GM Dept
Owner of the blatantly longer, thicker, pointier, sharper and pokier stick than slayer_dude's
Junkyard Puppy

Liz
Watcher-in-Training

[*] posted on 22-2-03 at 06:13 PM

Augustin smiled softly at her friend, "I feel as if I did give into feelings that I'd be betraying my husband...and thus in a way betraying Kiefer and Nan. I do not want them to forget their father, but they do need a father figure in their life." She sighed, letting her head slump forward slightly, 'causing a sea of red hair to fall into her eyes.

"I'm much to confusing, even for myself." Augustin laughed, turning her gaze towards Nicole.

~Augustin

Satine

[*] posted on 22-2-03 at 08:49 PM

Nicole smiled and pushed Augustin's hair out of her eyes. "You can't live your life in solitude forever. He would have wanted you to be happy... you will always have him in your heart, and Kiefer and Nan will in time learn to accept it. Prepare for them to be despaired, as it is natural... but they will adjust." said Nicole wisely and honestly.

-Nicole

GM Dept
Junkyard Puppy

slayer_dude
Ooooh, Sheep! Look at the sheep!

[*] posted on 24-2-03 at 01:56 PM

Keeping his distance, William watched the two women and kept looking out for any sign of something being wrong. He could not hear their conversations and he was glad of this, the last thing he wanted to do was pry into something that was none of his business.

-William

Owner of the blatantly biggest, pokiest, longest, sharpest stick ever.
The Original Prankster
"Greed is for amateurs. Disorder, chaos, anarchy: now that's fun!"
Liz
Watcher-in-Training

[*] posted on 25-2-03 at 02:26 AM

"What would I do without you Nic?" Augustin asked smiling softly, though she did not feel as if her heart and mind were made up just yet. "Was there a reason you wanted me to join on this walk?" She added, not that she didn't mind being out of the flat. But it wasn't every day that they would just walk, no partolling or just.

~Augustin

Satine

[*] posted on 25-2-03 at 10:45 PM

Nicole gazed out onto the horizon, squinting in the light slightly.

"Well, yes... I just... well... I feel terrible. I am the slayer! And I am scared from one small threat, when I know full well I shall have to expect many of these in the future... oh Augustin, is it right for me to feel so petrified? I have been snapping at my friends... I am so confused..." Nicole pretty much poured her heart out, looking desperately at her best friend... knowing she would have the right words on the tip of her tongue to comfort her.

-Nicole

GM Dept
Junkyard Puppy

Liz
Watcher-in-Training

[*] posted on 26-2-03 at 04:23 AM

Augustin smiled warmly, wrapping an arm around Nicole's shoulders. "You are after all only 19, being scared it something that everyone goes through. I myself am scared, yet I don't have the weight of the world on my shoulders so I think you have every right to be afraid Nicole." She stated, pausing to think through her next statement. "We all understand that you are not yourself right now, your facing so many things this very moment that anyone in your situation is expected to be on edge." Augustin said, her tone was soft and soothing in hopes that it might calm Nicole's nerves.

"Nobody back in the flat expects you to be like stone, I for one do not. So you should not think that you must hide your fears and confussion from everyone." She added, hoping her words were helping in some way.

~Augustin

Satine

[*] posted on 1-3-03 at 08:43 PM

Nicole allowed two tears to drop from her eyes, and a smile to creep across her face.

"Augustin... where would I truly be without you?" she started.

"I am young... I have my whole life ahead of me - I have yet to find a husband and settle down, to live my life as a woman should... but instead I have to face death almost every single day and spend my hours reading books about byegone demons and prophecies..." she gasped for breath, her brows furrowed.

"It hit me... I will never have a normal life. I will never be able to sew in the garden whilst my children run around my feet, or have a man I love to wrap his arms around me at night, or go dancing with all the other girls my age... Augustin... I shall never have a normal life, I will be fighting evil until the day I die." Nicole sobbed now, gripping her shawl tight around her shoulders and crying.

-Nicole

GM Dept
Junkyard Puppy

Liz
Watcher-in-Training

[*] posted on 3-3-03 at 06:21 PM

Augustin wrapped her arms around Nicole in a hug, feeling horrible for the life that her best friend would end up living. "Nicole, you won't be doing it alone, I'll stay at your side until the day we both die. After all that is what a friend is for." She said, wiping Nicole's tears away.

"And I'm sure a life of a slayer doesn't always have to be about death, maybe you'll be the first to get a family and a life." Augustin added, smiling softly trying to cheer Nicole up.

~Augustin

Satine

[*] posted on 4-3-03 at 10:26 PM

Nicole hugged Augustin back tight, then pulled away and put on a watery smile.

"Perhaps I will. Although I feel if you and William get along this grandly... before long I shall be smiling behind you down the aisle." she said softly.

"Truthfully... your feelings for William are more than platonic, are they not?" asked Nicole, eager for Augustin to admit it.

-Nicole

GM Dept
Junkyard Puppy

Liz
Watcher-in-Training

[*] posted on 6-3-03 at 05:06 PM

Augustin blushed almost as bright as her hair, "I would not go that far as of yet." She said, smiling softly. "Though I do not see much of a future for myself, and the one I do see is full of researching and vampire hunting." Augustin added,her tone was not depressed, just honest.

"I suppose so, I truthfully do not know what my feelings for him are. I know I do have feelings for him, but what sort I can not figure out." She admitted, confused by how she felt about William, because he was a dear friend. But it seemed she always felt something slightly more for him.

~Augustin

Satine

[*] posted on 9-3-03 at 08:10 PM

"If you do have these feelings... do not feel shamed. You know you can tell me anything Augustin, and the words will not leave my lips until the day I die." said Nicole truthfully.

-Nicole

GM Dept
Junkyard Puppy

Pages:  1  2  3  4

Go To Top